Old April 9, 2004, 11:54   #241
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Local Time: 06:26
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Missle copter spotted at 58,32 while moving CCS Love Boat. Movement of units including transport, CCS Love Boat and Hygeria stopped, due to them possibly being in range of chopper. Comments?
Impact Marine moved as ordered.
Liar`s Lair - it is experiencing drone riots, which have been quelled by seeting worker who was working a forest/nut as doctor ( I did this since that way LL will stil get 2/7/11, while simply removing worker form forest/nut will get LL 4/7/10 - since it will would take 11 turns for LL to grow with that nut worked I figured that one extra energy is better than two nuts which will never contribute to base growth)
Probe Foil moved
Hygeria stayed in Paradigm
Pi Square probe team moved to AP (two moved still PT in Pi Square)
Battle Ogre moved to 70,66
Plasma Garrison moved from Boolean Bay to 69,73
Choppers moved to AP.
There are currently drone riots in DBTS and Pi Square (3 drones!),and nowhere else, because I stopped moving units, including Impaler class transport when I spoted drone chopper. And yeah turn is in my window, so I would appreciate if you answer fast.
Old April 9, 2004, 12:00   #242
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

I'll start the game, and do your moves.
Back in 10 min.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 9, 2004, 12:01   #243
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Note: Loveboat is at 56,30
Old April 9, 2004, 12:15   #244
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 21:26
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Could yall upload or E-mail me a mid turn save.

I have been unable to view the game as it seems all of the mid turns posted here are .rar files and I am at a loss as to how to make use of them (prepares for obvious explination )

I will try to start helping out more around here, I have been a bit distracted latly with Diablo 2 Expantion (very fun) and my IMPACX MOD (very complex)
Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche
Old April 9, 2004, 12:22   #245
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

I do not have midturn save for this since it is still in my window, but I am willing to close it and send it to you.
Why don`t you have WinZip?

Ah, what was name of expansion (Lord of Destruction?), fun game, but without appeal.
Old April 9, 2004, 12:26   #246
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

I'll sent one in 10 minutes to you, Impaler, btw, Obstructor, you sent .rar files, not .zip. If someone doesn't has winrar, nothing can be done with that compressed save.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 9, 2004, 12:45   #247
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Whoops
I haven`t even noticed.
I meant WinRar.
Old April 12, 2004, 16:09   #248
GeoModder
Deity

Obstructor. I just checked the presend you made available for us, and I see two bases put on stockpile: Pi Square and Binary Bastion.
Also, battle Ogre in Logic Loop and plasma garrison in Boolean Bay are not moving to the north as ordered.
A lot of bases have not stockpile energy in their building queues, some of them finishing next turn their production.

Are you sure this is the turn you sent to PEACE? If so, we're losing time and energy here.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 12, 2004, 16:15   #249
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

This is the hastly made presave ( I forgot to save a presave ) so this presave differs, since I quckly played it again. Battle Ogre and Plasma Garrison, as well production of bases has been changed, since I remember doing so ( all these orders). About stockpile energy thing - I am not so sure I did it (no one mentioned it, and I still do not understand that bug).
Old April 12, 2004, 16:27   #250
GeoModder
Deity

Ok, most important things are done then. I know it was hectic in the end with the spotting of that drone chopper.

The stockpile bug is simple: if you start a production in a base, make sure you put immediately afterwards 'stockpile energy' in the building queue. That way you're sure you haven't forgotten it and the comes in afterwards.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 12, 2004, 16:33   #251
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

But if I put something after it stockpile item is deleted! I like to fill queus with items! Ah nevermind I never use it. BTW there are evidenc in several threads about turnplay. If someone is disatisfied because of this error I offer resignation.
Old April 12, 2004, 17:58   #252
GeoModder
Deity

That's something you can't when using this bug: filling the queus.
No big deal, since perhaps once/twice a week you have to check the turn.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 16, 2004, 16:05   #253
GeoModder
Deity

