Old July 13, 2003, 16:52   #1
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 00:38
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Chat 16 Schedule
Time to schedule the weekday chat. I'd like to do one on wednesday US time again.

When do we plan to go to war? MWIA and GK seem to only have a few hours in common, so I'm wondering who to "favor" in scheduling this one.
Old July 14, 2003, 10:53   #2
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 01:38
I would prefer early morning my time - say 5 to 7 eastern.

As this will not be a war chat, I can leave some detailed instructions / orders and that will cover most of my movements. Favor MWIA as the diplo stuff takes forever and is so important.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old July 14, 2003, 15:27   #3
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 23:38
Local Date: November 1, 2010
hm...3-5 AM.

It really doesn't look like we are changing from my original schedule that received all the criticism all that much....

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 14, 2003, 22:39   #4
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Wednesday ~21:00-03:00 GMT is out for me, but the rest of the day is open. MWIA? NM?
Old July 14, 2003, 23:26   #5
Tassadar500
Emperor

Local Time: 22:38
What about 18:00 GMT?
Old July 14, 2003, 23:29   #6
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 17:38
From 1800 Wednesday until 2000 or so is possible for me, but I'd need to hear a definite on that in the next 10 hours.

Beyond that, Wednesday from 0000 until 0700 GMT is dodgy for me, but I can theoretically do anytime after then until 1800GMT. 0700-1400GMT is great, after then it would interfere with sleep but worse things have happened to me (and recently), so what the hey - any of these times if it fits best.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old July 15, 2003, 20:52   #7
Tassadar500
Emperor

1800 is ok for MWIA. What about for everyone else?
Old July 15, 2003, 20:57   #8
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

I really doubt that would work for GK. That would be 10 AM his time. About 1/3 through the workday.

Considering the situation, though, perhaps an assistant can be named for this chat?

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 16, 2003, 01:12   #9
Kloreep
Emperor

Argh, I need to start these sooner.

As I have a test starting in the late afternoon and going in to evening tomorrow, a 4 AM CDT chat wouldn't be best for me. Without something sceduled now, I doubt we'll fit in any turnplay, but I'll try to be on-line by 0200 GMT Thursday (late wednesday night US time) in case a chat can be fit in then.

It's likely we won't be able to play much if it all on wednesday, however, so what about a thursday chat? I'm gone 2300 thursday to 0200 Friday, but pretty much any other time would work. I could go as early as 0900 GMT for GK, especially if this is the penultimate war declaration chat. (Any timetable yet?)

In future, could you guys please post ALL chat times that are reasonable for you on the suggested date? Whether or short or one-item list or a few times that are not possible, it would help to know where those times interlap and what times are out, rather than discussing one possibility at a time.

Edit: Wednesday night I'll try to be on-line, not necessarily thursday.

Last edited by Kloreep; July 16, 2003 at 02:23.
Old July 16, 2003, 13:05   #10
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 01:38
Thursday will be bad for me. I have to start work at 6 am (11:00 GMT) and work until 5pm. Then, I have a planning commission meeting I have to go to starting at 7pm and going until 11 pm. On friday I am off work because I am getting the lasik surgery. I was plannning on doing a very comprehensive set of orders tonight that should cover us through the beginning of war.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old July 16, 2003, 13:51   #11
Tassadar500
Emperor

So when are we doing the chat now? 0200 GMT Thursday?
Old July 16, 2003, 22:20   #12
Kloreep
Emperor

As I don't see anyone else in the chat (and it looks like MWIA is not on), It looks like we may have to re-schedule for Thursday sometime (hopefully GK will have in-absentia orders by then. Looks like we'll be without our SMC this chat; unless the lasik surgery is later in the day GK? We should be fine anyway, since this should just be pre-war...).

Thursday morning, late afternoon, and late evening are all open for me. What times would be good for you, NM and MWIA?

Here are three of the possibilities for start times: 1500-1600 GMT Thursday, 2000 GMT Thrsday, and 0200 GMT Friday (Remember, also Thursday US time). Probably too late to agree on a 1500-1600 time, but what about the other two?
Old July 16, 2003, 22:55   #13
Tassadar500
Emperor

I could do 2000 GMT Thurs.
Old July 16, 2003, 23:36   #14
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

WHich server are we using? I am confused and can't find my way to the right one.

Old July 16, 2003, 23:43   #15
Kloreep
Emperor

Undernet.
Old July 17, 2003, 00:00   #16
Kloreep
Emperor

Okay, Chat 16 will be at 2000 GMT Thursday on Undernet's #civ3dem channel.
Old July 17, 2003, 03:14   #17
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

I'm there... I can sub for GK if he is unable to make it, I wish him luck with his surgery!

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old July 17, 2003, 11:09   #18
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

I may be a little late - if I am, just go ahead wihtout me, and whore maps as much as possible.

Old July 17, 2003, 23:41   #19
Kloreep
Emperor

I showed up 30 minutes late and Master Zen was the only one in the chatroom. I apologize if I missed anyone who showed up before I did. I will make sure I'm on time from now on.

Tomorrow (Friday): 1700 Friday to 0100 Saturday (GMT) works for me as a starting time. Ministers? Please post when you are available during that time.

I hope we can do it tomorrow, saturday is too late for the weekday chat even if I could do one then.
Old July 17, 2003, 23:44   #20
Tassadar500
Emperor

0100 GMT. I like that
Old July 18, 2003, 00:02   #21
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

With Poly going down at some point we couldn;t have done very much anyway.

0100 GMT is feasible. I will make sure I am at my computer at about that time.

Old July 18, 2003, 00:12   #22
Kloreep
Emperor

Okay, chat will be 0100 saturday GMT in #civ3dem on Undernet. Remember, that's friday for the Americas.

It'll happen this time. Really it will. Really.
Old July 18, 2003, 08:29   #23
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 07:38
hi ,

poly chat is up and running , .....

have a nice day