Closed Thread

Old July 30, 2003, 01:34   #151
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 22:11
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Gah! You must be a member of MAST, too!

Monty Python is supposed to get the save after the Nazi-Hippies. Perhaps the sunshine is finally getting to you.

Thankfully, dejon and I got the save. You also need to send the save to sirralph at gmx dot com.

Save game tossed into the Gorge of Eternal Peril toward our favorite primates.
Old July 30, 2003, 02:06   #152
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 20:11
Quote:
Originally posted by Octavian X
Gah! You must be a member of MAST, too!

Monty Python is supposed to get the save after the Nazi-Hippies. Perhaps the sunshine is finally getting to you.

Thankfully, dejon and I got the save. You also need to send the save to sirralph at gmx dot com.

Save game tossed into the Gorge of Eternal Peril toward our favorite primates.
Whoops! I actually sent it to the right folks, I just read the wrong team name in our forum section Duly noted though! It shall not happen again!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
Old July 31, 2003, 08:32   #153
Niessuh
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsSpanish CiversC4DG VoxCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Spamyard TeamApolytoners Hall of FamePtWDG2 Latin Lovers
Deity

Local Time: 06:11
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Could the monkeys stop throwing and kicking the save and send it to us? It does not matter if it has a little poo

[EDIT] oops, sorry, I wanted to post this at the "save comments" thread
Old July 31, 2003, 10:09   #154
Konquest02
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Vox ControliApolyton University
Prince

Local Time: 23:11
Yeah, I've sent you the save... We had trouble finding it under all those banana peels found at the foot of Beta's tree.
Old July 31, 2003, 10:16   #155
Niessuh
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsSpanish CiversC4DG VoxCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Spamyard TeamApolytoners Hall of FamePtWDG2 Latin Lovers
Deity

to CoD
Old July 31, 2003, 13:55   #156
FrustratedPoet
PtWDG Gathering Storm
Emperor

Local Time: 04:11
This post contains an amusing comment to say that the turn has passed to Tabemono
Old July 31, 2003, 23:50   #157
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Save stuffed till it's nauseous while being lectured it's a growing file and needs to eat more, and sent on to Those Guys.
Old August 1, 2003, 09:08   #158
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Save sent from "Those Guys" to sunshine.
Old August 1, 2003, 20:15   #159
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Upchucked 2950BC to Monty Python.

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
Old August 2, 2003, 00:57   #160
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Save game attached to two European swallows using a strand of creeper under the dorsal guiding feathers and flown to the Monkeys.
Old August 2, 2003, 01:23   #161
Hot_Enamel
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 15:11
2950bc sent to LL .... with a big chunka Gorilla Poo
Old August 2, 2003, 05:50   #162
Niessuh
Deity

2950 to CoD
Old August 2, 2003, 13:53   #163
Theseus
PtWDG Gathering StormApolyton UniversityApolytoners Hall of FameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG Gathering StormApolyCon 06 Participants
Emperor

Local Time: 00:11
Location: The warmonger formerly known as rpodos. Gathering Storm!
2950 to Tabemono, with a basket of sausages
The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.
Old August 3, 2003, 10:22   #164
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

It's a shame Tabemono no longer have enough respect for the game to post here.

To Sunshine 2900bc

Latin seem to be doing well but relying on the luck of hut popping will only get you so far
Old August 3, 2003, 17:25   #165
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

To show my respect, I'll post here. (+1 ) Thanks for the sausages CoD!
Old August 4, 2003, 03:43   #166
WhiteBandit
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by OPD
It's a shame Tabemono no longer have enough respect for the game to post here.

To Sunshine 2900bc

Latin seem to be doing well but relying on the luck of hut popping will only get you so far
Hah! You must also be a secret MAST team member. You actually sent me 2950bc :P

Old August 4, 2003, 07:19   #167
OPD
King

Appologies. resent :/

Errrr I mean.... quit lying hippy scum and play the save already, you're wasting everyone's time.
Old August 4, 2003, 14:42   #168
WhiteBandit
Prince

attached to a large bovine which mozzied on over to Monty Python.

Old August 4, 2003, 23:54   #169
Octavian X
King

Save game, well, you don't want to know what we did with the save game.

The poor thing is over at Team Monkey now.
Old August 5, 2003, 22:44   #170
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Local Time: 00:11
To latin lover!!
Old August 6, 2003, 08:13   #171
Niessuh
Deity

To CoD.
Old August 7, 2003, 15:07   #172
Kloreep
Emperor

To Those Guys
Old August 7, 2003, 19:29   #173
OPD
King

tnes ot enihsnuS

(incase you're wondering the above is MAST code for "screw you all")
Old August 8, 2003, 23:29   #174
WhiteBandit
Prince

Sent with a super sappy smile to the happy people of Monty Python.

Old August 14, 2003, 16:23   #175
Octavian X
King

Unless I'm much mistaken (and evidence suggests I am), M.O.R.O.N Sir Ralph has sent the save game to Team Monkey...
Old August 15, 2003, 05:25   #176
Hot_Enamel
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 15:11
He did send it...

About 5 days late... but who's counting

2850bc sent to LL
Old August 15, 2003, 07:34   #177
Niessuh
Deity

to CoD

come on! come on! let's go! let's go!
Old August 15, 2003, 08:25   #178
FrustratedPoet
PtWDG Gathering Storm
Emperor

The fastmail.fm domain that provides me with an email address was severely effected by the blackouts (server in New York). It is back online now, but there is a big backlog of email messages and it might take a while for me to receive the turn.

Can you please resend the turn to frustratedpoet@apolyton.net and I'll play it this evening, if nobody else on my team has done so by then. Thanks.
Old August 15, 2003, 09:27   #179
Niessuh
Deity

done. ¡take care of spambots!
Old August 15, 2003, 09:43   #180
FrustratedPoet
PtWDG Gathering Storm
Emperor

/me shrugs

I'm not concerned about spambots getting hold of my apolyton email address. I won't be a news editor for ever and the account will be cancelled eventually. I don't use it for any personal stuff.

Thanks for resending it. I've got it now.