Turn looks ok to me ready to post IMO.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 16, 2004, 16:25   #254
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Sure? I unplanned hurried one garrison for 8 credits to gain one turn.
Old April 18, 2004, 06:40   #255
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Okay, I opened the turn. We lost seven battles.
All units near nad north of Locutus of Chiron have been destroyed with the except of Love boat - but Hive probe foil is on square just south east of it.
Also task force that destroyed Drone invasion forces is now destroyed too.
Some fungal growth near AP.
We have 419 credits and we currently earn 400 per turn.
I took the liberty and infiltrated Miriam - rpobe survived, is veteran and returned to And/or Gate.
Suggestions MAF and IAF?

opened turn

Last edited by Illuminatus; April 18, 2004 at 06:46.
Old April 18, 2004, 08:06   #256
GeoModder
Deity

Obstructor, please take the time to zip your uploads.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 18, 2004, 08:13   #257
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

I guess this gustifies you Destruction of PEACE, they were obviously reciving a Missle Chopper from the Drones and it was left with noware to land and instead attacked our forces. Hopefully it will crash into the Ocean before making it back to the Hives territory.
Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche
Old April 18, 2004, 08:21   #258
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Okay, I will zip my uploads from now. I never doubted about PEACE, but there is question were they or were they not manipulated by Buster into signing the pact?
Old April 18, 2004, 08:28   #259
GeoModder
Deity

Must have been more then one chopper. 7 atttacks can't be done by one chopper and then disappear from Locutus base screen.

So far, only the attacker of our units near RIP DBTS and the Hive dodgem car can be killed (not yet, Ob, I'll need to think a bit over this). I wonder if the Believers right now isn't too much extra misery. Further, I think Logic Loop is now a better spot to build CDF (already 3 crawlers within reach). Need to work now, I'll be back this evening.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 18, 2004, 08:40   #260
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

2 of the attacks were made on task force that previously destroyed Drone airfleet
Old April 26, 2004, 15:09   #261
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

WARNING! Every time I execute moving CCS Loveboat I lose abbility to open new windows, thus I cannot selcet units, load/unload them or even save and exit game. Does anybody experienve this? It ried three times already and the bug appeared every time. Can someone please turnplay the turn until the end from the midsave if he doesn`t experience that bug? It seems that I cannot.
Old April 26, 2004, 16:54   #262
GeoModder
Deity

Ok, I'm Second Function here. Do every move as suggested and agreed, just leave the CCS Loveboat. I'll finish turn then and as Tass to post it in the main forum. I'll also sent the turn back to you so you can post it here.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 28, 2004, 19:38   #263
GeoModder
Deity

The present Prime Function (Obstructor) will appearantly be unable to play the turn (re-install of his system).
Therefore a question, will the next Prime Function (Drogue) play the turn, or do I as Second Function take this task upon me?

Military seen I know what to do, I just have to see IAF orders.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 29, 2004, 04:15   #264
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Local Time: 04:26
Feel free to play the turn if you want, I haven't caught up reading all the old orders yet. However if you don't have time, I can come in and play it. Technically, it's a second function job, but either is fine

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old April 29, 2004, 07:58   #265
GeoModder
Deity

I'll play the turn then, if by tonight no IAF orders come in, I start issuing some myself.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 29, 2004, 14:56   #266
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

I do not have SMAC installed yet, but I will have it installed tommorow (I lost SMAX cd ). So should I let Geo play the turn or we wait till tommorow morning?
Old April 29, 2004, 16:48   #267
GeoModder
Deity

No IAF orders yet, so you can play if you like. Saves me some time to do other things. Does yes, please if you can.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 29, 2004, 16:52   #268
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Expect it in 11 hours.

/me goes to sleep.
Good night then!
Old May 2, 2004, 22:04   #269
Impaler[WrG]
King

Sorry my Monitor is still down

Its a 20 Inch so it would be a pain to buy a new one when the fault is likly just a small loss wire, but its hard to find anyone who will repair them.
Old May 5, 2004, 07:01   #270
GeoModder
Deity

Ok, nobody comes over here appearantly. I'm about to play the turn and will make a pressend available.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario