Old July 15, 2003, 02:20   #31
David Floyd
Emperor

Local Time: 05:41
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I have no record other than one ticket for running a stop sign.

Oh, yeah, the UT "cops" (otherwise known as rent-a-pigs), gave me a parking ticket, but I just threw it away.
Old July 15, 2003, 02:20   #32
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Quote:
Originally posted by Shi Huangdi

Ah, even more evidence that Tassadar's persona is fake.

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame81.html
You tried this once before, yet couldn't muster up enough evidence to prove against me.

Would you like to try again?
Old July 15, 2003, 02:37   #33
geeslaka
Prince

Local Time: 22:41
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Well, the fact you are posting from Logan Utar is sure proof. I lived there for 2 years before I moved away 4 years ago. Only interesting thing in that town was the golf course.
I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
XGalaga.
Old July 15, 2003, 02:59   #34
Victor Galis
Emperor

Local Time: 01:41
I've got a speeding ticket that says I was doing 80 in 75 zone.
Old July 15, 2003, 03:29   #35
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Quote:
Originally posted by geeslaka
Well, the fact you are posting from Logan Utar is sure proof. I lived there for 2 years before I moved away 4 years ago. Only interesting thing in that town was the golf course.
Actually, I'm beginning to like this town more and more. Sure, it's not a big town but ever since the olympics it's started to grow (Not that the city is taking advantage of that, Mr. Thompson ). We got out of the slums of Logan (Nibley, to be more specific), and now we live in a nice, surprisngly richer latino community.
Theres a nice park and zoo just right across the street, and we live near the Church my wife and I got remarried in The neighbors, while some of them don't QUITE speak much English (or Russian or Bengali), are pretty nice.
My kids love it here. The schooling is much better in this neck of the woods, and there are usually several Spanish celebrations a month along with a rodeo and sports games.
The view is quite magnificent during dawn, and I feel safe enough to go out for a midnight stroll (As opposed to not feeling safe because I literally had a few sex offenders next door. One of which targeted males. Older males.).
There isn't too much as far as nightlife in this city, but thats OK. Ever since I moved to the better part of Logan, I've noticed that my mood has changed (so has my wifes), the people are nicer....There are less Mormons We also have a lot of liberals over here
It's VERY peaceful. There's virtually no crime in Logan, much less the part I'm living at. It seems as if the place is almost completly free of Dukkha
And then theres USU a ways away, and theyre always doing something cultural. We have a few small shops over here, and another nice little comforts.

Again, ever since I got outta the poor area, I'm liking this town a lot more

Anyway......
Old July 15, 2003, 03:34   #36
Az
Emperor

Local Time: 08:41
a shitload of parking tickets. but that's not a criminal record.
Old July 15, 2003, 05:38   #37
gopher
Warlord

No, my misdemeanor was reduced to a civil infraction. It was for a noise violation in college. We only got it because my housemate was being a jerk to the cops, that and the fact that they pulled up while I was outside in a set of boxers and an authentic mexican pancho while drunk off my ass. I was over 21 and it was cinco de mayo. Honest.

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion
Old July 15, 2003, 06:11   #38
kmad
Settler

Local Time: 21:41
Local Date: November 1, 2010
when I was 11, me and a friend burned down a field.. I didn't get arrested or anything.
Old July 15, 2003, 07:17   #39
Pekka
Emperor

I don't have a criminal record. But I've been fined when I was 16 and got caught smoking the pot, and then speeding ticket once.
"God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.
Old July 15, 2003, 07:33   #40
aaglo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by geeslaka
My criminal record is mine and mine alone.
Tell it to your boss, and he/she could have a different answer...

Anyhoo, no record, no speeding tickets, no parking tickets - and yet the police once took my fingerprints...
Old July 15, 2003, 08:07   #41
Felch
Civilization III Democracy Game
Emperor

One PBJ for possession of a CDS with intent to use. Nothing else.