Old July 10, 2003, 02:49   #1
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 21:24
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Team Sunshine is Happy to Announce...
Team Sunshine is overjoyed to share with you all that we have a new leader! He is Ruby_Maser. He will be serving the people of Team Sunshine as our leader for the next 10 turns.

BigFree, as is our custom, happily stepped down to allow Ruby (who, coincidentally, is also our newest member) to run things in a joyous ceremony where the ideas of Team Sunshine -- that all of us are equally responsible and worthy of service -- were demonstrated. This tradition will continue throughout the game. We will update team MAST of who to send our save to as our leader changes, and we will always maintain 2 backup players so that our turn is played quickly for all of our friends and neighbors.

I am also overjoyed to report that our Sunshine Compact, an agreement between the People of Team Sunshine, is nearing completion and soon we will be a full fledge commune where all team members share in the joy and responsibility of running our happy and peaceful society!

Have a Sunshine Day!

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Togas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2003, 05:09   #2
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 22:24
Please continue to send ET and myself the save, we will ensure backups and any unneccesary turn outages in the future. As we get more leaders every 10 turns, we will ask to keep adding in members to your send list. AS we only have 13 members the list shouldn't get too long.

Thanks.

Have a Sunshine day!
BigFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2003, 05:30   #3
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 00:24
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Reporter: So, Mr. Al-Sahaf, Team Sunshine is reporting that they have a happy system whereby "all are equally responsible and worthy of service". And what about your team, Sir?

"Bob": I do not know what you are talking about! They are idiots, I tell you! You media are being spoon fed the lies of idiots! You are as bad as CNN! Now I tell you the truth! WE are the ones with the system where all the people are "equally reponsible and worthy of service"... to US! The people will rise up and destroy the infadels they will! You will see it!

Reporter: But, Sir, have you heard that this BigFree "happily" stepped down?

"Bob":

"Bob": You are complete idiots! As bad as BBC! They tell you they are happy and you report it! You cannot trust the lies of the infadels! I tell you that they will be sad and that they are sad! Very sad! They are moping about all day complaining about relationships and their classes, they are! How can you be so much like fools as to believe them! And they will be much more sad when the people rise up to show just how sad they are! That is what I tell you! Now you go and tell the world the truth!

Reporter: They also claim to have a "Sunshine Compact", something of a Constitution. Will MAST develop such a system of rules?

"Bob": We are much smarter than that. You think us idiots, don't you? We are not idiots! You have been fooled by the lies and schemes of the infadel enemy! They are the idiots! We have no need for compacts! Stop asking me stupid questions!

"Bob": Finally, let it be known that our people are the ones who are truly happy! The many infadels shall know only sadness and despair! They will cough hoarsly and many will die when they learn of their despair! I tell you truth! Now enough of you fools and your questions!
Arnelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2003, 05:50   #4
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

HAHA!!

I want to see a showdown between "Bob" and the "Vox Ministry of Information"
Old July 10, 2003, 12:11   #5
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

There is no comparison between 'Bob' and what you call the 'Vox Ministry of Information'. There is no such thing.

BTW, Arnelos is BBC now the Baghdad Bob Channel??
Rhothaerill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2003, 13:12   #6
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

Local Time: 23:24
This is another plot to confuse us on who to send the save to, isn't it?
Old July 10, 2003, 13:17   #7
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 01:24
Can you eat sunshine?

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
GodKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2003, 13:27   #8
Zcylen
PtWDG2 Latin LoversSpanish Civers
Emperor

Local Time: 05:24
you change leaders every 10 turns?
or maybe the last leader wasnt good enough

Soy del Clan de las Mnemosinidas y significa buscador de recuerdos...
Zcylen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2003, 13:46   #9
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
Can you eat sunshine?

Yes.

Yes you can.

http://www.eightballmagazine.com/dia...atribes138.htm

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
UnOrthOdOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2003, 17:04   #10
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

Count on Team Tabemono to tell you what's edible and what's not.
ZargonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2003, 17:48   #11
Konquest02
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Vox ControliApolyton University
Prince

Fleas are edible...

Here, have one!

/me scratches his head and hands over a couple of fleas...
Konquest02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2003, 18:25   #12
Hot Mustard
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty Python
King

You haven't lived until you've tried one of our wafer thin mints! (and you won't after either)
Hot Mustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2003, 13:26   #13
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by BigFree
HAHA!!

