Old July 9, 2003, 16:02   #1
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta
Firaxis Games Programmer/Designer

Local Time: 01:22
Local Date: November 2, 2010
BFM and PTWDG Info
As you're all aware, BFM has not joined a team since the demise of Lux. He has stated that he does not plan to join any of the teams, but would like to know what's going on. I have offered to share the information I've gathered with him, but I thought I would run it by all the teams first, since I'm not the one affected.

So what say ye?
Old July 9, 2003, 16:12   #2
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

I'm fine with it... and if any GoW member isn't then...

Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Old July 9, 2003, 16:19   #3
Arrian
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Deity

So long as he agrees not to pass on any of that information, fine. Yeah, I felt the need to state the obvious.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Old July 9, 2003, 16:21   #4
vondrack
lifer
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMPtWDG Legoland
Emperor

Local Time: 06:22
Same with me, I have no problem with that at all. All that information would be quite useful to BFM, since he is in charge of the Intelligence Office in the ISDG.
Old July 9, 2003, 16:24   #5
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 23:22
Local Date: November 1, 2010
/me shuts up and backs away very slowly hoping no one notices his presence...

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 9, 2003, 18:29   #6
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Ok by me.
Old July 9, 2003, 18:40   #7
Theseus
PtWDG Gathering StormApolyton UniversityApolytoners Hall of FameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG Gathering StormApolyCon 06 Participants
Emperor

Location: The warmonger formerly known as rpodos. Gathering Storm!
Cool. Are we gonna go ahead and have him join all the teams, or just have Trip pass on info? I'm fine either way (in fact I'd argue for the former).
The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.
Old July 9, 2003, 22:42   #8
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

I personally have no objection. I doubt the team will either.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old July 10, 2003, 01:54   #9
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

Local Time: 06:22
It's ok for me and i don't think anyone in Neu Demogyptica will opose me. (They know what happened to poor Mav_Son )
Old July 10, 2003, 03:18   #10
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta

Quote:
Originally posted by Theseus
Cool. Are we gonna go ahead and have him join all the teams, or just have Trip pass on info? I'm fine either way (in fact I'd argue for the former).
That's up to him/you guys.
Old July 10, 2003, 07:35   #11
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Darekill
It's ok for me and i don't think anyone in Neu Demogyptica will opose me. (They know what happened to poor Mav_Son )
Tell us more! Please. Maybe a "Tales from NeuDemogyptica" thread.
Old July 10, 2003, 08:58   #12
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 07:22
Quote:
Originally posted by Beta

Tell us more! Please. Maybe a "Tales from NeuDemogyptica" thread.
All in German and only few of us that understand it

I'm fine with BFM reading PTWDG stuff.

Aidun
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG
Old July 14, 2003, 01:26   #13
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 23:22
No problem with me

In fact knowing BFM, I'm sure he would make a fine "economic historian" of sorts for this game while Trip relishes on the warmongering and diplomacy, BFM might make us some nice charts of GDP or production growth, stuff like that.

/me 's fondness for tables and more tables of raw economic data is starting to show...

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old July 14, 2003, 01:36   #14
Jon Shafer

I have plenty of tables and charts MZ, don't you worry.

P.S. I've given BFM the administrator's password since no one had any complaints.
Old July 14, 2003, 10:24   #15
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 21:22
BFM has my permission and blessing to join you, Trip, as one of our observers.

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Old July 14, 2003, 22:49   #16
law
Settler

Local Time: 05:22
law is back
a message for trip

you are making the napoleonics war, thats interrest me and i will join your work, there is so much to do.

but first i must find out the unit making, i cracked it by ctp2 and so will i by civ3.

i was sylvester 2002 in bruxelle and on the battlefield on waterloo. there was so much units to build like the "king george legion" from hanover (the red guys) the nasauer the dragons the lutzow the polish, not to forget the russians and austrian where have joined by leipzig and austerlitz and all the germans diivisions in the france armee and the husars and admiral nelson ,fieldmarshall marlborough,de ney ,orange,wellington and so on.

and also the ww1,
Old July 14, 2003, 23:16   #17
law
Settler

Local Time: 05:22
Re: law is back
Quote:
Originally posted by law
a message for trip

you are making the napoleonics war, thats interrest me and i will join your work, there is so much to do.

but first i must find out the unit making, i cracked it by ctp2 and so will i by civ3.

i was sylvester 2002 in bruxelle and on the battlefield on waterloo. there was so much units to build like the "king george legion" from hanover (the red guys) the nasauer the dragons the lutzow the polish, not to forget the russians and austrian where have joined by leipzig and austerlitz and all the germans diivisions in the france armee and the husars and admiral nelson ,fieldmarshall marlborough,de ney ,orange,wellington and so on.

and also the ww1,
thanks to all soldiers in all the wars that they have given me the freedom to speak and write,like the germans,english,austrians and russians in the napoleonics wars,like the france,english,american and russians in ww2
and thanks for all the losers for losing.
soldiers dont make mistakes ,political does