Old June 23, 2003, 13:25   #61
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Local Time: 22:01
Local Date: November 1, 2010
"I'm typing File but instead of showing me the File menu it's typing it in some white space! Like it's mocking me! PCs suck! They are complete **** "
Old June 23, 2003, 13:25   #62
Q Classic
Emperor

Local Time: 23:01
sorry, ag, but asher's most recent responses are dead on, with a few caveats:

dell's shipping those new logitech mice, which really suck. i use a good microsoft optical mouse, and it doesn't.

luna, the default theme, sucks. which is why a good many people i know use "classic", instead of fisher-price.

otoh, i have to agree wholeheartedly with asher on the old imac mice... which were quite possibly the worst things i've ever seen for use with a computer.
Old June 23, 2003, 13:30   #63
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Aggy knows what he's talking about.

Quote:
I finally turned on ClearType and it doesn't work properly. The text is still jagged and frankly it's not much better than when it was turned off.
Old June 23, 2003, 13:32   #64
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Forgot the pic.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	compare.png
Views:	46
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	48347  
Old June 23, 2003, 13:33   #65
Agathon
Mac
Emperor

Local Time: 13:01
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Asher

Surely it's still better than the iMac's cheap keyboard and the hockey-puck mouse?
The Apple Pro keyboard spanks this piece of crap, ergonomically. And the puck mouse has been gone for over three years. Apple's optical mouse spanks this one.

But I'm sure that's Dell's fault, not MS's.

Quote:
Right.
No, honestly, I expected more. The graphics are lousy too.

Quote:
1) Did you calibrate it?
2) Bullshit -- take a screenshot (hit Print Screen on the keyboard, paste it into MS Paint, upload it here)
Oh, so I have to calibrate it, instead of the perfectly intuitive step of turning it on. Stupid....

Quote:
IE doesn't come with popup blockers (duh). If you want those, there's hundreds of freeware programs that are painless to use. Ever heard of Google?
Too late, I'm using Netscape now. How shitty - a browser without ad blocking.

Quote:
Like?
When I post a reply the smilies board takes up the whole screen for a couple of seconds before it reduces to normal size.

Quote:
You find XP's distracting? I think that's poor word choice, OS X is the one filled with excessive blending and animation. XP's default theme is annoying condescending and tacky.
X's colorful stuff isn't distracting. At least I never find it so. I find my eyes being consistently being drawn to the button bar, which I find annoying.

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Switch to Silver or Windows Classic, or theme your own with the hundreds of free ones online.
I might try the silver one. But no - it isn't there. But when I click more themes it takes me to MS's page where I can buy software that I suppose contains themes.

Quote:
The first time you open an MS Office application, it does some configuration with the installer.
This is a more serious problem it gives out a 1706 error each time the program launches (although if you press "cancel" a couple of times it starts). I think this may be the tech guy's fault rather than XP's.

Quote:
What doesn't work about it? Don't tell me you're not bright enough to figure out how to use MS Word...
Just did.
Old June 23, 2003, 13:36   #66
Agathon
Mac
Emperor

Quote:
Forgot the pic.
That's what it looks like. Not much better IMHO.
Old June 23, 2003, 13:38   #67
Q Classic
Emperor

Quote:
When I post a reply the smilies board takes up the whole screen for a couple of seconds before it reduces to normal size.
it's the way ie renders it, not the fault of windows proper.
Old June 23, 2003, 13:39   #68
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Originally posted by Agathon
The Apple Pro keyboard spanks this piece of crap, ergonomically. And the puck mouse has been gone for over three years. Apple's optical mouse spanks this one.

But I'm sure that's Dell's fault, not MS's.
Quite frankly I hate Logitech.

I use an MS Intellimouse Explorer 3.0, which I adore, and an MS Nature Keyboard elite, which I also adore. Apple doesn't make anything even close to comparable.

Quote:
Oh, so I have to calibrate it, instead of the perfectly intuitive step of turning it on. Stupid....
Nope, you don't have to. It's one of the subtle advantages of Windows, it lets you do more if you want to. It defaults to the most-widely-used style, but there's 6 different variations that work better on different kinds of monitors. Some work better on Trinitron CRTs, other on non-Trinitron CRTs, some on LCDs, etc.

