Old December 7, 2003, 13:33   #61
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Local Time: 04:54
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Calico Island has both bad production and is under drone riots IIRC, looking at Hive info (it's in red). It's building an RC, and that's 7 turns taken up.

As for Ship orders, is it worth thinking of attacking soon, and not just scouting? We have alot of info, and we want to try to reduce their probe foil capabilities, when the first comes in 2 turns. If we can attack them before then, at then, or the turn after, we can stop the production or destroy it in dock, before it can do any damage (either taking a ship or infiltration).

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old December 7, 2003, 14:05   #62
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 21:54
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Acceleration Schedual. This plan can accelerate the Southern Amphibius Task Force 2 turns at a total cost of 65 energy credits.

Aurora - 50 Credits
Logic Loop - 15 credits

This will alow us to move the Transport next turn and fill it with any combination of 4 of the following units.

1 Impact Marine
1 Impact Rover
2 Probe teams (note experince not the same)
1 Plasma Garrison

In addition we move the Laser Cruiser strait south skipping spying on PEACE bases.

The probe foil in Alexandria would move only one and at 4 moves it cant get close to us, we might catch it in the water moving towards us. Make shure the navy is together on the turn before we attack so that if the Probe finds them it can do anything. The Task force then Captures Alexandria on 2150.

Additional hurrying of 34 Credits in Zetaris can get its Cruiser done next turn and it will then take 3 turns to reach Margaritaville at which point additional units form Pi may be avalable.

Upgrading the Laser Cruiser dose not seem like a Priority right now as all peace units are unarmored and we outnumber them well.

Next unit in Pi might be a transport of some type or another Impact Cruiser, something cheaper then an Impact Cruiser would get done faster without further depleting our Energy reserves.

I think we want to have Margaritaville and Tripoli fall in no less then 2 turns after the initial attack or PEACE could rush something that could foul us up. Also note Peace has 100 credits in the Bank, would you estimate that is sufficient to mind control a base? Assuming an income of 30-40 credits a year and 3-4 years hense would that be enough? We should monitor PEACE energy reserves to see if they have enough to pull this off and guard against it untill they are broke.
Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche
Old December 15, 2003, 13:25   #63
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

Orders 2149
Orders for 2149

Zetaris - Hurry Crusier 12 Credits

Portal - Begin moving scout patrol to Pi Square

Logic Loop - Set new production to a sythemetal Impact Marines or Regular Impact Marines or Amphibius Impact Rover (depends on further debate/Prime Function excutive Desision ect ect).

Move Coloy Pod and Scout Patrol to (81,65)

Bolean Bay - New Production Probe Defence, move the new crawler east and move the crawler that is their south, have both crawl minerals. This probe will move first on 53 also boarding the new transport with a small ~6 credit hurry in 52. Reinforments of Syth Impact Marines, Plasma Garrison, Probe defence and potentialy the Bolean Scout patrol then reach Tripoli (Tron) in 54.

Aurora - New Production, Unarmored Cruiser Transport

Apolyton Prime - Hurry Marines 10 Credits (so as to have more minerals roll over (4) and make the next unit build faster)

Formers

(74,66) assist road building
(70,56) move to (69,57) and start a forest
(71,65) both start farm

Military Movments

Move transport to (70,74) and load Marine Rover and Probe Defence. Then move to (68,76) (NUT bonus north of Bolean Bay) load Probe Defence and Impact Marines from Boolean. Move to (67,75) with last movment point.

Love Boat - move to ware Cruiser is now (trying to peak at as much of the water to the west as possible). 3 south, 1 west, 1 south, 2 south East would be a good path.

Cruiser move south, avoiding pod. Scout attack path of Transport and scout Alexandrias defences. Move back to fungus. Make shure the Cruisers are together in the Fungs so they will be imune to theft by the Probe Foil that PEACE will complete in Alexandria on their next turn. At best this foil could come adjacent to our transport or move to within striking distance of Binary Bastion, either way we can destroy it on our turn.

