Xenozod
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II PBEM
Warlord

Local Time: 22:39
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Glad we're not losing you!
Old July 18, 2003, 11:08   #32
The ANZAC
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontScenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 23:39
I'm back and ready to serve the Rodina! Though it seems like I didn't miss much
Old July 19, 2003, 21:19   #33
PinkyGen
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: Exodus
Prince

Local Time: 04:39
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Comrade Anzakov has indicated his wish to retire for now on the STAVKA thread. Though the men on the NW front tell me they shall miss his determined leadership, they asked me to request that I be pernamently assigned to their front, for the sake of the troops, of course.
Old July 24, 2003, 11:36   #34
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 00:39
Quote:
Originally posted by PinkyGen
Comrade Anzakov has indicated his wish to retire for now on the STAVKA thread. Though the men on the NW front tell me they shall miss his determined leadership, they asked me to request that I be pernamently assigned to their front, for the sake of the troops, of course.
I second your nomination if that means anything, but I guess we will need a new Econ Minister in a few days. Has EZ Rhino bugged out yet?
Old July 24, 2003, 18:24   #35
The ANZAC
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontScenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Actually, after seeing the dire straits the Rodina is in, I decided not to retire. So I'll take back my front, or if the marshal prefers, I can take on another front. I'll change my post so people don't get the impression I'm leaving
Old July 24, 2003, 19:38   #36
Colwyn
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 14:39
So many absences?? Just on the verge of Victory it seems, you would think the troops would love to be giving it to the germans after almost 2 years of getting a hiding.
Old July 25, 2003, 09:53   #37
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Colwyn
So many absences?? Just on the verge of Victory it seems, you would think the troops would love to be giving it to the germans after almost 2 years of getting a hiding.
I think "taking off" (not looking at H!) Bikini's at the beach has more draw than fighting Germans for some reason.

You just cant fight biology Colwyn!
Old July 25, 2003, 09:56   #38
The ANZAC
King

I think the Marshal should call up a People's Commission of Scientists to fight this new foe called "biology"!

Old July 25, 2003, 14:20   #39
EZRhino
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 21:39
Location: Sunset and the evening star And one clear call for me.
I’m not leaving just yet. I am finishing summer school here first. I have it in my enlistment contract that I head off mid September, on the fourteenth I think. Glad your back conmcb

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!
Old July 31, 2003, 19:37   #40
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by EZRhino
I’m not leaving just yet. I am finishing summer school here first. I have it in my enlistment contract that I head off mid September, on the fourteenth I think. Glad your back conmcb
Good we have you for about the next 6 weeks. That gives me time to find a new Econ Minister since Pinkygenovitch decided to get his hands dirty at the FRONT!
Old July 31, 2003, 20:51   #41
PinkyGen
Prince

True glory is at the front, not behind a desk. Besides, Comrade Alexi has everything under control, I did very little in former task after the first few turns of mass selling was underway, and idleness is an enemy of the workers even more than the fascists.
Old August 1, 2003, 11:32   #42
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by PinkyGen
True glory is at the front, not behind a desk. Besides, Comrade Alexi has everything under control, I did very little in former task after the first few turns of mass selling was underway, and idleness is an enemy of the workers even more than the fascists.
Roger that, your talents are being put to much better use now.
Old August 1, 2003, 16:07   #43
PinkyGen
Prince

Thank you comrade, though must understand I would never complain wherever the party saw fit to send me.
Old August 5, 2003, 23:11   #44
PinkyGen
Prince

I shall be taking a one week vacation at a friend's dacha at Martha's Vineyard, USA. Considering turn lengths here, I don't think I'll need a sub, especially since I want to capture a German city on my own.

Besides, if people play fast enough, I could post next month's turn before Saturday.
Old August 8, 2003, 10:19   #45
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Ill be gone next week.

I dont think I need a replacement but the NKVD check REALLY needs to be done this turn (start of winter and the push pull between food or starvation and production.)

So lets get playing!
Old August 9, 2003, 01:05   #46
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

On August 20th, I move back to school and will be without internet access for my computer for at least several days, however I will be able to visit Poly from a computer lab, so while I may be posting less and unavailable via AIM, I will be able to answer PM's and emails.
Old August 21, 2003, 11:39   #47
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

Laugh at the Marshal
Ugh, moving in SUCKS.

It was 90 degrees yesterday and there is no water in my apartment. I'm sitting in the University computer lab right now trying to get phone numbers for the utilities.... Good luck to the Comrade General Secretary when he plays
Old August 21, 2003, 21:15   #48
PinkyGen
Prince

I am leaving to go to school as well, and shall not have computer access to at least Monday.
Old August 25, 2003, 15:51   #49
H Tower

The blasterworm and SoBig virus have virtually destroyed the entire network here on campus, so computers are in VERY short supply and the network crawls, and I haven't been able to get internet at my apartment yet, so comrade knapovitch is directed to continue filling in for me, it may be another week before I have reliable internet
Old August 25, 2003, 15:53   #50
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OK, hopefully I wont be purged before you are back!
Old August 29, 2003, 15:23   #51
klesh
King

Greetings Comrades!

Today, with the rapid advancement of the 1st Ukr, I shall be moving my headquarters. Word has it that the new HQ will have cable connections to the rest of the Union, so great enhancements in performance are expected. Today is Friday, I should be back online by like Tuesday or Wednesday.

Im actually moving back nearer to my hometown. I have lived for 5 years away frm the ocean and its killing me to get back. I will now be living in Salem, Massachusetts. I'll be sure to scare up some witches for you all. To be truthfull, the actual location of the witch trials was in "Salem Village", which is now the modern day town of Danvers, Mass. Back in the 1600's Salem was alot larger, but it still gets the 'credit'.
Old August 30, 2003, 21:14   #52
klesh
King

Back, no cable yet, but dialup is still in effect.