Old July 18, 2003, 22:23   #91
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Local Time: 01:47
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Panzer32

Does anyone know what jsut means??

Sure - don't you? You get one of those Florida Valencia oranges ( I put myself through university working in the produce department of a supermarket) with the thin skins and lots of pits, and there is no way you are going to peel it - so there is only one option left - jsut!

Or another situation. You are a GS charioteer. You have a Voxian Immortal caught out in the open plains. The Immortal is making double-time for the mountains, and you are a long way away. There is only one thing left to do - jsut!

I trust this helps.
Old July 18, 2003, 22:30   #92
Aeson
Emperor

Local Time: 23:47
Local Date: November 1, 2010

Brilliant
Old July 18, 2003, 22:49   #93
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Beta
I trust this helps.
Immensely.
Old July 19, 2003, 12:12   #94
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnelos
- GoW then proceeded to backstab Lux Invicta in order to conquer the very city they had asked Lux Invicta to "sell" them in the joint chat.

How exactly is this backstabbing? Please.

We broke no deal. Lux asked for help, sure. Is denying someone a request for help backstabbing? We signed nothing, they refused to sell us the city, we felt we could take it. Didn't know of the whole abandon everything strategy at the time or else we wouldn't have.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 19, 2003, 12:42   #95
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Actually, the deal we offered them was: we would not take the city or attack them if they gave us the city (we already had units in postition to attack the city in question) they said no deal and we took the city. The deal was an attempt on their part to prevent the taking of the city and both sides fully understood that no deal meant GoW would sack the city in question.

Roleplay was not involved in said discussions so they would have no idea what the involved parties were talking about.

Does GoW take full advantage of every loophole it can find? Yes, if it is advantageous to us.

Does GoW actively create these loopholes? No.

Does Roleplay actively create these loopholes? Yes, and it appears to have bit them on the bum this time.

We simply utilize any loopholes in the documents created by those who negotiate with us. Did GoW seek an MPP with Roleplay? No, Roleplay sought one out with us, and I was against signing one, until it was pointed out to me that it had no clauses or articles preventing us from declaring war on Roleplay. It was simply related to mutual defense from ND and only if ND attacked one of us first. Therefore it benefitted GoW in no way whatsoever. Roleplay did not seek Non Agression Pact clauses until just recently.

Last edited by GhengisFarb™; July 19, 2003 at 12:50.
Old July 19, 2003, 12:58   #96
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Quote:
How exactly is this backstabbing?...We broke no deal. Lux asked for help, sure. Is denying someone a request for help backstabbing? We signed nothing, they refused to sell us the city, we felt we could take it.
This is really funny when you say it with a Marlon Brando as Vito Corleone accent!
Old July 19, 2003, 13:07   #97
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

[Vito Corleone accent]
Quote:
How exactly is this backstabbing?

We broke no deal. Lux asked for help, sure. Is denying someone a request for help backstabbing? We signed nothing, they refused to sell us the city, we felt we could take it. So we took it to the mattresses.
They passed us on the street, and ignored us. They talked of us behind our back, and then when they were in need they came to us for favors. Why should we help them when they treat us like criminals?

Nothing personal, it was business.

{to Roleplay} I know it was you......

[/Vito Corleone accent]

Now where's that horsehead...........

Last edited by GhengisFarb™; July 19, 2003 at 13:13.
Old July 19, 2003, 13:37   #98
Theseus
PtWDG Gathering StormApolyton UniversityApolytoners Hall of FameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG Gathering StormApolyCon 06 Participants
Emperor

Local Time: 01:47
Location: The warmonger formerly known as rpodos. Gathering Storm!

So who is Freddy?
The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.
Old July 19, 2003, 13:38   #99
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

Local Time: 06:47
It was a MPP soley signed to protect them from ND attacks?
Realy?
Now that's nice to know
Old July 19, 2003, 15:12   #100
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 22:47
Well, you know who your 'friends' are Darekill. Are you still sure you want to associate with them?
Old July 19, 2003, 15:55   #101
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Ghengis Farb, Ghengis Farb, why do you treat me like this? Not once have you ever come to me for a favor. You never invite me over to your house for a cup of coffee. You don't even call me godfather.