Rover atempts to kill Fungal Tower (dependent on movment of Drone Scout and of the tower itself)
Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Last edited by Impaler[WrG]; December 18, 2003 at 03:47.
Old December 20, 2003, 18:42   #64
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness

EAF Orders 2150
1> Attack the scout patrol with the amphib rover. I presume it will take some damage.
2> Attack the transport with the Impact Squad. It overclasses the transport severely, so it should hardly take any damage.
3> Take the base with the rover, hopefully having still more than 50% HP. This way both our land units will be in near-perfect health to attack Tripoli MY 2151.
4> Use one ship to kill the probe foil. I will give you the location from Hive pact infiltration (resources screen shows where the ships that use them are). The other ship cna go into position to attack Tripoli in 2151, or can be used at Maniac's discretion.

If the Amphib Rover's odds are somehow less than 2:1, attack with the Impact Squad first. If the Rover attacks and does not have 50% remaining, then it cannot take the base. If that happens, through some freak of odds, use one of the ships to take it. This is more important than finding the killing the probe foil, IMHO. We have 2 ships though, so we may be able to do both

If any of this is not agreeable, please bring it up in my office

Old December 21, 2003, 14:20   #65
Impaler[WrG]
King

Dont forget to Infiltrate and set the units to load back into the Mammoth

The Love Boat can kill the Foil by moving to
(61,77).

Manic sugjested attackin Margaritaville with the Alpha Pi Cruiser as this base will not have a Probe foil waiting for us next turn as Tripoli will.

Internal Affairs Orders for 2150

Apolyton Prime - New production Impact Marines 4~1-1. Move the New Marines their to (64,66) this will alow them to board the Mammoth transport in 52 after Tripoli falls.

Binary Bastion - Hurry 4 Credits

Zetaris - New production Recycling Tanks or Crawler (this can be changed next turn if desired). Move the Node Runner to(73,51)

Pi - Hurry 24 Credits, Move the Scout patrol next to Pi to (64,66) along with the Pi Probe Defence, it should take 3 turns alowing them to board the Mammoth Transport in 53.

Bolean Bay - March crawlers southward to (71,81) and (70,80) eventualy they should both be in the area out of base radius so workers or new crawlers can quickly access the more northern forests.

Mythical Matrix - New Production of some sort, tanks/crwaler (can be changed later as mineral acumulation is very low)

Move Colony Pod and Scout North

Move ONE of the formers on the the Zetaris mineral Bonus and assist Mine building. A third former dosn't speed things up at this point so move the other Eastward to begin a road east of the Mine next turn.

After Alexandria falls Scrap the Navel Yard their for 40 Credits. It apears you can scrap the FreeFacilites of another faction for credits, and as we have the MCC this means we can scrap all PEACE Yards for a total of 440 credits!!

Set a new Doctor for Alexandria and set Amphibius! Scout Patrol to be built. We will be moving on next turn and cant leave any Police. We will have to go with 2 doctors next turn to keep the Riot under control, after the scout is done we can return to 1 doctor. In any event we will need a Rec Commons or some kind of pop freeze as its close to growing.

Also Rehome the Mammoth to Alexandria to save us a mineral at Aurora.

Sugjested Re-name of Alexandria: Athena Ancorage (we might want to poll it though)

Make Diplomcatic offers (still under discussion)

Last edited by Impaler[WrG]; December 23, 2003 at 12:04.
Old January 2, 2004, 13:21   #66
Impaler[WrG]
King

Internal Affairs Orders 2151

After having a look at the Save I modified the orders based on the apearence of B-Drones, Tripoli has one as dose Mythical Matrix, Binary Bastion losses its.

Internal Affairs 2151

Aurora - Hurry Impaler transport 22 Credits, move worker from the forest northeast of the base onto the new identical forest southwest of the base.

Apolyton Prime - Hurry 8 Credits to push minerals to next production.

Portral - Move worker from the Rainy Rolling tile onto Sea Mineral Bonus for extra mineral, Hurry 16 Credits

Pi Sqare - New Production Holo Theather

Logic Loop - Take a worker off one of the Forests and Make him a Doctor to prevent Drone Riots next turn. Former at (71,71) move to the Moist River northwest of LL and begin a Farm.

EDIT - New Production idea. Inspired by Kodies Science Cities I have come up with a Plan to do the same in Logic Loop and generate more then 30 Reserch their ourselves. My plan is to make 4 out of 6 worker their into Librarians in the near future. We will need Crawlers to bring in food and the remaining workers will then work the Monolith and Energy Bonus. Make new production a Crawler, then we will make a second Crawler and use both to bring in Nuts. Then we scrap the Battle Ogre for 5 rows of Mins completing a Net Node extra fast. In the same turn we convert to Librarians and avoild a Drone Riot. Eventualy when we take FM and pump reserch alocation up to 70-80 percent we can be generating gobs of reserch and still have a desent build capacity in the Base and best of all we dont have to spend on Holo Theathers.

Binary Bastion - New Production to Tanks. New Former moves south and starts a road/forest.

Bolean Bay - Move worker to rivered forest, change production to Plasma Garrison. Upgrade Scout Patrol to Amphibius at cost of 10 Credits. Scrath that. Little edit by Maniac.

Mythical Matrix - Make new worker a Doctor

Zetaris - Move the crawler not currently assisting Mine building at (76,66) east and start a road it able.
Move the 2 formers at (71,65) to (72,64) and begin Forest (no road is nesary before hand). This Forest can be crawled by the new Formers from Zetaris.

Athena - No Change

Tripoli - Rename to Triplex. Make 3 Doctors and work Nut Bonus. Set Production to Rec Commons. Hurry 16 Credits to get acumulation up to 10 mins in 2 more years. Scrap Navel Yards for 40 Credits each.

And/or Gate - Set new Production to Crawler, work the Mineral Bonus, do not Re-Home the scout patrol. No Hurry as of yet, looks like cash may be short soon.

Authorizing 60 Credits to be spent upgrading the Scout Patrol in Bolean Bay to be upgraded to Impact Marines.

Switch to Democracy at cost of 40 Credits, Incresse Reserach Alocation to 70%. Set new reserach Goal to Sysnthetic Fossil Fuel (after assimilating EthCalc from capturing Tripoli).

ReHome as much Military in Concoured Bases as possible without incurring Maintance.

Last edited by Maniac; January 3, 2004 at 21:55.
Old January 2, 2004, 21:24   #67
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 06:54
External Affairs Orders MY 2151
Unity Rover (95.53): Move to (95.55).

Scout patrol & probe defence (69.63) NE of AP: Move to (66.64). Follow the river so you can get there in one turn.

New Impact Marine in Logic Loop: Move three tiles south to (69.77).

CCS Node Runner (73.51): To (63.57).

New Impact Cruiser "CCS Beta Pi" in Pi Square: First move to (58.58) to explore a little. That should've taken 6 movement points. With your last two moves, move into the fungus at (62.58).

CCS Love Boat (61.77): Move to (56.68), the nutrient tile E-NE of Tripoli. With your last movement point, attack the Party Boat in (54.68).

CCS Mammoth with ALL its cargo: Move to (54.68), NE of Tripoli. Use MWIA's map to get there in five moves.
Then first let the rover attack the crawler that is harvesting the rocky mineral mine on (55.69).
Secondly let the rover attack the Tripolitan scout patrol (unless it is too heavily damaged and you think it wouldn't win the attack. In that case we're screwed. ).
After the base defences are emptied, capture the base with the impact marine. Select Ethical Calculus as the tech to steal and switch research to Synthetic Fossil Fuels!!!
When Tripoli is captured, move CCS Mammoth into the base. All units should now become active so that they are no longer loaded into the transport. Then, with CCS Mammoth's last movement point, move it back to (54.68), leaving the three units behind in Tripoli. (The transport is scheduled to move to (64.64) in MY 2152 and it has to end MY 2151 on (54.68) to get there. MY 2152 at (64.64) it should pick up the impact marine, probe defence, scout patrol and plasma garrison, which should be waiting there.)

Rehome the Amphibious impact rover to Tripoli.

CCS Alpha Pi (58.64) next to MVille: Move to (56.68), the same square Love Boat is on. Then use long range fire to bombard that sea former on (53.67).

Upgrade the independent scout patrol in Boolean Bay to a 4~-1-1 impact marines for 60 credits instead of a 1~-1-1 as suggested in the IAF orders. This upgrade was agreed on in a chat with Impaler. The goal is to attack Casablanca with it.
Do NOT upgrade CCS Love Boat. We'll wait with that unless it's necessary.

Last edited by Maniac; January 2, 2004 at 22:14.
Old January 3, 2004, 21:37   #68
Drogue
staff

Thanks Have orders, will play. I will try to use chat to run a turnchat, but if it keeps messing up, as it has been recently, will just play with given orders, unless something comes up.

Old January 9, 2004, 07:29   #69
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

MY 2152 EAF orders
Accept the PUT map. Offer our own world map pre-accepted to PUT.

This is an IAF order, but one that should be done in the beginning of the turn, before capturing MVille: scrap the Naval Yard at Athena Anchorage!

Unity Rover (95.55): Move one tile west to the river source. Follow the river to the sea two tiles SW. Then attempt to move NW (90.55). That likely won't work though as you only have 1/3 of a movement point (MP) left.

Sleep "L" the scout patrol at And/Or Gate.
Sleep "L" the boy scout at Athena Anchorage.
Sleep "L" all three units in Triplex. Drogue and Impaler wanted to assimilate a tech with the probe defence. However as things look now, we'll capture Casablanca and SeaLurk Channel MY 2153, meaning we'll get ProgPsych and their map anyway next year. Also there's a probe cruiser being constructed at Liar's Lair and I think we'll only be able to capture that base MY 2154 or '55, so it would be better to keep a probe in Triplex.

Probe skimship at DBTSverse Portal: Move to (69.51).

CCS Impaler at Aurora: Move to (68.76).
Then move the impact marines at (69.77) and all three units present in Boolean Bay into the transport.
When that's done, move the transport to (64.74).

CCS Mammoth at (54.68): Move to (64.64).
Move the three units waiting at (66.64) into the transport.
Move the plasma garrison in Apolyton Prime to (66.64) . Use the river so it only takes two thirds of a MP. Attempt to move into the transport. Don't worry if it fails. It can also load next year before the transport moves away.

Now, the actual attacks. Goals are to capture Margarittaville and destroy the two Barques nearby. One is at (59.69). The other at (54.62). I found that second Barque's location out by observing in the SeaLurk Channel "Forced Supported" box the direction it was heading, and then check out its likely location with the cruiser I planned to let capture MVille in my orders. So I was not playing ahead for anyone concerned.

To accomplish the goals above, CCS Love Boats needs an impact weapon.
Therefore, please go the unit workshop and design a 4-3-6 impact destroyer. Rename the unit design to "CCS Love Boat" of course. Then upgrade with the workshop method and not the individual unit upgrade method the 2-1-6 to a 4-3-6 at a cost of 90 credits. That way CCS Love Boat should still keep all its movement points.
Now that's done, move CCS Love Boat to (59.67) and attack the Barque.

Impact cruisers "Node Runner" and "Beta Pi" at (62.58) and (63.57): move next to Margarittaville and attack the sea formers within.

After the base is emptied, capture Margarittaville with "Alpha Pi", the damaged impact cruiser at (56.68) (the same tile as where Love Boat was). The cruisr should regain its full strength due to the base capture. Now move Alpha Pi two tiles west to (53.63). You'll see the Barque. Attack it.
Edit: Oh yeah, when capturing MVille, please select AdapEcon as the tech to obtain. Also after capturing MVille please rehome Alpha Pi to MVille before continuing to attack the Barque.
Edit2: after capturing MVille, if the naval yard is kept, use the option "Scrap and Recycle Naval Yards at ALL Bases" to scrap it. The "at ALL bases" option is used in case we get a free yard again.

That's it for this year I think. If I forgot anything or you want to suggest something, the External Affairs Office is always open.

Last edited by Maniac; January 9, 2004 at 18:54.
Old January 9, 2004, 14:45   #70
Impaler[WrG]
King

Internal Affairs 2152
Portal - make the mineral bonus worker a Doctor, set new production to Scout Patrol. Add Stockpile Energy to quee

PiSquare - New Production Holo Theather. Move worker from Farm to new forest to generate more mins

Logic Loop - make 2 workers into Tecnicians (we need credits if we are going to trade with Drones). Stop working one of the forests. Hurry 4 Credits. Add Stockpile energy.

Triplex - Convert 1 Doc to Tecnician, Hurry 16 Credits.

Zetaris - Hurry 11 Credits

And/Or - L the Scout Patrol (lets wait another turn before we hurry the Crawler)

Apolyton Prime - New Production Holo Theather, make new worker a Doctor, move worker from Monolith to Energy Bonus neting +3 energy. Set stockpile Energy in Quee.

Athena - New Prduction Rec Commons, Stockpile in Quee

Aurora - New Production tanks, Stockpile in Quee

Bolean Bay - Move worker from Nut Bonus to Farm

Binary Bastion - change Production to Crawler, add Stockpile Engery

Mythical Matrix - Change Production to Rec Commons.

Margaritaville - Make 2 Doctors and work the Mineral Bonus, set Production to Rec Commons and add Stockpile to Quee. Rename to MegabyteVille

Lastly use "scrap all Navel yards" at Athena Ancorage to genreate 40 Credits.

Crawlers

(69,79) - Solar (giving us 2/1/3)
(65,81) - Begin moving to (69,79) to assist Solar
(80,70) - move to (79,69) and start Forest
(76,66) - move both crawlers east to assist with road building, or move one east and the other west and start a Mine at (74,66). An extra Mine could help Zetaris produce considerable minerals if we get Eco Eng anytime soon.

Also recomend we change to 50/50 as we can still complete our tec in 2 turns but we can create substantialy more Credits (44 with the above tecnicians included) which we are going to need for trading SFF with the Drones (assuming they agree). If we can get them to offer in this turn we can accept next turn and switch to AirPower. Then the next turn we give them AirPower (probly getting our 200 back)and they can also tec switch, they will likly find this senario agreeable. They will not be able to switch to MMI unless they have stolen NuralG before then (unlikly) and we come out with AirPower very fast. We can then get NuralG from Uni and start MMI for ourselves. If Uni can keep its tecs from getting stolen we could get MMI before the Drones and have a chance to take the CBA or CBF (likly not both). If we promissed Uni one of the Projects they might agree to this.

Last edited by Impaler[WrG]; January 10, 2004 at 10:31.
Old January 9, 2004, 15:27   #71
Drogue
staff

Thanks. Have turn, will play.

Edit: Actually, due to being so busy, I won't be able to play tonight. I will play it tomorrow, since we have until 2am GMT on Sunday

Last edited by Drogue; January 9, 2004 at 20:58.
Old January 10, 2004, 20:32   #72
Drogue
staff

Ok, am going to play. Will try and be in chat for turnchat, but can't promise anything. Wil post hopefully before 48 hours limit (hour and a half) but have posted in thread that may be a few mins late. Shouldn't be, but just in case.

Edit: Just played :-)

Last edited by Drogue; January 10, 2004 at 22:17.
Old January 18, 2004, 15:46   #73
Impaler[WrG]
King

Internal Affairs 2153

First off Add Stockpile energy as the next item in ALLLLL the build quees.

Apolyton Prime - make the worker currently working the forest energy bonus a Doctor to stop the Riot, change production to a Crawler, move worker back to Monolith from out in the boondocks.

Triplex - move worker for Sea mineral bonus to land mineral bonus for +5 Mins!!

Megabyteville - Change production to Boy scout per say poll results. Put the new worker on 5 Nut bonus (else we get starvation). Note though that Police wont do any good controling the base as we will still require 2

Pi Square - Move worker from unrivered to new rivered forest, change production to crawler

Logic Loop - Set new Prodution to Crawler, move the new Crawler on to the Mineral bonus and switch the new crawler to colect thouse Minerals, move the old crawler north to the Forest Energy bonus next to Apolyton Prime that should now be unworked, crawl 4 energy for Logic Loop.

Bolean Bay - New Production Crawler

Portal - New worker to the sea mineral bonus, if the base is not hit with B-Drones then assing the doctor to work the 2/1/0 tile to the north as the Police will be ready next turn and a riot can be avoided.

Aurora - Change production to Crawler, make 1 doctor from normal forest

Athena - New worker to the sensored Forest

Zetaris - New Production Crawler, send new crawler west into the new forest and Crawl minerals.

