Old June 26, 2003, 12:02   #1
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 22:34
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Comrade SU disappeared!
Is he abducted by the capitalist pig dogs because he offended our good professor? (hint: this and this)

Or is this related to his unwise move (PM the owner about his illegal uploads)? Didn't I tell him that it's wise to unmove? Sigh! When can I stop worrying for your boys.

Grapefruit Garden
Old June 26, 2003, 12:08   #2
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Further probing reveals that he was actually here early this morning, around 3:00am. (Wow that was early!)

Grapefruit Garden
Old June 26, 2003, 19:00   #3
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 04:34
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Re: Comrade SU disappeared!
Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu
Is he abducted by the capitalist pig dogs because he offended our good professor? (hint: this and this)

Or is this related to his unwise move (PM the owner about his illegal uploads)? Didn't I tell him that it's wise to unmove? Sigh! When can I stop worrying for your boys.
Comrade, you are becoming delusional.

Therefore, as an act of mercy, I am giving you my weeks supply of Xenodoughnuts. Enjoy, comrade.
Old June 27, 2003, 02:05   #4
Snowflake
Princess

Re: Re: Comrade SU disappeared!
Quote:
Originally posted by Tassadar5000

Comrade, you are becoming delusional.

Therefore, as an act of mercy, I am giving you my weeks supply of Xenodoughnuts. Enjoy, comrade.
Comrade (Judge) Tass, would you care to reveal to the public of the source of your "weeks supply of Xenodoughnuts"?
Spoiler:
THEFT OF A XENODOUGHNUT
is considered as a Class A Felony

As for the subject of being delusional, you'll have to really think it over this time.

(Sorry to come back this early compare to what I had promised, but the Xenodoughnuts are too great a temptation for anybody to resist. )

Grapefruit Garden
Old June 27, 2003, 22:09   #5
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

Re: Re: Re: Comrade SU disappeared!
Quote:

Comrade (Judge) Tass, would you care to reveal to the public of the source of your "weeks supply of Xenodoughnuts"?
Comrade HongHu, every day each worker gets a xenodoughnut.

Has someone been STEALING your supply of Xenodoughnuts?! Report your boss to the Chairman IMMEDIATELY!!
Old June 27, 2003, 23:04   #6
Snowflake
Princess

This is a sad day for me. Flower No 1 went to China to prepare the secret meeting of Chairman Voltaire and Captain Hercules. I thought yesterday, Wee! I'm liberated! I'm gonna have all the time to myself! Well now I feel empty in my heart. So I come to poly, knowing that I still have you comrades. And what a surprise I found! Comrade SU is leaving us! I must have posted too many messages. I swear I will not spam like that any more, if this could bring Comrade SU back.

Kody, the butterfly idea is excellent. If you want to do another post for the details please do so.

Grapefruit Garden

Last edited by Snowflake; June 27, 2003 at 23:11.
Old June 27, 2003, 23:51   #7
Nubclear

Quote:
This is a sad day for me. Flower No 1 went to China to prepare the secret meeting of Chairman Voltaire and Captain Hercules. I thought yesterday, Wee! I'm liberated! I'm gonna have all the time to myself! Well now I feel empty in my heart. So I come to poly, knowing that I still have you comrades. And what a surprise I found! Comrade SU is leaving us! I must have posted too many messages. I swear I will not spam like that any more, if this could bring Comrade SU back.

Kody, the butterfly idea is excellent. If you want to do another post for the details please do so.
COMRADES OF THE WORLD, MEDICAL EMERGENCY!!!!!

COMRADE HONGHU IS SUFFERING FROM SCHIZOAFFECTIVE DELUSIONS!!!
Old June 28, 2003, 00:23   #8
Snowflake
Princess

Sigh! Comrade (Judge) Tass, please visit the public forum, please? :too tired to do more explanation because of the sadness, what's the appropriate word? or smilie?:

What is SCHIZOAFFECTIVE DELUSIONS? Some kind of residual effect after being attacked by wild windworms? Oh, come on. Some sympathy please? Comrade HongHu is suffering from a heart break right now!

Grapefruit Garden
Old June 28, 2003, 00:27   #9
Nubclear

Quote:
Sigh! Comrade (Judge) Tass, please visit the public forum, please? :too tired to do more explanation because of the sadness, what's the appropriate word? or smilie?:

What is SCHIZOAFFECTIVE DELUSIONS? Some kind of residual effect after being attacked by wild windworms? Oh, come on. Some sympathy please? Comrade HongHu is suffering from a heart break right now!
Ok.......
*Kisses Comrade Honghu*
Old June 28, 2003, 00:29   #10
Snowflake
Princess

Oh gosh another residual effect after being attacked by wild windworms

Grapefruit Garden
Old June 28, 2003, 00:40   #11
Nubclear

Quote:
Oh gosh another residual effect after being attacked by wild windworms
Luckily for you, babe, this is REAL
Old June 28, 2003, 00:46   #12
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 14:34
HongHu,

People are always leaving and new people are always arriving. Don't be sad, because you'll be sure to make new friends.

Kody
Old June 28, 2003, 00:49   #13
Snowflake
Princess

Thank you Kody. You are always so considerate and caring, unlike some other people

/me looking at you know who

Grapefruit Garden
Old June 28, 2003, 00:52   #14
Snowflake
Princess

Re: Re: Re: Re: Comrade SU disappeared!
Quote:
Originally posted by Tassadar5000

Comrade HongHu, every day each worker gets a xenodoughnut.

Has someone been STEALING your supply of Xenodoughnuts?! Report your boss to the Chairman IMMEDIATELY!!
My boss IS the Chairman!

Grapefruit Garden
Old June 29, 2003, 20:25   #15
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

It is a pity people are leaving. Does your summer holidays have anything to do with their disapperance?
Old June 30, 2003, 00:22   #16
Snowflake
Princess

/me thought to herself: my summer holidays?
/me reminds herself not to jump to the gun and ask the question

Grapefruit Garden
Old June 30, 2003, 00:33   #17
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

I am assuming most of you people live in the northern hemisphere.