Old July 23, 2003, 10:42   #1
Flubber
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG PeaceAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 00:09
Local Date: November 2, 2010
ambassador announcements
Ahoy

The council of captains have made me "ambassador" fer a while. So if'n any of you folks wants t talk about tradin' information or pieces o' eight, I be the person that ye should be yammerin' at. Send me a message in a bottle and I'll get right back to you . . .

I accepted this post fer the extended stay in the fleshpots - - err capitols o' the world. I be hopin' that they all be ports so I can go sailin' between the drinkin' and carousin' -- arr . .. . I mean the intense diplomatic matters.

Ambassador Flubber ( chief sweet-talker of PEACE)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of my character for a bit . . ..

Although each faction may set things up differently, it might be an idea for each faction to set a contact person for diplomatic matters when meetings take place. Some factions may choose that their leader perform this function but our faction chose to separate that role.

I would hope that each faction could announce their contact person for diplomatic negotiations. It will be a lot easier and cleaner to negotiate one on one. All deals will have to be ratified by my faction before implementation. The idea is to avoid the confusion on multiple represenatatives on each side sending different messages.

Once a faction meets us, I can be reached by personal message on here ( but have found the site " Down" a lot lately)- or you can email me at sharris4141@yahoo.com
Old July 23, 2003, 13:16   #2
Main_Brain
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Free Drones
King

Local Time: 08:09
I threw a halfempty Bottle of Vodka in the Sea.
Where has it gone? What has it become?
I have a gut Feeling that I witnessed a Form of Transendence.
Or perhaps you have found it?
Old July 23, 2003, 14:11   #3
Flubber
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG PeaceAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Main_Brain
I threw a halfempty Bottle of Vodka in the Sea.
Where has it gone? What has it become?
I have a gut Feeling that I witnessed a Form of Transendence.
Or perhaps you have found it?
I believe the "lower decks" found yer bottle and swilled it down. Throwing away good alcohol is a sin against Man and Googligod.

I understand the men said that they understtod why you threw it away-- it can't hold a candle to a good bottle of xenorum
Old July 23, 2003, 17:35   #4
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 23:09
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Our Commissioner of Foreign Relations is Comrade Kody, he has the power to act as the official ambassador of the Human Hive, this means negotiation treaties, agreements, etc. with the full backing of the Central Continuing Committee and Peoples' Assembly Council.

As such take your problems to him.

-Chairman Voltaire
Old July 23, 2003, 17:49   #5
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Currently our External Affairs Director is DeathByTheSword, but elections are to be held quite soon, so that may change soon if he wants another position. In case the EAD is absent, the Prime and Second Functions also have emergency authority.
Old July 23, 2003, 22:35   #6
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 16:09
I am the University's Dean of Foreign Affairs. Pleased to meet you.

Last edited by Mr. President; July 24, 2003 at 02:04.
Old July 23, 2003, 23:02   #7
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Huh???

I actually have to do work???

Kody
Old July 24, 2003, 02:26   #8
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Mr. President,

Yeah you wouldn't want to make a mistake like that.

Kody
Old July 24, 2003, 18:00   #9
Flubber
Deity

arrr

Pleased to met y'all. I can't give much of a message right now since reception on our "Mainforum" brand radio is just terrible-- Nothin' specific can be heard. Not until we meets ya can we set the coordinates proper and and use our email and personal message devices So it be

PEACE Flubber
Cyborgs DeathBySword
Hive Kody
University Mr Prersident
Drones unknown ( Buster?)

I understans there be 2 other groups but I be's fergettin who they are-- I don't think they be so hospitable anyhow . . .
Old August 1, 2003, 21:04   #10
Kody
Emperor

The Hive hopes that the trading goes successfully.

PS: hurry up

Kody
Old August 1, 2003, 21:44   #11
Mongoose
ACDG The Free Drones
King

Local Time: 01:09
Actually, I believe I am the current Drone Ambassador not-quite-plenipotentiary.
Old August 2, 2003, 06:27   #12
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

And Drogue Beta-8 has now become our External Affairs Function.
Old August 2, 2003, 13:14   #13
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Local Time: 06:09
Yes, I have become the diplomatic link for the Cybernetic Conciousness. You will all be assimilated treated graciously. You will bow to our demands find mutual benefit in our agreements. Refusal is impossible illogical

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old September 8, 2003, 11:45   #14
Flubber
Deity

I was away for a little while but have now returned to full ambassadorship duties-- Any correspondence should be forwarded to my attention
Old September 8, 2003, 11:49   #15
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness

And I have moved back to the Prime Functions Office. Function Mani-Alpha-3 is now our External Affairs Function.

Old September 8, 2003, 12:24   #16
Maniac

Though of course correspondence should be copied to our Prime Function.
Old October 21, 2003, 19:05   #17
Kody
Emperor

I've resigned as official ambassador due to time restrictions. Voltaire will probably announce a replacement.
Old October 21, 2003, 20:00   #18
Drogue
staff

CyCon Ambassadors
Please send all communiques to:
Prime Function - Drogue Beta-8
External Affairs Function - Delta (DBTS)

And if you wish:
Second Function - Mani Alpha-3
CMN/God - Googlie

Old November 10, 2003, 21:06   #19
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 07:09
Surely there have been some changes. If so, please update
Old November 11, 2003, 11:06   #20
Maniac

Still the same government for us, as routines and consistency are efficient.
Old November 17, 2003, 11:09   #21
Maniac

Could ALL factions please post who I have to send diplomatic PMs to? Lately my PMs have either been not answered, or answered with "I'm not responsible. Contact him.", while of course that other person doesn't answer my PMs...
Old November 17, 2003, 18:21   #22
jtsisyoda
ACDG The Free DronesAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Morgan
King

Local Time: 01:09
I'm starting to get wind of some communication gaps that I was not aware of previously. I hereby nominate myself as the backup ambassador for the Drones. If you're having any trouble reaching the Drones, any messages sent to me will be distributed to the other Drones for discussion, guaranteed.
Old November 17, 2003, 19:49   #23
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 07:09
jtsisyoda: Good to know, thanks for the update.
Old November 17, 2003, 21:09   #24
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

I will accept PMs on behalf of the following factions:
PEACE
Drones
Hive
CyCon

And I will forward them to the leaders of the faction if I do not have access to the forums, or post it in the forum unless otherwise requested.
Old November 17, 2003, 23:28   #25
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
I will accept PMs on behalf of the following factions:
PEACE
Drones
Hive
CyCon

And I will forward them to the leaders of the faction if I do not have access to the forums, or post it in the forum unless otherwise requested.
I hope you're not biting off more than you can chew, Tass.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old November 17, 2003, 23:43   #26
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

With how active this forum is...I'm not, trust me
Old November 17, 2003, 23:53   #27
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Good point...

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old March 11, 2004, 15:04   #28
Maniac

Could I please ask an update who are the current official representatives, who we should all send messages to to get them through to the whole faction?

As for the CPU, you can send messages to everyone, but especially FAF Drogue, SF laurentius and me.
Old March 11, 2004, 23:26   #29
FlameFlash
Emperor

Looks like I'm the active ambassador, especially in regards to the PEACE-CPU negotiations but since I haven't seen Flubber for a while...

Old March 12, 2004, 14:16   #30
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Not sure if the Hive has a current official embassador but I will always try my best to transfer all communications I received from other factions to the Hive in a timely manner.

When the Hive has a new government set up (again) I'm sure we will let you all know who the new official Embassador is.

Grapefruit Garden