Old July 20, 2003, 23:58   #1
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 01:01
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Chat 18 Schedule
With the sunday chat delayed till the week, this chat should probably be pushed forward too. How does thursday sound? Evening CDT is pretty much out for me, but otherwise I should be able to do anytime; from 1300 to 2200 GMT Thursday or 0200 GMT Friday (Thurs evening in America) would work for me. I could do earlier than 1300 if necessary, though I'd prefer not to. donegeal, as you may be the DM by Thursday, you should post your availability too.

BTW, I'll be gone for most (perhaps all) of tomorrow.
Old July 21, 2003, 06:14   #2
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 18:01
Well 1300 is getting near my limit.... Latest for me that I could go to would be close to 1500, so starting at 1300 is OK if we go quick or you're comfortable without me for the last part of the chat (I have no issue with letting the VP make decisions based on my earlier guidance). Otherwise those times don't really suit me (READ: nearly impossible).

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old July 21, 2003, 07:22   #3
Donegeal
PtWDG Glory of WarC4DG VoxApolyCon 06 ParticipantsC4BtSDG TemplarsSpore
Emperor

Local Time: 06:01
Hmmmm..... 1300 is when I get done with work. I could be there no sooner than 1345.

0200 GMT on friday morning would be good for me.
Old July 21, 2003, 12:16   #4
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 02:01
1300 gmt = 10 AM for me. I will be at work.

0200 gmt = 9 pm for me. That will work. As poly keeps acting up, email me godking at prodigy.net for confirmation.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old July 23, 2003, 04:52   #5
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 00:01
0200 GMT sounds good.

My apologies during the last chat I was present but not active as I had other business to attend to...

Fortunately GK was there.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old July 23, 2003, 11:01   #6
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

wow - poly let me on.

So, what time & date is it?

--Con
Old July 23, 2003, 14:58   #7
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 01:01
Okay... I'm going to set the time at 0200 GMT Friday, since that's best for 2 out of the 3 ministers, and I've been favoring MWIA on times so far. Perhaps MWIA can appoint a deputy.
Old July 23, 2003, 17:13   #8
Gramphos
staff
Civilization III MultiplayerC4WDG Team ApolytonCivilization IV: MultiplayerAge of Nations TeamC4BtSDG Realms BeyondCivilization IV Creators
Technical Director

Local Time: 08:01
Yet another chat, that I know when it is, that I can't attend to due to the fact that it is in midnight.
Old July 23, 2003, 17:30   #9
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Run for President! Make your own chat times!

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 23, 2003, 18:21   #10
GodKing
Emperor

Gramphos for Prez - he'll get my vote

--Con
Old July 24, 2003, 01:59   #11
Gramphos
staff
Civilization III MultiplayerC4WDG Team ApolytonCivilization IV: MultiplayerAge of Nations TeamC4BtSDG Realms BeyondCivilization IV Creators
Technical Director

I'll have to think about that...

I'm currently being changing my 'base' computer to a new one, and I don't want to rely too mush on it for the first month with it...
Old July 24, 2003, 04:54   #12
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Well do what UnOrthO is doing - let the VP handle half the workload. This has worked marvelously and there is no reason it shouldn't with a decent VP. It's what I'll do if I ever want to be Prez again.

Old July 24, 2003, 08:07   #13
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Orders in case the FAM doesn't make it (no time for Deputisation, although if one of the semi-regs eg MZ, CD want to then go for it - let the VP dictate who can be the Deputy):

Nothing special, just start WM whoring until the Galley approaches the large landmass located through WM trading. Then switch back to TM whoring until further instruction. No embassies are wanted at this time and tech trades are not worth it for the moment. Refuse the demands of all civs. Peace with Germany only if we need to give them nothing for it.

Old July 24, 2003, 10:33   #14
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
Well do what UnOrthO is doing - let the VP handle half the workload. This has worked marvelously and there is no reason it shouldn't with a decent VP. It's what I'll do if I ever want to be Prez again.
Yes it has worked out quite well. Kudos to Kloreep for stepping up to the plate there. It's rather nice knowing I need not worry about a weekday chat.

And what are you talking about, MrWIA? Back in the last game you made me do ALL the work, you over blown glory hog.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 24, 2003, 18:52   #15
Donegeal
PtWDG Glory of WarC4DG VoxApolyCon 06 ParticipantsC4BtSDG TemplarsSpore
Emperor

Local Time: 06:01
This is in undernet #civ3dem, right?
Old July 24, 2003, 18:56   #16
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by donegeal
This is in undernet #civ3dem, right?
hi ,

why use that , apolyton is up and running , and its stable , undernet could be used as a backup , .....

have a nice day
Old July 24, 2003, 19:40   #17
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Plus, undernet has a nasty habit of splitting users....

If Apolyton is up we should use it, if it's not or if it crashes in the middle, change to Undernet. THat's what we do in the ISDG.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old July 24, 2003, 20:24   #18
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Undernet is for GK.

He can't access poly's IRC room for some reason.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 24, 2003, 20:40   #19
GodKing
Emperor

I can access it, but have to use Java. Java is incompatable with Civ3, and causes my computer to crash when both are on. As I am SMC, and we should be declairing war this chat, I feel it is appropriate to include me.

--Con
Old July 25, 2003, 09:27   #20
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
I can access it, but have to use Java. Java is incompatable with Civ3, and causes my computer to crash when both are on. As I am SMC, and we should be declairing war this chat, I feel it is appropriate to include me.
hi ,

this problem should be solved for ones and for all , ......

how can it be possible that in this year 2003 one can not join polychat , .....

have a nice day