Old July 8, 2003, 11:05   #1
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 23:18
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Chat 15 Schedule
My schedule for this chat is somewhat more open.

Ministers, Please post your schedule as well

Chat on Sunday, July 13.(US)

Possible STARTING Times:

9:00 GMT - 10:00 GMT (I have to leave by 13:00 GMT)
18:00 GMT - 19:00 GMT (I have to leave by 21:00 GMT)
24:00 GMT (sunday) - 03:00 GMT (Monday)
9:00 GMT - 10:00 GMT (Monday)

These are the times I can make it and ensure a 2 hour chat. If none are possible, I can possibly arrange different times, so Ministers, please post your schedules.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 8, 2003, 11:23   #2
Tassadar500
Emperor

Local Time: 22:18
I can make each of the chats except the 9:00-10:00 GMT ones. That would be 2:00-3:00 for me.
Old July 8, 2003, 17:02   #3
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 01:18
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I can arrange my schedule to fit as it is weekend time. Just let me know.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old July 9, 2003, 14:28   #4
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 07:18
hi ,

0900 gmt would be fine

have a nice day
Old July 9, 2003, 23:57   #5
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

the weekend after this weekend I am having surgery on my eyes (lasik) and do not know if I will be able to look at a computer for that weekend or not. MZ has expressed interest in being assistant, so if he is around and I am not and some decisions need to be made....

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old July 10, 2003, 01:33   #6
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 07:18
Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
the weekend after this weekend I am having surgery on my eyes (lasik) and do not know if I will be able to look at a computer for that weekend or not. MZ has expressed interest in being assistant, so if he is around and I am not and some decisions need to be made....
hi ,

plenty of people to choose from GodKing

well , lets hope everything turns out well , and you should NOT look at a comp screen or read from a couple days before till a couple weeks later , ..... (!)

chatlog

have a nice day
Old July 12, 2003, 21:29   #7
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
the weekend after this weekend I am having surgery on my eyes (lasik) and do not know if I will be able to look at a computer for that weekend or not.
My wife - who had it done a couple years back - says you might need a few days off - and focusing might be a little difficult. Use lots of natural tear eyedrops, and only spend 20 minutes max looking at the screen. You will need lots of blinking and changing your focus.

We wish you all the best with this. You won't regret it. She says it has been marvelous.
Old July 12, 2003, 22:43   #8
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 23:18
I'm here all day tomorrow (and all night). Let's just get the chat time set and I'll happily sub for GK

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)