Old July 30, 2003, 07:30   #31
Cort Haus
PtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 07:01
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Civ 1 Features Required
1. Strong AI civs must approach diplomacy with the line : "Your Civilization makes me Laugh."

2. AI must introduce itself by dropping a phalanx/spearman off a ship and fortifying on a hill next to a coastal city.

3. AI to strengthen relationship with human player by later dropping off a settler and building a city next to yours.

4. Earlier ships to give the English a chance from their piddly island.

5. Give the human players logistical headaches setting up trade routes, while AI caravans build themselves in one turn and 'fly' to distant cities immediately.

6. All civs to automatically ally against the human player and magic themselves units and wonders as they see fit.

7. An official strategy guide by someone who has only played the game once. Well, that hasn't changed.

8. Er,

9. That's enough Civ 1 nostalgia.

Cort Haus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1, 2003, 07:45   #32
Mad Bomber
King

Local Time: 02:01
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Re: Civ 1 Features Required
Quote:
Originally posted by Cort Haus
1. Strong AI civs must approach diplomacy with the line : "Your Civilization makes me Laugh."

2. AI must introduce itself by dropping a phalanx/spearman off a ship and fortifying on a hill next to a coastal city.

3. AI to strengthen relationship with human player by later dropping off a settler and building a city next to yours.

4. Earlier ships to give the English a chance from their piddly island.

5. Give the human players logistical headaches setting up trade routes, while AI caravans build themselves in one turn and 'fly' to distant cities immediately.

6. All civs to automatically ally against the human player and magic themselves units and wonders as they see fit.

7. An official strategy guide by someone who has only played the game once. Well, that hasn't changed.

8. Er,

9. That's enough Civ 1 nostalgia.

Warpstorm & Snoopy:

I love both of your terrain mods, even though I have been using the European Terrain lately
* There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.
Mad Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote