Old July 17, 2003, 05:56   #31
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 22:44
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Perhaps you are confused...maybe the hair you have on your palms did not allow you to feel the hair on your 'lovers' face!
Old July 17, 2003, 06:50   #32
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

Local Time: 06:44
Local Date: November 2, 2010
this is starting to be a very hairy mess......
Old July 17, 2003, 08:40   #33
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 23:44
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Zen
The one I've bonked has no facial hair...

I have a feeling that picture is just another RP deception!

Plus, I wasn't THAT drunk when it happened!
Oh yeah, I remember now. You were kinda drunk but you spent the night with Sophia's handmaiden not "Lady" Togas herself. Remember that she had to freshen up after getting all the Ghengolian BarBQ sauce in her hair. Some food simply should not be eating by sasquatch-looking women.........

Now the handmaiden, hello nurse!
Old July 17, 2003, 12:44   #34
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Here comes the chopper to chop off your beard...
Old July 18, 2003, 00:47   #35
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

First person to discover the technology of Nair should offer it to RP immediately for free... if they're around by then

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old July 18, 2003, 01:05   #36
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

Quote:
After the crowd was stunned that Panzer had actually spoken, they took the message in. Soon, the crowd had grown into a mob, and were clubbing each other over the head with various blunt objects such as axes and spears. Although it isn't clear whether this was an act of support for the government's decision or an attempted mass suicide before the Roleplay army came, it is clear that the nation of the Glory of War is in a buzz over this news.
What!? What is this!?

We told the spies to attack Panzer, not each other!

(Maybe something was lost in the trip...took a lot of encoding and a lot of travel. Perhaps...)

Old July 18, 2003, 02:03   #37
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 21:44
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Zen
First person to discover the technology of Nair should offer it to RP immediately for free... if they're around by then
Pfft you guys are lame. :-P Can't you think of something more creative than turning around my own joke, which was about GoW women?

I don't believe I mentioned anything about it being RP, thanks.

Let's bump up the creativity! :P

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
Old July 18, 2003, 05:00   #38
Donegeal
PtWDG Glory of WarC4DG VoxApolyCon 06 ParticipantsC4BtSDG TemplarsSpore
Emperor

Local Time: 05:44
Um... ok, hows this:

RP now stands for Really Pissed!

Hmmm... ok, not so good. I'll try later...
Old July 18, 2003, 22:38   #39
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Local Time: 01:44
Hey - now I'm really upset. Everybody in this thread is making fun of the latest member of Team Monkey. When we find out what species he/she is, and what her/his name is, we will let you know. In the meantime - just back away - real slow - OK? Or I will call in the gorillas....
Old July 19, 2003, 22:04   #40
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

So Vox is claiming the sasquatch?
Old July 20, 2003, 18:48   #41
Theseus
PtWDG Gathering StormApolyton UniversityApolytoners Hall of FameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG Gathering StormApolyCon 06 Participants
Emperor

Location: The warmonger formerly known as rpodos. Gathering Storm!
Actually, one could claim that she belongs on Cake or Death, in a groovy reverse female-to-male executive transvestite kind a way.
The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.
Old July 23, 2003, 17:45   #42
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Cake or Death works, it should fit in just fine over there.
Old July 23, 2003, 19:00   #43
Theseus
PtWDG Gathering StormApolyton UniversityApolytoners Hall of FameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG Gathering StormApolyCon 06 Participants
Emperor

IT??!! You call her "It"?

Look, she's not a weirdo transvestite. If she lived in a cave in Central Park with 100s of shoes, she'd be a weirdo transvestite. Nonononono!!! You can tell she's an executive (Leader Head) transvestite!!
The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Old July 23, 2003, 19:19   #44
alva
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 07:44
Hmmm, she does look like a squirel though
Old July 23, 2003, 20:13   #45
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Sounds like a your going a little heavy on the cake and not enough on the death to me.
Old July 23, 2003, 20:15   #46
asleepathewheel
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Emperor

Local Time: 00:44
Its hard to go with death at the pace this turn is moving. If the goal is to make GS fat on cake while waiting, looks like you're succeeding
Old July 23, 2003, 20:26   #47
Theseus
Emperor

Quick, who's got a grapefruit??!!

Old July 23, 2003, 21:15   #48
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Apparently Roleplay is fattening up their Chickens for Christmas Dinner.
Old July 23, 2003, 22:04   #49
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Chickens.... what chickens.... oh, you mean those chickens... na. We like them fresh.

So, you know it has been a while when you realize that even GoW women are starting to look cute. Perhaps we can have another inquisition soon and chop off the head of a real looker, so that I can have some company here in the Ghost World? One of the soon to be ND slaves would do just fine.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old July 23, 2003, 22:15   #50
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

I thought I heard something? Just the wind.........