Old July 8, 2003, 17:26   #61
geeslaka
Prince

Local Time: 22:11
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Makeo: What is your obsession with single combat? First you tell DrSpike to kill panag and Skanky Burns in single combat to get their posts, and now you tell me to kill a member of the SNL crew? There's got to be a better way to join.
I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
XGalaga.
Old July 8, 2003, 17:37   #62
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

Local Time: 23:11
But DrSpike would still be killing himself.
Old July 8, 2003, 18:11   #63
Tuberski

Local Time: 00:11
Local Date: November 2, 2010
sent.

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."
Old July 8, 2003, 18:20   #64
geeslaka
Prince

Oh, just so you know, I am technically part of the high school crowd.
I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
XGalaga.
Old July 8, 2003, 18:26   #65
Stefu
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 07:11
Hey, Tuber, I'm not seeing your PM.
"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
"That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world
Old July 8, 2003, 18:26   #66
Tuberski

Quote:
Originally posted by Stefu
Hey, Tuber, I'm not seeing your PM.
Yeahh, the connection timed out. I'll try again in a minute.

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."
Old July 8, 2003, 19:27   #67
Tuberski

sent again.

ACK!
Old July 8, 2003, 21:30   #68
badams52
King

Local Time: 21:11
Quote:
Originally posted by geeslaka
bumped back from the second page

I repeat: How would I go about joining an SNL crew?
to join the SNL crew I guess most start with stand-up comedy and then audition, send tapes, bug the producers, etc., but I really have no clue how one get's to join SNL.
Old July 8, 2003, 21:59   #69
geeslaka
Prince

I'm too lazy to do that so I'll just sit here and entertain the people of 'Poly.
XGalaga.
Old July 9, 2003, 00:31   #70
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 16:11
Sounds like a plan.
Old July 9, 2003, 08:37   #71
geeslaka
Prince

I just hope it works.
XGalaga.
Old July 9, 2003, 08:47   #72
Stefu
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

The following forty are one with their stupidity:

geeslaka
Spiffor
FP
Azazel
UR
TKG
Eli
Sava
mrmitchell
St. Leo
ixnay
Imran
Uncle Sparky
Gangerolf
Agathon
Lonestar
Zylka
skywalker
Pekka
Zero
JohnT
Tuomerehu
Sirotnikov
Drogue
Shi Huangdi
Skanky
GePap
alva
Q Cubed
MikeH
Kirnwaffen
Makeo
Kassiopeia
Atahualpha
Straybow
Garth Vader
ADG
Thud
Tuberski
Sheik

I'll probably start counting TAH WINNAR SCOR around 00:00 in Finland (which would be 22:00 in GMT, unless I'm much mistaken.) You can still send answers until then.
"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
"That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world
Old July 9, 2003, 08:55   #73
Makeo
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGames
King

geeslaka i think you must be mistaken. I don't remember telling Dr. Spike to kill anyone.
Old July 9, 2003, 09:02   #74
geeslaka
Prince

Okay Opera has some intersting graphics glitches. I hit pagedown until Stefu's avatar was at the top of the screen. Then I scrolled up a little so that Skanky's avatar was where Stefu's had been. Then I watched Skanky's avatar slice up Stefu's. This is strange.
XGalaga.
Old July 9, 2003, 09:04   #75
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

I do. But then, it involved me.
I would search for the link, but... :shrug:
Old July 9, 2003, 09:08   #76
Makeo
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGames
King

oh i stand corrected.
Old July 9, 2003, 09:15   #77
geeslaka
Prince

I can't remember where I saw it and I spent an hour with apolyton's search feature trying to find it and I couldn't. As I remember the incident Skanky said, "Hi, sorry wrong login, have a nice day". Then somebody else said, "Skanky and Spikie are panag's DLs?". Then DrSpike asked, "If I admit it can I have their posts?(minus 10% of course)". Then you said, "Only if you defeat them in single combat"
XGalaga.
Old July 9, 2003, 14:23   #78
geeslaka
Prince

blue monkey dishwasher
XGalaga.
Old July 9, 2003, 17:01   #79
geeslaka
Prince

green monkey dishbanger
XGalaga.
Old July 9, 2003, 17:25   #80
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

bump
Old July 9, 2003, 18:49   #81
Skanky Burns

orange monkey headbanger
Old July 9, 2003, 22:18   #82
geeslaka
Prince

bump off orange monkeys!
XGalaga.
Old July 9, 2003, 22:40   #83
mrmitchell
King

hey, why hasn't the PtwdgII Monkey Team commentedon this yet?
Old July 10, 2003, 05:58   #84
Skanky Burns

Too busy spa contributing to the community?
Old July 10, 2003, 06:09   #85
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

Tuberski, what's the catch with the ACK?

- Paul Valery
Old July 10, 2003, 06:23   #86
geeslaka
Prince

I think he's trying to catch a fly on his tongue.
XGalaga.
Old July 10, 2003, 06:40   #87
Az
Emperor

Local Time: 08:11
ANSWAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Old July 10, 2003, 07:13   #88
geeslaka
Prince

Yeah Stefu, who won? Please don't answer Zylka.
XGalaga.
Old July 10, 2003, 07:57   #89
geeslaka
Prince

Back to the first page with ye!
XGalaga.
Old July 10, 2003, 08:50   #90
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 17:11
Oh, er, sent like 12 hours ago.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!