Old July 23, 2003, 03:48   #91
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

Local Time: 08:07
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I was also referring to Guantamo bay, predator strikes in jemen etc...Dont tell me you didnt get it

- Paul Valery
Old July 23, 2003, 03:50   #92
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Local Time: 23:07
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I'm just addressing the "murder" of these two people. That is the topic of the thread. I won't get into Bush's other atrocities.
Old July 23, 2003, 03:51   #93
Giancarlo
King

Local Time: 03:07
Quote:
Originally posted by laurentius
You americans never seize to amaze me these days. "Bush gets a nice boost"...for killing people!?
You really are cruel people.
Hell yeah. But the question comes in you arrogant fool, killing who? Killing these evil mother****ers?

You just take no consideration of those who were killed by those evil mother****ers. You have any common sense? Any decency? Or just plain arrogance?

Quote:
You love to torture, kill and destroy the lives of every "enemy of america" your adminstration tells you. I'm enemy of this kind of barbarism, so I guess I'm Enemy of America? I'm beginning to think the old cold war status quo was better than you barbaric cowboys running wild...
You are endorsing barbarism by not supporting this war.

Quote:
ACHTUNG! political disclaimer:
SH and his sons were cold blooded murderers and rapists. They deserve to be convicted for their crimes. Still they are humanbeings. But I hate it when Bush says theyre fighting against terrorism and for democracy and then commits terrorist acts around the world and goes murdering people...
And you also are an arrogant fool..
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old July 23, 2003, 03:53   #94
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

Fez, I'm NOT going to talk about arrogance with you.

- Paul Valery
Old July 23, 2003, 03:54   #95
Giancarlo
King

Who the hell are you to stand up and defend the butchery of the Saddam Hussein regime? You are the definition of arrogance. Under arrogance in the dictionary, your picture would appear.
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old July 23, 2003, 03:56   #96
laurentius
King

So, I guess you didnt read my disclaimer did you?

- Paul Valery
Old July 23, 2003, 03:57   #97
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
So, I guess you didnt read my disclaimer did you?
I am done with you.

Your sarcasm has no effect on me.
Old July 23, 2003, 04:02   #98
Oerdin
Deity

Quote:
You americans never seize to amaze me these days. "Bush gets a nice boost"...for killing people!?
You really are cruel people. You love to torture, kill and destroy the lives of every "enemy of america" your adminstration tells you. I'm enemy of this kind of barbarism, so I guess I'm Enemy of America? I'm beginning to think the old cold war status quo was better than you barbaric cowboys running wild...

ACHTUNG! political disclaimer:
SH and his sons were cold blooded murderers and rapists. They deserve to be convicted for their crimes. Still they are humanbeings. But I hate it when Bush says theyre fighting against terrorism and for democracy and then commits terrorist acts around the world and goes murdering people...
Laurentus: If you read about the story on any of the major news sights then you wiould know that they were asked to surrender on multiple occations and instead decided to die resisting arrest. How do you try someone how decides to commit suicide by GI?
Christianity is the belief in a cosmic Jewish zombie who can give us eternal life if we symbolically eat his flesh and blood and telepathically tell him that we accept him as our lord and master so he can remove an evil force present in all humanity because a woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from an apple tree.
Old July 23, 2003, 04:05   #99
laurentius
King

You can't belive how much the world hates you for your actions under the Bush regime. The amount of hatred is almost infinite. In europe, we wouldnt kill you right away, but in some countries people are just wouldnt hesitate.

This strike on saddams sons is just and addition to this list http://www.steroidology.com/forum/sh...ad/t-8612.html

- Paul Valery
Old July 23, 2003, 04:09   #100
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
You can't belive how much the world hates you for your actions under the Bush regime. The amount of hatred is almost infinite. In europe, we wouldnt kill you right away, but in some countries people are just wouldnt hesitate.

