Old June 16, 2005, 14:18   #361
Krill
lifer
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The GooniesC4BtSDG TemplarsC4BtSDG ImperioC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4BtSDG Team BananaC4BtSDG Realms BeyondC3CDG Ankh-Morpork
Deity

Local Time: 05:12
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Resent about 2 hours ago...
Old June 19, 2005, 21:29   #362
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

Local Time: 00:12
Sorry, I will have the save played by tomorrow.
ZargonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26, 2005, 06:55   #363
astrologix
PtWDG RoleplaySpanish CiversInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Latin LoversC4DG Gathering StormPSPB Team EspañolC4BtSDG ImperioC4WDG Spamyard Team
Deity

Local Time: 06:12
We have a splendid and sunny Sunday today here in Switzerland and me and my family are planning to take some good time....

I'll play the save tomorrow. Thanks for waiting
Old July 10, 2005, 22:59   #364
Sharpe
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

I haven't seen anyone from Tabemono on this weekend, I think Zargon may be on vacation perhaps and he is our primary turn player - I may ask Kloreep, UnO or GodKing or someone else if they can play (I don't have Civ installed right now so I can't play it), otherwise we may need to take more time for Tabemono's turn.

Sorry for the delay.
Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2005, 09:53   #365
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

Hey, sorry, it was just a very busy weekend (most of them have been, recently!) I will get the turn played and sent tonight.
Old July 26, 2005, 19:00   #366
Hot_Enamel
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 15:12
Can I please be put back on the distribution list for the Monkey save from Python.

Beta's taking some time off, and I will be playing the save for a week or so.

Thanx

"name" @ optusnet . com . au
replace "name" with hot_enamel
Old July 29, 2005, 11:27   #367
ZargonX
Emperor

MAST?
Old July 29, 2005, 15:50   #368
bongo
lifer
PtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafPtWDG Neu DemogypticaCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeIron CiversC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

I've spent a couple of days with my familiy. Got back a few hours ago. Will play...when I get the time.

We don't have an absense thread do we? I edited in a warning in the save thread just before I left btw
Old July 29, 2005, 16:05   #369
ZargonX
Emperor

As if I could be bothered to go back and read threads

Old July 29, 2005, 18:14   #370
bongo
lifer
PtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafPtWDG Neu DemogypticaCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeIron CiversC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Appears not
Old August 1, 2005, 12:02   #371
Krill
lifer
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The GooniesC4BtSDG TemplarsC4BtSDG ImperioC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4BtSDG Team BananaC4BtSDG Realms BeyondC3CDG Ankh-Morpork
Deity

The End is Nye, The End is Nye!!!

For LL, anyway.
Old August 2, 2005, 16:42   #372
bongo
lifer
Emperor

No playing tonight

RL and other games interfered...
Old August 2, 2005, 16:56   #373
Krill
lifer
Deity

This is a FYI. I am going on holiday on early Friday morning (or late evening for the yanks/Canucks).

I have PMed CH, but if he does not reply, I am going to have to draft someone in. If I do this, please be patient with them, as it will be the first time they will have seen the save, and they wil have to find their feet.
Old August 3, 2005, 08:48   #374
Modo44
Apolyton UniversityPtWDG2 Monty PythonCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameDiploGamesACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Emperor

For your information: I am going away today, and will be back on Sunday. There is a high chance the Monty save will be delayed until then, should it arrive while I am gone. The others do have lives.
Old August 12, 2005, 11:11   #375
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

For Modo, if Beta is not back next week, Im going to play for the Monkeys, so please make sure Im on the forwarding email

conmcb25~AT~bluemarble~DOT~net

For the Latin Lovers, Ill have to forward the save to you, H_E gave me this long list of emails some of which are no longer good. If I get the save and forward it on, Ill be sending it to those emails unless I hear different from you guys
Old August 12, 2005, 11:30   #376
ZargonX
Emperor

I'm heading to the beach tonight - Sunday, so if the save arrives with Tabemono then, I'm afraid it's going to have to wait
Old August 15, 2005, 23:43   #377
ZargonX
Emperor

Hey, CoD, what's up?
Old August 19, 2005, 22:59   #378
ZargonX
Emperor

Um, it'd be nice if this game didn't die, so maybe CoD could play the turn, maybe?
Old August 21, 2005, 16:46   #379
Krill
lifer
Deity

My apologise for not playing the turn as of yet. I got back from my hoiday with my family and girlfriend one hour 45 minutes ago, and I have been unpacking, and checking my emails. I have only just, as I type this sentence, downloaded the save, and opened PTW. Expect the save to be sent within the hour, however.
Old August 23, 2005, 16:05   #380
bongo
lifer
Emperor

RL is extremely hectic at the moment so I don't know when I'll be able to play. I'll leave some instructions for OPD in case he hasn't left for china already...

(my backlog of civ-related stuff is just getting larger...)
Old September 2, 2005, 04:54   #381
bongo
lifer
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by bongo
RL is extremely hectic at the moment so I don't know when I'll be able to play. I'll leave some instructions for OPD in case he hasn't left for china already...

(my backlog of civ-related stuff is just getting larger...)
Same procedure as last week...

Rainy day today though so I won't be painting the outside of my house this afternoon. Maybe I get time for civ...
Old September 20, 2005, 10:10   #382
ZargonX
Emperor

Monkey, you have one city... what the hell is taking so long?
Old September 20, 2005, 12:33   #383
Krill
lifer
Deity

They have 2 actually...But only 6 land iles to MM between...
Old September 20, 2005, 15:27   #384
bongo
lifer
Emperor

Hmm, retiring the Monkeys is too harsh I think. However, we *should* consider having an admin skip their turn if they can't play themself

I mean, you have been able to play without opposable thumbs for several millennias already, why stumble now?
Old September 20, 2005, 15:30   #385
Krill
lifer
Deity

They have 2 cities. They are out of the game, so why not just skip them, and make the game quicker for all of us?
Old September 20, 2005, 15:37   #386
bongo
lifer
Emperor

If they wanted to leave this game they would have done so already.

An admin should skip their turn, and the next, and the next(and so on) until they report back that they are ready to take back control.
Old September 25, 2005, 22:42   #387
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

As stated elsewhere- my apologies for this. I was out of town last week, and H_E and I got our signals crossed. For the sake of game speed, it would be best if we retired. Monkey will retire to the jungles shortly.

Please except our humble apologies for the delay.
Old October 11, 2005, 02:37   #388
Modo44
Apolyton UniversityPtWDG2 Monty PythonCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameDiploGamesACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Emperor

I am going away for about 10 days on Thursday, and will be without access to Civ during that time. Judging by the current level of (in)activity in the Monty forum, the game could be in for another lengthy break. Sorry.