Apple doesn't let you choose -- they just take 1 variation and force it on everyone.

Here's the tuning page, check out how painful it is to use!!! http://www.microsoft.com/typography/...pe/tuner/1.htm

Quote:
That's because Markos didn't specify the size of the icons. Once the icons are cached it doesn't do that. It does it in Opera and Mozilla too the first time you load it...

Quote:
I might try the silver one. But no - it isn't there.
Oh my God.
Yes it is, look harder.
Old June 23, 2003, 13:40   #69
Agathon
Mac
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Q Cubed
sorry, ag, but asher's most recent responses are dead on, with a few caveats:

dell's shipping those new logitech mice, which really suck. i use a good microsoft optical mouse, and it doesn't.

luna, the default theme, sucks. which is why a good many people i know use "classic", instead of fisher-price.

otoh, i have to agree wholeheartedly with asher on the old imac mice... which were quite possibly the worst things i've ever seen for use with a computer.
Which is why they've been discontinued for years.

So luna sucks, the logitech mice sucks.

All I added to that is that:

Cleartype doesn't work very well (not as good as X anyway). The Help is crap. IE doesn't block pop ups. The icons are mixed and This version of Word has something wrong with it.

What's there for Asher to be right about?
Old June 23, 2003, 13:42   #70
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
That's what it looks like. Not much better IMHO.
"Not much better."

Christ Agathon, you're either completely blind or completely biased. No wonder you think it's crap -- you've no idea what you're talking about, AT ALL, even when it's a simple observational fact like this!
Old June 23, 2003, 13:44   #71
Q Classic
Emperor

cleartype does work very well. at least, it does on the computers i have.

i've found that help sucks just as badly in mac osx as it does in winxp.

ie never did block pop ups, so it's not something you can really blame on windows xp.

the icons aren't mixed, at least not on mine.

and that version of word having issues is probably more dell than windows.
Old June 23, 2003, 13:45   #72
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Cleartype doesn't work very well (not as good as X anyway).
This is so stupid it pretty much invalidates your whole "impression" of XP off the bat...

OS X uses ClearType 1.0, doesn't offer you any configuration options.

XP uses ClearType 2.0, offers you configuration options, but you're either too dumb or too blind to notice that it isn't jaggy, and it's actually a better implementation than OS X's. Go ahead, try using fonts under size 8 -- they actually work with 2.0!

Quote:
The Help is crap.
To be honest, I've no idea if this is the case. I've never used it. But my parents seem to have no problems using it, it even points to items on the screen for you...what did you not like about it?

Quote:
IE doesn't block pop ups.
That's because pop ups pay for the sites you use bandwidth/server resources to view. IE will never block popups, you use a third party tool or another browser. It's akin to a cable company shipping a set-top box that blocks commercials...won't happen.

Quote:
What's there for Asher to be right about?
Every damn thing in this thread.
Old June 23, 2003, 13:48   #73
Agathon
Mac
Emperor

Quote:

Nope, you don't have to. It's one of the subtle advantages of Windows, it lets you do more if you want to. It defaults to the most-widely-used style, but there's 6 different variations that work better on different kinds of monitors. Some work better on Trinitron CRTs, other on non-Trinitron CRTs, some on LCDs, etc.
My mac does that. It is just smart enough to work out what I have and do it automatically - although I can change it if I want.

Quote:
Apple doesn't let you choose -- they just take 1 variation and force it on everyone.
No they don't - you can change it if you want.

Quote:
Here's the tuning page, check out how painful it is to use!!!
Still the same. Must try harder, MS.

Quote:
That's because Markos didn't specify the size of the icons. Once the icons are cached it doesn't do that. It does it in Opera and Mozilla too the first time you load it...
Not on my computer it doesn't.

Quote:
Oh my God.
Yes it is, look harder.
Nope. It must have been removed. It isn't on the list and I searched the whole machine and it only has Luna and Classic. (I searched for all the *.Theme files).
Old June 23, 2003, 13:52   #74
Agathon
Mac
Emperor

Quote:

"Not much better."