I want to see a showdown between "Bob" and the "Vox Ministry of Information"
Unfortunately for Bob, it would be like he brought a knife to a gun-fight.
Old July 11, 2003, 14:34   #14
ruby_maser
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Gathering Storm
King

*theme song from The Jeffersons plays in the background*

Thank you to my team for this honor. As the saying goes: the sun even shines on a dog's @ss some days.

I look forward to good relations with all teams and, as my term limit dictates, I will probably be out of power again long before we get anything else

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
"The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi
ruby_maser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27, 2003, 23:50   #15
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Team Sunshine is overjoyed to announce to you all that Whitebandit the great musician and our resident Sexologist has been selected by all to lead our happy team!

Please send the saves his way starting with turn 21. You may also continue to send backup saves to myself and BigFree.

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Old July 28, 2003, 01:40   #16
BigFree
Deity

WB's email is: whitebandito TA yahoo TOD com
Old July 28, 2003, 05:16   #17
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

So, basically I just send the saves to the same people sending me the FAM saves... ok, no prob.
Arnelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28, 2003, 19:20   #18
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnelos We are not idiots!
MAST always tells lies right? So according to this idea, you should negate everything they say, and I think I just heard Arnelos say MAST are bunch of idiots.
Old July 29, 2003, 03:45   #19
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

Local Time: 06:24
I fear that it is not so easy.
MAST lies.
But they did not promis to lie always.
If they did that btw. it would imply that they never lie which would lead ro the fact that they would do it always.

Since they avoided this paradoxon by leting simply out the word "always" you can't really decide what is true and what is a lie.

They might be idiots or they might not be idiots. Anyway they are no lumberjacks!

Last edited by Darekill; July 29, 2003 at 04:59.
Darekill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29, 2003, 04:15   #20
BigFree
Deity

And they certainy can't be Happy!
Old July 29, 2003, 08:21   #21
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Quote:
Originally posted by BigFree
And they certainy can't be Happy!
Hell no we are the team of misery and suffering.

Anyway if Sunshine want to make an official request to MAST to send saves to someone else they must adress the request properly using official titles, no Abbreviations, otherwise saves will not be sent to anyone new.

OPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29, 2003, 09:35   #22
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

Team Tabemono kindly asks the other teams to please stop talking with their mouths empty. Everybody knowth ith more probber to speak with yar mouth full. Tank you.
ZargonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2003, 08:55   #23
bongo
lifer
PtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafPtWDG Neu DemogypticaCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeIron CiversC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Will you kindly accept this glue-sandwich as mouth-stuffing the next time you speak?
Old September 16, 2003, 01:34   #24
Togas
Emperor

Team Sunshine is overjoyed to announce that I have been chosen to be our next leader!

I look forward to this great opportunity and this chance to share in the great vision and joy that is Team Sunshine.

Please send Sunshine saves to me (tom_ogasATyahooDOTcom)

--Togas
Old September 16, 2003, 02:44   #25
bongo
lifer
PtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafPtWDG Neu DemogypticaCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeIron CiversC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Congratulations.

We haven't invented sunscreen yet so we send a barrel of fermented yak-milk for your celebration. It doesn't actually protect you from getting a sun-burn but if you drink enough of it you can even forget a third degree burn.
Old September 16, 2003, 02:53   #26
BigFree
Deity

Please continue to send to those that you are currently sending too. That way we can have alternate players play if something should come up.
Old September 16, 2003, 04:57   #27
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Ok so you want the save sent to
ET
BigFree
WhiteBandit
Togas

What about RubyMaster? Him too?
Old September 16, 2003, 16:53   #28
BigFree
Deity

It's rubymaser; but, yes, him too. Thanks.
Old November 4, 2003, 03:20   #29
Togas
Emperor

Team Sunshine is very pleased to announce that HarryH is now our Sunshine Leader!

Please send the save to him at albingersich*AT*comcast*DOT*net

Please also CC the save to BigFree and Myself.

Thank You!

--Togas
Old November 4, 2003, 08:54   #30
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Team Monkey calmly sits in the tress, munching on bugs and tree fruit, and watching the comic parade of the humans.