This strike on saddams sons is just and addition to this list http://www.steroidology.com/forum/sh...ad/t-8612.html
OMFG! WHAT A FOOL!

http://www.puk.org

Read and see the facts. Particularily the section about the Anfal campaign.
Old July 23, 2003, 04:15   #101
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Quote:

now I know you are trolling

I'll come back when you have something useful to say.
Old July 23, 2003, 04:17   #102
Saras
Emperor

Local Time: 09:07
Quote:
So you represent Europe? Can I make suggestions for amending the common agricultural policy?
Old July 23, 2003, 04:17   #103
laurentius
King

Be my guest

- Paul Valery
Old July 23, 2003, 04:30   #104
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 06:07
Quote:
arrogant
Quote:
arrogance
Quote:
arrogant
Quote:
arrogance

Anyway, enough of Fezzies notable liking to the word arrogant. Lets list some ad hominems, illogical attacks, etc...

[QUOTE Spit in the face for anti-war folks. [/QUOTE]
Quote:
**** the liberals,
Quote:
Take your rabid anti americanism elsewhere.
Quote:
Quote:
You are nothing but a Saddam loving freak.
Quote:
You just take no consideration of those who were killed by those evil mother****ers.
Quote:
You have any common sense?
Quote:
Any decency
Quote:
ou are endorsing barbarism by not supporting this war.
Quote:
Who the hell are you to stand up and defend the butchery of the Saddam Hussein regime?
Quote:
You are the definition of arrogance.

Anyway...

Quote:
OMFG! WHAT A FOOL!

"The entire world loves the United States! They are dancing in the streets, waving our flag! Only the counter-revolutionary capitalists anti-american terrorists hate us!" Fezzie, thast a bit much even for you

Quote:
now I know you are trolling
Diss, you critisizing him for trolling is like ME critisizing him for trolling.

Quote:
So you represent Europe?
That opinion represents quite a bit of Europe, including Spain, Portugal, France, the UK, Germany, Luxembourg, etc...

Only the economically devestated countries support Bush, but they aren't known for being economically, militarily, technologically, or socially progressive. I could insert a snide comment about Lithuania and Estonia here, but I won't
Old July 23, 2003, 04:40   #105
Saras
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

That opinion represents quite a bit of Europe, including Spain, Portugal, France, the UK, Germany, Luxembourg, etc...
Aha. And all citizens stand as one wanting to kill Bush, right?

Quote:
Only the economically devestated countries support Bush, but they aren't known for being economically, militarily, technologically, or socially progressive. I could insert a snide comment about Lithuania and Estonia here, but I won't

Let's see, Libya, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Russia, etc... Models of economic prosperity !

Man, you set yourself up

And Lithuania is THE FASTEST GROWING economy in europe this year, so by making snide comments you'd only make a fool of yourself. You were smart anough, apparently.
Old July 23, 2003, 04:44   #106
laurentius
King

Saras, Do YOU support Bush?

I love lithuania, one of the most intresting countries in the world. I hope all good to them. Perkunas bless you

- Paul Valery
Old July 23, 2003, 04:46   #107
Giancarlo
King

Assadar: I wouldn't expect any less from you besides an entire post of nonsense, Saddamite.
Old July 23, 2003, 04:48   #108
Saras
Emperor

Quote:
Saras, Do YOU support Bush?

I love lithuania, one of the most intresting countries in the world. I hope all good to them. Perkunas bless you
I don't support ANY politician 100%. BUT I think the US is more right than wrong in taking Saddam out. And you "crybaby" troll how the US is hated for killing Saddies sons was VERY bad form.

What does suck most, though is people assuming everyone in Europe thinks the same.

Yeah, Perkunas. Are you a born-again pagan?
Old July 23, 2003, 04:49   #109
Proteus_MST
King

Re: Breaking News: Saddam's two sons are killed by US Special Forces.
Quote:
Originally posted by Oerdin
I just saw this on MSNBC. Apparently, the US had gotten a tip from a man captured in a previous raid the US conducted in Mosul that Saddam's two sons Uday and Cosay were in a house in the Iraqi city of Mosul. The US forces raided the house and there was a huge gun fight in which both of Saddam's sons were killed.