Christ Agathon, you're either completely blind or completely biased. No wonder you think it's crap -- you've no idea what you're talking about, AT ALL, even when it's a simple observational fact like this!
OK - I have the dell in front of me and the emac next to it. The emac's font display looks better to me - especially with detailed fonts.

Of course I must be wrong because I am looking straight at it.

I've had enough of this computer. I'm off back to the emac.
Old June 23, 2003, 13:57   #75
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
My mac does that. It is just smart enough to work out what I have and do it automatically - although I can change it if I want.

No, it doesn't. It just defaults to the single variation.
I would point you to the ClearType whitepaper as proof, but somehow I think it'd be over your head and you'd still not believe me.

Quote:
No they don't - you can change it if you want.
Oh really? How do I access calibration on OS X then?

Quote:
Not on my computer it doesn't.
Are you in some kind of weird alternate dimension than everyone else?

Quote:
Nope. It must have been removed. It isn't on the list and I searched the whole machine and it only has Luna and Classic. (I searched for all the *.Theme files).
Silver is a variation of Luna.

You know what? I take it all back -- stick to OS X, XP is obviously too difficult for you.

But let's think here for a second. What do we mean when we say "Silver"? It's a color, right? And you don't see it listed in the themes listing, right?

Hmm. Well that's odd, obviously we can draw the conclusion that it's MISSING!

But perhaps if we had any kind of intuition whatsoever, we could check the conveniently labled "Color Scheme" combo box on that same page, right below the theme selection, which reveals our lost style -- SILVER!
Old June 23, 2003, 13:58   #76
Q Classic
Emperor

Quote:
you do realize the reason that your mac is capable of automatically finding the best settings is not because your mac is smart, but because apple knows exactly what kind of monitors its software will be encountering, don't you?

i challenge you to find some samsung or nec flatpanel monitor, get an adapter so it can connect to an apple, and see if cleartype still works better--i'm willing to bet its quality will be comparable, if not slightly worse, than windows's cleartype.
Old June 23, 2003, 14:41   #77
Agathon
Mac
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Q Cubed
Quote:
you do realize the reason that your mac is capable of automatically finding the best settings is not because your mac is smart, but because apple knows exactly what kind of monitors its software will be encountering, don't you?
Of course. That's why it's silly for Asher to go on about it.

Quote:
i challenge you to find some samsung or nec flatpanel monitor, get an adapter so it can connect to an apple, and see if cleartype still works better--i'm willing to bet its quality will be comparable, if not slightly worse, than windows's cleartype.
I've never heard anyone complain about this.
Old June 23, 2003, 14:43   #78
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Of course. That's why it's silly for Asher to go on about it.
Why is it silly?
You don't need to calibrate most monitors either in Windows, unless it gives you trouble. MS allows you to do it manually, Apple doesn't.

Quote:
I've never heard anyone complain about this.
I've never heard someone claim ClearType is "jaggy".

Anyone with eyes usually knows better than that...

(0wn4g3)
Old June 23, 2003, 14:48   #79
Agathon
Mac
Emperor

Quote:

No, it doesn't. It just defaults to the single variation.
It defaults based on what you have - you can change it if you want.

Quote:
I would point you to the ClearType whitepaper as proof, but somehow I think it'd be over your head and you'd still not believe me.
So this doesn't change the fact that it simply looks better to me when I have the two side by side. Especially with Greek text.

Quote:
Oh really? How do I access calibration on OS X then?
You don't need to. It's perfect the way it is.

Quote:
Are you in some kind of weird alternate dimension than everyone else?
Nope - just in that one that avoids such ugliness.

Quote:
Silver is a variation of Luna.
How am I supposed to know that? I look at the list of themes and it isn't there. You and everyone else calls it a theme - so it's natural to assume it's a theme.

Quote:
But perhaps if we had any kind of intuition whatsoever, we could check the conveniently labled "Color Scheme" combo box on that same page, right below the theme selection, which reveals our lost style -- SILVER!
That's really daft. What's the point of calling it a theme if it isn't in the themes list?