Mythical Matrix - No change (this base wont be much use untill we sent it crawlers or rush that Rec Commons)

Binary bastion - No change

And/Or Gate - New Production Former, new Crawler to mineral bonus, Worker to rivered Nut bonus.

Sea Lurk channel - 2 Doctors should be sufficient, work the Sea Nut bonus to return the base to 4 population the next turn, new Production Rec Commons. Rehome a Cruiser their too.

Casablanca - 1 doctor and work monolith, Police will be present in any case so new Production Rec Commons.

Scrap all Navel yards, we get a total of 3 navel yards scrap them all

Formers!!

(69,57) - Move south to (69,61) and start a farm
(72,64) Move both Southwest to(71,65) and start Solar Collectors
(73,67) move north East to (74,66) and start a Mine.
(78,66) use both to build a road
(67,81) move to (69,79) and start Solar colectors

Rename Sea of Indecision to "Sea of Decision"
Rename Bird Island to "Phoinx Island"
Rename Sea Lurk Channel "Thermal Tassagrad"

Change to 60% Econ and 40% Labs (we still get our tec in 1 turn but incresse our Credits which we need for PEG).
Old January 18, 2004, 16:35   #74
Drogue
staff

Any EAF orders?

Quote:
Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
First off Add Stockpile energy as the next item in ALLLLL the build quees.
You realise it does nothing unless it's after a unit? Stockpile energy bug works just for units, not base facilities, IIRC.

Old January 18, 2004, 16:38   #75
Maniac

The EAF orders might only be available in a few hours.
Old January 18, 2004, 17:00   #76
Maniac

MY 2153 EAF orders
But 20 minutes is also possible.

Accept the pact and SotHB offer of PUT.

Unity rover (91.57): Move NW-W to (88.56). The turn after: pop the pod!

Probe skimship (69.51): Move to (58.52).

Auroran scout patrol (69.77): Move back to Aurora. Also don't forget to create a doctor in Aurora! One will appear after capture of Thermal Tassagrad.

CCS Impaler (64.74): Move to (56.76).
Activate the independent impact marines, the one with the highest morale, in the transport. Attack Casablanca.
Activate the Logic Loop impact marine. Attack Casablanca.
Capture the base with the plasma garrison. Rehome that plasma garrison to Casablanca.
Move CCS Impaler into Casablanca with its last movement point.

Scrap ALL naval yards. The one in Casablanca, but also check for any new ones appeared that can be scrapped. Don't forget to check IAF orders for worker orders: work the Casablancan monolith; all other citizens doctors.
Also execute the IAF orders for Triplex and Athena now Casablanca is captured: move the Triplex sea mineral worker to the land mineral mine. Move the Athenan sea nutrient worker to the land nutrient forest.

CCS Node Runner (58.64): Move into MegaByteVille. Rehome to that base. Proceed to attack Sealurk Channel.

CCS Alpha Pi (53.63): Capture Sealurk Channel. Rehome to that base. Attack the schooner on (54.54), N of Sealurk Channel.

Rename Sealurk Channel to Thermal Tassagrad. Set production in TT to a boy scout. I'll also mention it here to be sure: scrap the naval yard in Sealurk Channel if there is one. Also check for any new naval yards appeared in other bases that can be scrapped. The usual stuff in other words.

CCS Love Boat (59.67): Move into Athena Anchorage.

CCS Beta Pi (58.62): Move into Triplex.

CCS Mammoth (64.64): Move to (54.68).
Activate the scout patrol and probe defence in the transport. Move them into Triplex.

Activate the amphibious impact rover and impact marine in Triplex. Move them into CCS Mammoth.
Old January 18, 2004, 17:58   #77
Drogue
staff

Crap, things have come up tonight. I will play it tomorrow evening (still well within 48 hours). I am sorry for the delay, my life is a little complicated at the moment.

Thanks for the orders.

Old January 18, 2004, 18:00   #78
Maniac

Can I play it otherwise? We need some time to calculate the effects of going FM etcetera, so we need a midturn save with all current orders executed.
Old January 18, 2004, 18:44   #79
Drogue
staff

Of course (as said in MSN).

