Old July 8, 2003, 08:58   #1
Defiant
King

Local Time: 05:17
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Didn't take long!
Here I picked CNN so Sava can believe it. I believe it is time to annex Palenstine terroritories. Not only did they blow somebody up, it was a grandmother and her three grandchildren were in the house also. They don't want peace, so I say give them the "cold steel", screw them!

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/...ast/index.html

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell
Old July 8, 2003, 09:15   #2
rah
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV: Multiplayer
Just another peon

Local Time: 00:17
Yes, it does seem sad, that they only time they listen is when you hunt them down like dogs.
Old July 8, 2003, 09:19   #3
Velociryx
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Gathering StormThe Courts of Candle'Bre

Clearly you guys are simply misunderstanding. The Pals WANT peace, don't you know....they didn't mean to violate the ceasefire agreement....it was....a simple misunderstanding. They are a peaceful people. Really. Honest.

-=Vel=-
The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.
Old July 8, 2003, 09:20   #4
Velociryx
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Gathering StormThe Courts of Candle'Bre

And besides, that grandmother they offed....she was a member of an Israeli assassination squad. A grave threat to Pals everywhere.

Yeah.

-=Vel=-
The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.
Old July 8, 2003, 09:23   #5
BeBro
Emperor

Local Time: 07:17
Of course it is a horrible act, and those responsible should pay for it, but I donīt think Islamic Jihad represents "the Pals" in general.
Old July 8, 2003, 09:25   #6
Defiant
King

Then the Palestinian population should be very cooperative and help the Israelis hunt them down with the help of Abbas. Bet you don't see that either.

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell
Old July 8, 2003, 09:27   #7
*End Is Forever*
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 06:17
Have you seen any Palestinian opinion polls BeBro?

Islamic Jihad and Hamas want nothing less than the destruction of Israel and the removal of the Palestinian Authority in favour of a hard-line Islamist regime. The are terrorists who will kill regardless, and ought to be hunted down until there are none left.
Old July 8, 2003, 09:33   #8
BeBro
Emperor

Quote:
Then the Palestinian population should be very cooperative and help the Israelis hunt them down with the help of Abbas. Bet you don't see that either.

Yeah this is what I expect from my perspective too - the problem is just that the people there have a completely different view on those things. Since both sides are extremely hostile towards eachother, both blame always just the other side. You canīt ignore decades of conflict.

Not that this justifies terror, but it explains the behaviour of people there.
Old July 8, 2003, 09:36   #9
BeBro
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
Have you seen any Palestinian opinion polls BeBro?

Islamic Jihad and Hamas want nothing less than the destruction of Israel and the removal of the Palestinian Authority in favour of a hard-line Islamist regime. The are terrorists who will kill regardless, and ought to be hunted down until there are none left.
Sure. But I donīt see how more drastic actions against the entire Palestinian population would improve anything here.
Old July 8, 2003, 10:13   #10
MattH
King

Why don't we just nuke both of them, problem solved...

JUST KIDDDING!!!
Why do 'they' think killing is such a good thing to do

Last edited by MattH; July 8, 2003 at 10:20.
Old July 8, 2003, 10:21   #11
geeslaka
Prince

Local Time: 22:17
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I agree with MattH, we should nuke both sides, end of story.
I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
XGalaga.
Old July 8, 2003, 10:22   #12
Eli
Civ4 SP Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliC4DG VoxCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 08:17
Quote:
Why don't we just nuke both of them, problem solved...
Because one side is going to nuke you back.
Old July 8, 2003, 10:32   #13
Pekka
Emperor

No. I have a better plan.. let's nuke the border, then they can both claim the fall out nuclear waste to be theirs. I wonder if other would go 'well.. you can have it, I don't want it anymore' .

Nah, we don't need to nuke anyone. But let's build a huge shopping center and malls and hotels to the borders, amusement parks and mini Las Vegas. This would be very cheap place for westerners, so it would be hella popular. Naturally there would be western soldiers to protect the area, and if there is some Palestine Terrorists trying to mess with the place.. they know it's not going to be few Merkavas rolling down the streets and trying to aim, but retaliation would be not that accurate. Also PMCs could handle most of the security stuff, so you know.. they wouldn't care too much if someone else gets hit too. Only thing is.. that then it would not be Israeli target, so they don't have that 49949499 year grudge, only a hundred year grudge. And they know that the shopping center guards are actually beasts and they would lose it, because they are alone, no westerners protecting them anymore.
"God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.
Old July 8, 2003, 11:31   #14
Japher
Emperor

Quote:
Here I picked CNN so Sava can believe it.
so true...

That was a lot longer than the 3 days I predicted...
Old July 8, 2003, 11:45   #15
Urban Ranger
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending Stories
Deity

Local Time: 13:17
Re: Didn't take long!
Quote:
Originally posted by Defiant
They don't want peace, so I say give them the "cold steel", screw them!
Next time when IDF kill off some Palestinians, I want to see you jump out and condemn them.
Old July 9, 2003, 02:39   #16
Eli
Civ4 SP Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliC4DG VoxCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

The IDF is allowed to kill Palestinians. Assasinations and offensive actions are not allowed, killings when someone resists arrest, etc, are ok.

The Palestinians on the other hand agreed to halt all attacks, and this attack was a violation of the cease fire.