Still I'm back with the righteous now. I think I might sell the wife and order a PowerMac G5.
Old June 23, 2003, 14:49   #80
Drake Tungsten
Deity

Local Time: 00:01
You know, you're really a pathetic individual, Asher. It isn't your duty to discount any statement made that is unfavourable to Microsoft. Letting some things slide in the future might lower your stress level and make you look like less of a tool.
Old June 23, 2003, 14:52   #81
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
It defaults based on what you have - you can change it if you want.
Quote:
You don't need to. It's perfect the way it is.
Which is it?

Quote:
How am I supposed to know that? I look at the list of themes and it isn't there. You and everyone else calls it a theme - so it's natural to assume it's a theme.
Aha! But do you realize the box you used wasn't labeled as Theme either.

Quote:
That's really daft. What's the point of calling it a theme if it isn't in the themes list?
Wasn't the themes list, Darling.

A theme is a combination of "Windows & Button" style (Luna) + Color Scheme.

You looked for Silver under the Windows & Button style, because for whatever reason you didn't think it'd be under "Color Scheme".
Old June 23, 2003, 14:52   #82
Agathon
Mac
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
You know, you're really a pathetic individual, Asher. It isn't your duty to discount any statement made that is unfavourable to Microsoft. Letting some things slide in the future might lower your stress level and make you look like less of a tool.

Going to get a G5 Drake? Even if it spanks every Windows machine ever made, Asher will say it's an optical illusion.

But I guess he'll have to wait 2 years for his 64 bit OS. Whereas we have to wait a couple of months at most.
Old June 23, 2003, 14:54   #83
Agathon
Mac
Emperor

Quote:

Which is it?
There is no calibration, but there are different settings.

Quote:
Aha! But do you realize the box you used wasn't labeled as Theme either.
Since they're called themes and the box says "Search for more themes here" or some such thing, it's a natural conclusion.

Quote:
You looked for Silver under the Windows & Button style, because for whatever reason you didn't think it'd be under "Color Scheme".
Because people call it a theme.

Yaawwwnnnn....
Old June 23, 2003, 14:54   #84
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
I'm pedantic when it comes to idiots and bullshit.

I'm at work right now, so I've got nothing better to do.

Agathon tells bullshit, I refute it, Drake comes in from the sidelines with an ad hominem to distract from the hilarious defeat...

At least I actually contribute something to these threads, Drake. You may disagree with it, but all you do is make random insults that aren't even funny.

Face it, Agathon's being stupid with his XP complaints. He's desperately looking for faults, when half of them are his own, and the other ones are just ridiculous or specific to Dell's configuration...
Old June 23, 2003, 14:56   #85
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

You may as well give up...
Quote:

Going to get a G5 Drake? Even if it spanks every Windows machine ever made, Asher will say it's an optical illusion.
Why would I do that? I don't have anything against IBM.

And it won't spank every Windows machine ever made -- the benchmarks for the PPC970 have been public for a while.

Quote:
But I guess he'll have to wait 2 years for his 64 bit OS. Whereas we have to wait a couple of months at most.

Windows XP 64-bit has been out for over a year, and x86-64 processors are also out already.

Try again.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/default.asp
http://www.hwextreme.com/reviews/processor/opteron/

Last edited by Asher; June 23, 2003 at 15:04.
Old June 23, 2003, 15:22   #86
Drake Tungsten
Deity

Quote:
Going to get a G5 Drake?
I wish. Maybe in a couple years when my new laptop gets a little long in the tooth.

Quote:
At least I actually contribute something to these threads, Drake. You may disagree with it, but all you do is make random insults that aren't even funny.
I used to contribute to these threads, if you remember. I stopped contributing because I got sick of your rabid and endless response to anything I said that was pro-Mac or anti-Windows. I don't have the time to debate some Windows ad-bot, so now I just sit on the sidelines and laugh at you. Sorry if that angers you, but you're the one who drove me away in the first place.
Old June 23, 2003, 15:34   #87
Whaleboy
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessMac
Prince

Local Time: 04:01
Quote:
I don't consider it that stable really
I would consider it stable, however, whether you are able to utilise it, not to mention unlock it, is a completely different matter. Same could probably apply with windows, however, I used it for years before linux.

Quote:
I prefer Gnome, but it, too, is such a piece of crap that I can't properly set my mouse sensitivity
I'm pretty sure you can, but I'll check to make sure. I do agree that gnome 2.x is less configurable than 1.4.x but most of the good stuff you can do with text files, which I have no problem with, however, you may be pleasantly (or unpleasantly depending on degree of Microserfdom) suprised with the next release of gnome and kde 3.2 is going to rule. Gotta wait for that one though

Quote:
in Windows the window manager is the OS and runs as a kernel extension
So if one c0cks up, so does the other.

Quote:
Well, it's your own perogative to naively trust opensource to be secure and spyware free
Its hardly naive. The very fact that people audit it, and would expect to find spyware would have the logical conclusion that linux and OSS contains no spyware.

Quote:
Did you know MandrakeSoft collects databases of information for your exact configuration plus hardware stats if you use MandrakeUpdate?
Which is why I dont trust the generally more buggy RPM based distros which tend to be corporations so more corruptable in terms of motivation. You will find those who use linux for security and privacy concerns steer clear of Mandy, RH and SuSE etc.

Quote:
Did you know that the equivalent function in Windows, Windows Update, doesn't collect any of the data aside from your OS version?
The data they tell you they collect, and you'll forgive me for being cynical about the trustworthiness of a corporation that is only concerned with money and thus power. What windows update, and the updates in general do, is allow you to unwittingly download new security holes and backdoors in your software, under the guise of a functionality update or bug fix etc. Such possible civil liberties breaches are not exclusive to microsoft, any binary-only distributor is potentially prone to this, but MS has the monopoly, it has the power, and it has the money, thus it has the inclination to do so.

Quote:
So in this case, it's certainly the open source software that has the spyware over closed source
Wow thats logical

Quote:
I didn't realize you were better than 99.9% of the programmers in the world, while at the same time forgetting what the instruction set is called on PCs
Hardly, but I'm perfectly capable of looking at, and understanding source.

My computing teacher always called them "Intel '86's", so we always abbreviated to I86. Old habits die hard. The fact that I corrected myself later and said x86 shows that I do know what I'm on about. Frankly I find your arguments bordering on the ad hominem.

Quote:
Which 4.4BSD?
FreeBSD 4.x and 5.x is all I have experience with, although openBSD is probably the most secure OS on this rock, and netBSD probably the most consistent (due to and causing) portability.

Dont get me wrong, Linux is good, BSD is better, Windows is eye candy .

Quote:
BSD is faster and more secure. Linux is slower and less secure, but it's got the GNU license which open source pundits orgasm over, while BSD has the BSD license which is less "communist" in nature. The reason Linux is so popular is because of hype and GNU, and nothing more.
Are you Fez?

Quote:
Look at Netcraft's record uptime statistics, every single one of the top 100 are BSD systems
yay! You said it before I did . BSD rocks for large servers, linux is better for smaller servers, as previously said. By the way, where is windows on the Netcraft list?

Quote:
Nvidia's drivers are binary only, and do not get configured properly for 3D on any of those systems due to legal reasons.
Not at all there is an OSS implimentation of the nvidia driver, called nv, which is the one I use. It works absolutely fine for me!

Quote:
I've installed Mandrake 9.0 myself
Applause. Mandrake 9.0 is over 9 months old, even 9.1 is getting old now, I recommend you use the new SuSE for now, possibly even RH (these if you are prepared to accept possible more corporate nature of those distros), as mandy 9.0 is not representative of linux today. Perhaps until you run either one of the dev kernels or 2.6 when it is released, dont take 2.4 as representative, like I said, in terms of kernel tech, its behind.

Quote:
And FYI, Linux still can't support AGP 8x even
You got me there, but then again, thats going to be fixed in 2.6.x . I dont think 2.4.x was designed to compete with windows, it was really just an extension of 2.2 . This was why there was a moderately loud series of voices calling for this new kernel to be called 3.0.x, but its not *that* different, in terms of percentage of lines of code, its a new departure but not a different kernel per se.