Old January 26, 2004, 17:52   #80
Maniac

MY 2154 EAF Orders
Give Applied Physics and Synthetic Fossil Fuels to PUT pre-accepted!

Unity Rover (88.56): First switch production in And/Or Gate to a research hospital. Then let the rover pop the unity pod on (87.53). If the research hospital isn't rushed due to a mineral bonus from popping the pod, switch production in And/Or Gate to formers.

Scout patrol (74.78): Move into Aurora and press "L".

CCS Love Boat in Athena Anchorage: Press "L" to let CCS Love Boat repair itself this turn.

The 20% damaged Impact Marine in Casablanca: attack the crawler in the north. Then use the right-click menu in the base screen to "Sleep / Board Transport" the unit.

CCS Impaler: First load all four units in Casablanca on the transport by pressing "L". Then move CCS Impaler to (47.73).

CCS Mammoth (54.68): Move to (46.68), next to Liar's Lair.. Activate the units within:
Disciplined Logic Loop Impact Marines: Attack!
Very Green Apolyton Impact Marines: Attack!
Amphibious impact rover: Attack twice.

CCS Beta Pi in Triplex: Capture Liar's Lair.
Scrap the naval yard in Lair and any other base where a new one has appeared. Create two doctors in Lair, leaving the sea mineral worked.

CCS Mammoth: After the base is captured, move into it.

Rehome the plasma garrison to Liar's Lair.

Boy scout in MegaByteVille: Press "L".

CCS Alpha Pi in Thermal Tassagrad: Press "L" to repair.

CCS Node Runner (55.57): move into Thermal Tassagrad and press "L" to repair.

Probe skimship (58.52): move to (52.52), scouting a little, and then move into Tassagrad.
Old January 26, 2004, 18:06   #81
Maniac

Second Function's Orders filling in for Internal Affairs
Who knows Impaler wants to change something, so these might not be final:

Start researching Doctrine: Air Power.

Return energy allocations to 50-0-50.

And/Or Gate: Switch production to a research hospital. Then pop that pod in the east with the rover. If the production in A/O Gate is not completed, switch to former production. Add "stockpile energy" at the end of the build queue.

DBTSverse Portal: new production formers. Add "stockpile energy" at the end of the build queue.
Also make the sea mineral worker a doctor. It will get a b-drone after Lair's captured.

MegaByteVille: new production rec commons

Lair's Lair after capture: Production to Boy Scout/Rec Commons? Create two doctors, leaving the sea minerals worked. Scrap naval yard and possible other yards that appeared elsewhere.

Zetaris: hurry the crawler production partially with 11 credits.

Pi Square: make a forest worker doctor. It'll get a b-drone after Lair's captured. Hurry production partially with 10 credits.

Thermal Tassagrad: Make the sea mineral worker a doctor to stop the drone riots.

Triplex: Partially hurry the rec commons with 8 credits.

Upgrade the three crawlers on (70.64), (72.64) and (76.66) to Supply Mk9. Don't forget to put them back to work after upgrading them, all harvesting minerals!!!

Formers:
(65.85): plant forest
(74.66): construct mine
(78.66): one moves a tile to the E; the other to the SE. Both can start building roads next year.
(69.79): build solar collector

Last edited by Maniac; January 27, 2004 at 13:57.
Old January 26, 2004, 19:38   #82
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Re: Second Function's Orders filling in for Internal Affairs
Don't look at this, edited double post and I'm not allowed to delete it

Last edited by GeoModder; January 26, 2004 at 19:45.
Old January 26, 2004, 19:39   #83
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Re: Re: Second Function's Orders filling in for Internal Affairs
Quote:
Originally posted by GeoModder
Apolyton Prime: switch from crawler to plasma steel
DON'T forget that idle former where a solar collector is build
Let another base also build a command center. If not for anything else, that can produce veteran Probe Teams if the war's over by then. It will take a while to let Apolyton Prime build sufficient and veteran defenders for the new bases.
Let a coastal base start producing a missile ship
save credits for converting that crawler north of Casablanca next turn (85 credits, it's a buy)
Old April 8, 2004, 12:19   #84
Drogue
staff

This thread has been unused for ages, so to prevent it being in the way, I am untopping it. If you want it retopped, just ask.