Old July 27, 2003, 19:00   #1
WRangler Rhymer
Warlord

Local Time: 06:25
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Has anyone played the ConQ the world?
I have played it on Hard. I am the Russians I have already united Europe, and Africa. I have one problem though all I have to do is Capture the Mongolian capitol and it destroys one great rival the would boost me to supremicy over the remaining Koreans, Aztec , Mayas. The problem is I broke my alliance all ready with the Mongols to get the under protected capitol but the Koreans then ally with the Mongol and then I have to fight to guys that just overhelm me to death. I did try and get the koreans to ally with me and attack the mongols but they purposely move them armies away so they done have to help me, then by then the mongol have rush defending armies to the capitol, and I wasted a lot of tribute I could have used to buy a good card to womp the Mongols. Any Ideas?
WRangler Rhymer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27, 2003, 19:33   #2
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 17:25
Just attack their capital territory. You will not have any trouble from them after that sucessfully concludes. Then attack whoever else's capital you can get at.

You shouldn't need bonus cards to successfully defeat the enemy, an early guard tower to reinforce your first army should fend off their first invasion, then its turtling time until you are strong enough to crush them like bugs.
Old July 27, 2003, 20:05   #3
WRangler Rhymer
Warlord

You dont understand the koreans and the Mongols I have to defeat! If the play off the Koreans then it is two turns later and the Mongols have reinforced thier capitol territory.
Old July 29, 2003, 19:06   #4
MattH
King

Do you have a save we can see?
Old July 30, 2003, 03:31   #5
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 17:25
Provided they can't overrun your territory before you take their capital, I don't see the problem. Just crush them in the game battle.

Does hard = tough? If so, perhaps try a lower difficulty level - you want to have a fun game, not an impossible one.
Old August 1, 2003, 05:20   #6
WRangler Rhymer
Warlord

it is not impossible I already got them the T-80s and the soviet guard rule the day. I am pretty much the owner of the world now. The Koreans are dead, i am out side the capitol the will die! The next clean up the pathetic mayas and weak aztecs. Piece of cake from here but thanks for the help. YOu get a big bonus for uniting America!