This is great news! So what do you think? Will this have an effect upon the moral of the Saddam Fetahine who keep planting bombs and shotting at soldiers in Iraq?
How many times has it been already in the news, that Saddam and/or one or both of his sons have been killed by US-Forces, US-Bombs/Missiles or the like, during or after Gulfwar 3?
Old July 23, 2003, 04:51   #110
Sikander
King

Re: Re: Breaking News: Saddam's two sons are killed by US Special Forces.
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus_MST

How many times has it been already in the news, that Saddam and/or one or both of his sons have been killed by US-Forces, US-Bombs/Missiles or the like, during or after Gulfwar 3?
It only needs to be true once.
Old July 23, 2003, 04:54   #111
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

[QUOTE ] Aha. And all citizens stand as one wanting to kill Bush, right?
[/QUOTE]

Heres a quote from Laurentius. And you say [b]I[/i] set myself up

Quote:
In europe, we wouldnt kill you right away,
Wouldn't is a contraction for "would not"

[QUOTE ] Let's see, Libya, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Russia, etc... Models of economic prosperity [/QUOTE]

I never said they were.

However if you wish, I will compare Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Ukraine, Athens, Czech Republic, et al...Again GERMANY or FRANCE or the UK

Quote:
Man, you set yourself up
Alrighty then. Lets compare. LITHUANIA vs FRANCE.

GDP: 29.2 Billion.
GDP Real Growth: 4.5
GDP Per Head: 8400
Budget: Income: 1.59B, Expenditures: 1.77B.

FRANCE:
GDP: 1.54 Trillion
GDP Real GrowtH: 1.1
GDP Her Head: 25700
Budget: 210B, Expend: 240B.

Let's compare some more shall we? ACcording to The Economist, France is 11th in the Quality of Life Index. Lithuania is......49th France is 91, Lithuania gets 79

Since I'm lazy..For those who like math: How many Lithuanias would it take to equal one france?

Also, my source is the CIA World Factbookand the economist. NOT Pravda or Peoples Daily or anything like that

You say I set myself up, yet you knowingly argue against all these facts? Hmm...

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
Assadar:

Quote:
I wouldn't expect any less from you besides an entire post of nonsense,

Quote:
Saddamite.
Old July 23, 2003, 04:54   #112
laurentius
King

Saras:

Hey, i'm not trolling. And you know what? Most europeans DON'T like Mr. Bush. What sucks the most is that former sosialist europe are giving such a huge blowjob to americans, and actually paying for it!

No, I'm not born-again pagan, are you?
Perkele!

- Paul Valery

Last edited by laurentius; July 23, 2003 at 05:00.
Old July 23, 2003, 04:58   #113
Proteus_MST
King

Re: Re: Re: Breaking News: Saddam's two sons are killed by US Special Forces.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sikander

It only needs to be true once.
That´s true.
The big question is of course, when it is true.

It could even be, that they all have already beeen killed during the War, so the Troops are hunting Phantoms.
Old July 23, 2003, 05:02   #114
Giancarlo
King

Since when did anyone ask for a comparsion between France and Lithuania?
Old July 23, 2003, 05:04   #115
Nubclear

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
Since when did anyone ask for a comparsion between France and Lithuania?
Since a few minutes ago Fezzie.

And good job No ad hominems of any sort in that post.
Old July 23, 2003, 05:05   #116
Giancarlo
King

Hey I got a question, why defend Saddam, tass?
Old July 23, 2003, 05:07   #117
Nubclear

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
Hey I got a question, why defend Saddam, tass?
Ya know what the best part of debating with you is? You can't back up your arguements

So,I will present an arguement that you rarely can ever tackle: QUOTE ME
Old July 23, 2003, 05:10   #118
Giancarlo
King

Okay. Now I see. You are just trolling.
Old July 23, 2003, 05:12   #119
Nubclear

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
Okay. Now I see. You are just trolling.
Partially, of course. And I'm going to be trolling you when I say that "Yet again, you have failed to back up your arguement.". So let me say it:

Yet again, you have failed to back up your arguement. However, when you do wish to continue debating, please provide a quote of me defending Saddam. Otherwise...I highly recommend you pull out
Old July 23, 2003, 05:14   #120
Giancarlo
King

No you are trolling. You can't prove that my statement is false as you have failed to back up your argument.