Old July 12, 2003, 20:04   #61
MrFun
Emperor

Local Time: 00:32
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Agathon

Lies!!!!

You are just annoyed 'cause he's the man.
WAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

I wanna be spokesperson!

Old July 12, 2003, 20:08   #62
red_jon
NationStates
King

Local Time: 05:32
I still think Starchild's spokesperson, as he's been here longest. You ain't even 2nd Funboy
Old July 12, 2003, 20:12   #63
Agathon
Mac
Emperor

Local Time: 14:32
Quote:
Originally posted by red_jon
I still think Starchild's spokesperson, as he's been here longest. You ain't even 2nd Funboy
Nope, Boris is No. 1 gay guy on Poly; just like Che is comrade No. 1. They're Godzilla, and we're thousands of screaming Japanese. Let's just accept our mediocrity.
Old July 12, 2003, 20:19   #64
red_jon
NationStates
King

Local Time: 05:32

At least I'm probably the tallest person on poly
Old July 12, 2003, 23:18   #65
Shi Huangdi
Emperor

Local Time: 00:32
Quote:
Originally posted by Agathon

Nope, Boris is No. 1 gay guy on Poly; just like Che is comrade No. 1. They're Godzilla, and we're thousands of screaming Japanese. Let's just accept our mediocrity.
Only a Newbie would say that. Starchild is the most veteran homosexual at Apolyton still posting and is the only recognized ambassador for the homosexuals.

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand
Old July 12, 2003, 23:38   #66
Agathon
Mac
Emperor

Local Time: 14:32
Quote:
Originally posted by Shi Huangdi

Only a Newbie would say that. Starchild is the most veteran homosexual at Apolyton still posting and is the only recognized ambassador for the homosexuals.[/IMG]
Ambassador? Sheesh....
Old July 12, 2003, 23:40   #67
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Local Time: 23:32
Local Date: November 1, 2010
How can Boris be the spokeman for the gay community when he's over 25????
Old July 13, 2003, 01:38   #68
mindseye
King

Local Time: 13:32
Quote:
Originally posted by Boris Godunov
But the biggest worry, IMO, is the increasingly lax attitudes towards safe sex by the younger generation of gays.
This is indeed a very serious problem which does not yet get the attention it needs.

Last edited by mindseye; July 13, 2003 at 01:44.
Old July 13, 2003, 02:13   #69
Drake Tungsten
Deity

Local Time: 01:32
There's no way that Boris is the spokesperson for the gay agenda here on Poly; Starchild is a thousand times more fabulous and the only one really deserving of the position.
Old July 13, 2003, 06:11   #70
Starchild
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 06:32
Location: a raving alcoholic drama queen with a penchant for the biosciences
This is the happiest thread of my life. *sniff*

As the official Apolyton gay spokesman, I'd like to say something that, I feel, captures the level of responsibility I feel towards all those people I have to represent and protect:

BOW BEFORE ME WORTHLESS MEATBAGS! Be Humbled by the Glorious Radiance that is the Starchild! Sing my Praises! Worship me as a god! When I'm done with you, the living shall envy the dead!

Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
-Richard Dawkins
Old July 13, 2003, 06:34   #71
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 22:32
Yep, I too have to say that if any of us deserves to be the Apolyton Spokesperson ... It's the Dancing Queen himself! You go girl!
Old July 13, 2003, 06:38   #72
Starchild
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

See, Wittlich knows his place. Sadly, heretics like Boris must be hunted down and made an example of....

Two shiny pennies to whoever brings me Boris, preferably with skin attached. That's twice his normal weekend rate.
Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
-Richard Dawkins
Old July 13, 2003, 06:41   #73
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Ouch! Princess to B*tch in 6.2 seconds flat! Simply Fabulous!
Old July 13, 2003, 07:27   #74
Bugs ****ing Bunny
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by red_jon

At least I'm probably the tallest person on poly
I wouldn't bet on it. If my memory's correct, Saras is enormous.
Old July 13, 2003, 09:47   #75
Boris Godunov
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV: Multiplayer
Emperor

Starchild simply can't be the spokesperson for the gay agenda. You see, as a minority group based on sexual identity, it is a prequisite that the spokesperson actually be capable of getting sex. Considering the cobwebs that I've heard have gathered on his atrophied member, I'd say the title must go elsewhere.

That, and his political knowledge of the "gay agenda" could be detailed on the back of a business card.

Old July 13, 2003, 09:49   #76
Boris Godunov
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

I wouldn't bet on it. If my memory's correct, Saras is enormous.
I thought Azazel was 6'8" or something like that. And there are legends about other enormous aspects of him...
Old July 13, 2003, 09:56   #77
Starchild
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Boris Godunov
Starchild simply can't be the spokesperson for the gay agenda. You see, as a minority group based on sexual identity, it is a prequisite that the spokesperson actually be capable of getting sex. Considering the cobwebs that I've heard have gathered on his atrophied member, I'd say the title must go elsewhere.

That, and his political knowledge of the "gay agenda" could be detailed on the back of a business card.
Honey, just cause you're easier to get into than an open doorway doesn't mean you get to be spokesperson. Not that's I'm saying you're a shameless slutwhore, dear, but from what I've heard, and downloaded, the wide-mouth bass has nothing on you.

Though apparently the smell is quite similar.
-Richard Dawkins
Old July 13, 2003, 10:02   #78
Boris Godunov
Emperor

Yes, I realize that from your perspective, getting laid even once a year would classify one as a "slutwhore," but just remember it's all relative.

Oddly enough, "relative" can also describe the last person Starchild had a decent shot of bagging.
Old July 13, 2003, 10:14   #79
Starchild
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

I'm amazed you managed to free up your hands and orifices long enough to type that out.

Speaking of orifices, it's true that you're partially blind in one eye due to a botched blowjob, yes?
-Richard Dawkins
Old July 13, 2003, 10:18   #80
Boris Godunov
Emperor

Why would I need an orifice to type?

No, the only vision problems I have are risidual damage from that time I saw your picture. The reflexive eye-clawing was not good, nor was the damage to my vocal chords caused by the involuntary shrieks of terror.
Old July 13, 2003, 10:20   #81
Starchild
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Yes, it must have been hard when you realised how much less cuter you are compared to me.
-Richard Dawkins
Old July 13, 2003, 10:24   #82
Boris Godunov
Emperor

Honey, the last time your visage could be associated with the word "hard" was probably during the Major administration, given your penchant for attracting only paedophiles.
Old July 13, 2003, 10:26   #83
Starchild
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Smookie, the last thing you ever made hard was a boiled egg.
-Richard Dawkins
Old July 13, 2003, 10:27   #84
Boris Godunov
Emperor

I had a boiled egg this morning, so that's true.

Victory is mine!

Old July 13, 2003, 10:38   #85
Wittlich
lifer
Deity

Girl, Girls!!! Do we really want a *****fight in front of the breeders?!? Consider those who are thinking of coming out - we don't want to scare-off possible recuits..now do we?

Opps, I believe I've acknowleged part of our unspoken agenda. For those not in the Gay Apolyton community - Ignore this post.

Last edited by Wittlich; July 13, 2003 at 12:06.
Old July 13, 2003, 10:41   #86
Boris Godunov
Emperor

People, we are like the Jews. We want to keep a small, select group of chosen. No converts necessary nor sought. Go about your business.

Wittlich, you ****, you are giving us away! Your indiscretion means a demotion. Now instead of shining Asher's shoes and doing his laundry, you will work for Fez. That will teach you to hold your tongue!
Old July 13, 2003, 10:51   #87
Starchild
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Dang, I was getting ready for an old fashioned breeder converting.

*puts down his harpoon and machete*
-Richard Dawkins
Old July 13, 2003, 10:53   #88
Wittlich
lifer
Deity

Thank you for the confirmation Boris - I guess that I've been drinking too many brandy-cokes that I've started having fantasies... ops:

Oh NO!!!! Boris-Sweety-Darling, what can I do to make it up to you? Don't sentence me to a fate worse than...well, Asher!
Old July 13, 2003, 11:02   #89
Starchild
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Agent Starchild reporting for duty sir! Shall I start Operation Boy Bar - attempting to destroy the Heterocentric Orthadoxy by drinking as much as possible?

I thought up the plan myself.
[/cheap excuse to post photo]
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	drunk-starchild.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	49719  
-Richard Dawkins
Old July 13, 2003, 11:07   #90
Wittlich
lifer
Deity

Damn Starchild! I didn't know you were that good looking!

Are you planning on a trip to "The City" anytime soon?