Quote:
Which vendor did you use?
PC World.

Agathon: Does mac OS make use of the commandline? I find it to be a fantastically useful feature on my *nix systems, and of course mac OS is based on *BSD.

Quote:
Don't tell me you're not bright enough to figure out how to use MS Word
In terms of intuitiveness of an interface, its hardly a nipple!!

I can talk, I advocate the use of the commandline
Old June 23, 2003, 15:45   #88
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Originally posted by elijah
So if one c0cks up, so does the other.
Absolutely not true anymore -- if Explorer dies, it simply relaunches. You don't even lose any of your open window, they all restore to the state they were in. The only inconvenience is the 5s or so it takes to reload explorer.

Quote:
Its hardly naive. The very fact that people audit it, and would expect to find spyware would have the logical conclusion that linux and OSS contains no spyware.

By this logic, Windows has no spyware either -- both the DOJ and governments have complete access to the sourcecode.

Quote:
The data they tell you they collect, and you'll forgive me for being cynical about the trustworthiness of a corporation that is only concerned with money and thus power.
What's the deal, man?
Don't you know how packetsniffers work? Many people have ensured their claims are true -- and they are. It's not an issue if you trust them or not, anyone with a free packetsniffer can analyze what's being sent and confirm it themselves.

Quote:
What windows update, and the updates in general do, is allow you to unwittingly download new security holes and backdoors in your software, under the guise of a functionality update or bug fix etc.
Whoosh.
There goes your credibility.

Quote:
Wow thats logical
It was completely logic, why don't you tell me why you think it was illogical?

Quote:
My computing teacher always called them "Intel '86's", so we always abbreviated to I86.
You had a computing teacher?
And he didn't know how to properly refer to the instruction set?

No wonder you're so oblivious to computer issues...

Quote:
yay! You said it before I did . BSD rocks for large servers, linux is better for smaller servers, as previously said. By the way, where is windows on the Netcraft list?
Windows isn't on the netcraft list for a few reasons:
1) Windows 2000 and below require reboots quite often for patches (which is mostly fixed in Windows Server 2003).
2) Windows 2000 hasn't even been out as long as most of those top 100 servers have been up.

Quote:
Not at all there is an OSS implimentation of the nvidia driver, called nv, which is the one I use. It works absolutely fine for me!
You have to be kidding me!
Have you run any 3D games with it? Neverwinter Nights? Quake III? UT2003? It doesn't exactly run them.

Quote:
In terms of intuitiveness of an interface, its hardly a nipple!!
Are you serious? You don't find Word that intuitive to use?

How could it be any more intuitive?? You type in the part that looks like a page, you hit the BOLD button when you want bold, etc...

Quote:
I can talk, I advocate the use of the commandline
Elitism gets you nowhere, particularly when you don't seem to understand the CLI and GUIs are both good for different things...
Old June 23, 2003, 15:48   #89
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
I used to contribute to these threads, if you remember. I stopped contributing because I got sick of your rabid and endless response to anything I said that was pro-Mac or anti-Windows. I don't have the time to debate some Windows ad-bot, so now I just sit on the sidelines and laugh at you. Sorry if that angers you, but you're the one who drove me away in the first place.
You stopped posting content because you got your assed owned in the debates because you didn't know what you were talking about.

Agathon is the same way.

Mac users are tolerable as long as they admit they like Macs because they just like the style of the OS and computers.

They piss me off to no end when they insist they're faster, or they're more stable, or they're more secure, or they're better in general.

They're just different. If Apple didn't rip people off and didn't blatantly lie in their marketing campaigns (instigating us vs. them mentalities), I wouldn't care less about them.

But Apple, and Apple users, have this ridiculous superiority complex about them, when their computers are anything but superior. Apple users range from fans to fanatics, with hardly anyone in between. It's like a weird cult. That's why the Apple users don't behave rationally in debates like this.
Old June 23, 2003, 16:22   #90
Drake Tungsten
Deity

Quote:
You stopped posting content because you got your assed owned in the debates because you didn't know what you were talking about.

Agathon is the same way.

I suppose you really believe this. How very, very sad.