Old June 20, 2003, 23:38   #1
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

Local Time: 00:12
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Save Game Comments
Post stuff like "that was a short turn", "Latin Lover's been holding the save for 25 hours!!", and "" here
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Panzer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21, 2003, 02:43   #2
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 22:12
Local Date: November 1, 2010
How dare you insult Latin efficiency, punctuality, and order!

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Master Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21, 2003, 04:45   #3
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 21:12
I think he just knew you were on the team and thought that it was expected from you! I'm not sure about the "short turn" comment, that's NOT in MZ's repertoire.
BigFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21, 2003, 10:04   #4
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Dear Team Monty Python - 'bring out your dead! bring out your dead!'

Actually - please make sure the save goes to our second and third players as well:

The second and third players for Team Monkey are:

Hot_Enamel

email is "name" @optusnet.com.au

Beta

email is brucehynes57atatatatatatatrogersdotdotdotcom

Muchos gracias.

*Beta passes over a handful or regurgitated banana...
Old June 21, 2003, 11:58   #5
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by BigFree
I think he just knew you were on the team and thought that it was expected from you! I'm not sure about the "short turn" comment, that's NOT in MZ's repertoire.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old June 21, 2003, 16:27   #6
alva
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 06:12
Do the monkey's not know how to operate a PC (yet). :hmmmm:

C'mmon...Commoooonn...commoon hurry up!!! Gimme the lines, it's a almost a sunday for christ's sake!!
alva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22, 2003, 01:00   #7
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Ming, can you top this thread? Thanks
Old June 25, 2003, 14:12   #8
BigFree
Deity

Team Monkey: I liked 'Zoo' better.
Old June 25, 2003, 14:34   #9
Konquest02
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Vox ControliApolyton University
Prince

Local Time: 23:12
Don't worry, we'll have a zoo pretty soon. And it might display some humans! :P

--Kon--
Konquest02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26, 2003, 00:23   #10
BigFree
Deity

Alva: For the general lurker, it is better to post what team the save was sent to rather than the person.
Old June 26, 2003, 05:45   #11
Niessuh
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsSpanish CiversC4DG VoxCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Spamyard TeamApolytoners Hall of FamePtWDG2 Latin Lovers
Deity

You are right... I still do not know you well, your women have spoken little of you to me
Niessuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26, 2003, 09:57   #12
alva
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Np, BF, To be honest I intented too, but I always type tabbenanumo wrong
alva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28, 2003, 23:26   #13
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

I haven't received any Tabemono saves, and Zargon's gone for the weekend, so I may need to play the Tabemono turn; so, CoD please be sure to also send the save to ben TA surveypoint TOD com

Thanks.
Old June 29, 2003, 11:06   #14
FrustratedPoet
PtWDG Gathering Storm
Emperor

Local Time: 04:12
Ah, my bad there Kloreep- I should have seen this thread sooner.

3800bc save sent to Zargon yesterday and to Kloreep about 1 minute ago.
Old June 29, 2003, 17:02   #15
BigFree
Deity

Kloreep should have sent a PM or an email. You cannot count on people reading this thread.

If anyone has any issues with where should go, please send a PM AND an email to all interested parties. Thanks.
Old June 29, 2003, 19:23   #16
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
Ah, my bad there Kloreep- I should have seen this thread sooner.

3800bc save sent to Zargon yesterday and to Kloreep about 1 minute ago.
Thanks. No problem, and I really should have PMed/posted/something about it before now.

One problem... I don't have the password. Good thing Zargon's only gone for the weekend. I apologize for Tabemono holding the game up; unfortunately, there's nothing I can do now.
Old June 29, 2003, 21:48   #17
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

Tried guessing it any?

EDIT
Quote:
If anyone has any issues with where should go, please send a PM AND an email to all interested parties. Thanks
Administratormaaaaaaan.....TO THE RESCUE!
Old June 29, 2003, 23:42   #18
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

If we have any kind of these issues again, remember that I have the administrator password, and can set a new pswd for the team and play their turn.

I won't bother this time b/c the weekend's almost over (except in Canada )
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Panzer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1, 2003, 01:40   #19
Wooglin
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Chieftain

Tues mornin'. Where be the save?
Wooglin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1, 2003, 02:48   #20
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

Sorry about the delay, everyone. That's what I get for keeping my super-secret passwords super-secret...
ZargonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1, 2003, 19:27   #21
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

You guys could've asked me. I know what it is.

Either way, the forums say that Sunshine sent the game to Monty Python, but my e-mail box suggests otherwise. Some on Sunshine, make sure the save game is getting to thesim10987 (at) msn (dot) com.
Old July 2, 2003, 01:17   #22
BigFree
Deity

That's exactly where it was sent. And to dejon too at: dejon (at) rogers (dot) com
Old July 2, 2003, 02:29   #23
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

One more comment: Does anyone else think we should get this thread and the Save Game thread itself topped?
Old July 2, 2003, 06:48   #24
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Yes. Agreed.

In the meantime - the Monkeys just received the turn, and the e-mail, but no save. Please re-send. Thanks.
Old July 2, 2003, 15:21   #25
Master Zen
Deity

Old July 3, 2003, 03:57   #26
bongo
lifer
PtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafPtWDG Neu DemogypticaCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeIron CiversC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Local Time: 05:12
You are of course aware of the fact that outlook and outlook express may block file-attachements of certain types? Just found out that for some reason .SAV files were blocked on my home computer but not on my work comp. Go figure

Just a thought.
Old July 3, 2003, 04:04   #27
BigFree
Deity

bongo, most of these people have played plenty of PBEM's by now, they better have been prepared for this.

I know for a fact that Beta has no such problems.
Old July 3, 2003, 04:36   #28
bongo
lifer
PtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafPtWDG Neu DemogypticaCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeIron CiversC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Local Time: 05:12
I was just suggesting an alternative to 'b****** has forgot to include the save'

BTW, 'most' does not include me. I have never played PBEM before so I was just a little puzzled when .sav files were blocked at my home comp.

Edit: Blamed the wrong person

Last edited by bongo; July 3, 2003 at 04:46.
bongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3, 2003, 09:16   #29
Niessuh
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsSpanish CiversC4DG VoxCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Spamyard TeamApolytoners Hall of FamePtWDG2 Latin Lovers
Deity

Re: Save Game Comments
Quote:
Originally posted by Panzer32
Post stuff like "that was a short turn", "Latin Lover's been holding the save for 25 hours!!", and "" here
Latin Lover's been holding the save for less than a hour!

Old July 3, 2003, 09:18   #30
Niessuh
Deity

Re: Re: Save Game Comments
EDIT: DP