Old March 12, 2004, 14:20   #31
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 08:09
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I hope you can tell us soon. The reason is that Tass forbade MWIA to post a chat he had with Arnelos, because Arnelos wasn't an official ambassador. But unless we are told clearly, how can we know who we shouldn't talk to about game matters?
Old March 12, 2004, 14:31   #32
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 00:09
I will communicate your concern to the Hive and I will try to push for the establishment of a new government. This is the best I can do. I do not oppose chattings between members personally, as long as no faction sensitive information is exchanged.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 14, 2004, 08:51   #33
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by FlameFlash
Looks like I'm the active ambassador, especially in regards to the PEACE-CPU negotiations but since I haven't seen Flubber for a while...
Does any message has to be approved by Flubber, even if he's not around? I'm asked as contactperson on behalf of these negotiations for the CPU.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 15, 2004, 12:37   #34
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by GeoModder

Does any message has to be approved by Flubber, even if he's not around? I'm asked as contactperson on behalf of these negotiations for the CPU.
No, in regards to the Ceasefire talks I am the designated arbiter. Until Flubber's return (which will be announced if he does) I will assume his duties as well.

'till then just consider myself or Herc the contact cap'ns.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old March 16, 2004, 20:41   #35
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

As of a few hours ago I have resigned as Prime Function and retired from active duty in CPU. Therefore please no longer send any diplomatic messages to me.
Old March 16, 2004, 21:28   #36
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

This message to let Hive now that a diplomatic message is posted in the Voy forum.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 17, 2004, 11:43   #37
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Who is the current Hive ambassador?

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old March 17, 2004, 12:02   #38
GeoModder
Deity

Last time I checked, it was Arnelos.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 17, 2004, 12:40   #39
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 06:09
It is.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old March 18, 2004, 10:46   #40
GeoModder
Deity

This posting to announce my resignation as CPU ambassador, consider the diplomatic messages sent to the different factions by me the last 2-3 days hereby void.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 18, 2004, 11:08   #41
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 06:09
Can we ask why? Or is this an internal matter?

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old March 18, 2004, 11:38   #42
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
Can we ask why? Or is this an internal matter?
It's a personal matter, with ingame repercussions.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 18, 2004, 13:17   #43
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 23:09
Local Date: November 1, 2010
In that case please send all official messages to Drouge and myself. And we would like to hear from Arnelos some more, its been several days now with no respose.
Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche
Old March 19, 2004, 11:42   #44
FlameFlash
Emperor

great...

Has the CPU received the most recent message from PEACE or will it need to be resent? (It wasn't too recent, but it was earily this week.)

Old March 19, 2004, 18:43   #45
GeoModder
Deity

Every post that PEACE sent to me has been posted in the CPU forum. My refusal to conduct in further diplomaty is strictly personal. You can check for yourself soon enough when this ACDG will finish. Just read the contents of the messages this week posted in the CPU forum.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 20, 2004, 01:46   #46
FlameFlash
Emperor

Err... I'm not privvy to the CPU forum, but I'm glad that at least the PEACE messages are still there and up and running, thanks Geo.