You're not a friend, you're not a brother, you're nothing to my squids anymore.
Old July 19, 2003, 16:11   #102
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by BigFree
Well, you know who your 'friends' are Darekill. Are you still sure you want to associate with them?
Yeah, that's why your team is still actively sending us deals trying to get us to reconsider and backstab ND... in fact, I'm sure you're also sending ND deals to try and get them to backstab us.

Yes boys and girls, that's RP's foreign policy it seems. Save its a s s by having its neighbors backstab each other.

Trust me, ND really knows who their friends are.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old July 19, 2003, 16:31   #103
Darekill
Prince

At least we learnd about politics of GoW and politics of RP. Maybe we were fooled. That can happen. Maybe we fooled someone that could have happened too. Maybe we fool all.
I'm not sure wether ND is just naive or devilish. All i know with whom we are at war and with whom we are not....
Old July 19, 2003, 18:53   #104
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Master Zen
Trust me, ND really knows who their friends are.
And so does GoW.

Quote:
Originally posted by Darekill
All I know with whom we are at war and with whom we are not....
And that is a very good place to start.

NOTE: Noticed how I answered two different posts in one post instead of having two posts of mine immediately after one another? This is called "not spamming."
Old July 19, 2003, 18:56   #105
History Guy
King

Ghengis, that's...that's...touching!!
Old July 19, 2003, 20:24   #106
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

/me hands GhengisFarb the "Not-Spamming Award"

you'd make Ming proud.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old July 19, 2003, 23:36   #107
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

MasterZen, you need not say "a s s". "Ass" is not censored.

(T h a t s h o u l d b e r e a s o n e n o u g h f o r t h e w o r l d t o a l l y a g a i n s t G l o r y o f W a r )
Old July 19, 2003, 23:44   #108
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Ouch, my eyes hurt after reading that mrmitchell.
Old July 20, 2003, 02:42   #109
Darekill
Prince

I think ND is doing a great job with getting the world rid of bad RP jokes

That is why all shoud suport our efforts in the war against the spanish infidels! We might call them so, we are arabic!
Old July 20, 2003, 05:56   #110
Master Zen
Deity

And I'm sure ND will do an even better job of getting the world rid of RP itself

Old July 20, 2003, 10:26   #111
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by mrmitchell
MasterZen, you need not say "a s s". "Ass" is not censored.

(T h a t s h o u l d b e r e a s o n e n o u g h f o r t h e w o r l d t o a l l y a g a i n s t G l o r y o f W a r )
What? Because he elaborated on the word "ass"?

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhothaerill
Ouch, my eyes hurt after reading that mrmitchell.
That should be reason enough for the world to ally against Roleplay.
Old July 20, 2003, 17:54   #112
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 00:47
Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb
That should be reason enough for the world to ally against Roleplay.
Is there any particular reason why you are growing desperate, GhengisFarb?

Is Glory of War THAT afraid of the Spanish army that you need even MORE reinforcements before your troops can overcome their fear?

This goes a long way towards explaining why your "brave" forces might have retreated from the battle before... You've been counting on Neu Demogyptica to do all of the heavy lifting for you and the idea of actually scratching a nail or two must abhor you!

We promise to be extra nice to you if you just leave now rather than flying into the jaws of our army. You won't get any boo boos from us.

Old July 20, 2003, 21:24   #113
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnelos
... You've been counting on Neu Demogyptica to do all of the heavy lifting for you
Sheesh, Arnie how MUCH do you weigh?
Old July 20, 2003, 23:02   #114
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.

Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Old July 21, 2003, 01:20   #115
Darekill
Prince

The art of war is not to fight at all costs but to avoid the fight where it is unfavorable and strike hard where the chances are that your troops can survive the strike to live for the next battle.

If Spain will fight every possible battle how ever high the price may be, then that is an very interesting tactic and I'm more than glad we have choosen our allies like we did.
Old July 21, 2003, 05:50   #116
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

We shall soon see, won't we?