11 WEEKS AFTER CONCEPTION

-HEART IS BEATING (SINCE 18-25 DAYS)
-BRAIN WAVES HAVE BEEN RECORDED AT 40 DAYS
-THE BABY SQUINTS, SWALLOWS, AND CAN MAKE A FIST
-THE BABY HAS FINGERPRINTS AND CAN KICK
-THE BABY IS SENSITIVE TO HEAT, TOUCH, LIGHT AND NOISE
-THE BABY SUCKS HIS OR HER THUMB
-ALL BODY SYSTEMS ARE WORKING

THE BABY WEIGHS ABOUT 1 OUNCE AND IS 2 1/2 TO 3 INCHES LONG THE BABY COULD FIT COMFORTABLY IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
So - I'd like to hear just how any of you might refute the fact that a 3 month old fetus (at the LEAST!) IS a human being - supported clearly by this evidence
Old August 3, 2003, 03:18   #2
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

Local Time: 00:49
Local Date: November 2, 2010
A side of Zylka I hadn't seen before.

As for the actual concept, could you provide us with a source? It'd really be helpful.
Old August 3, 2003, 03:21   #3
ixnay
Civilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Lux InvictaPtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Cake or Death?C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsAge of Nations Team
Emperor

But can the baby solve complex multivariable calculus equations?

I THINK NOT
Old August 3, 2003, 03:24   #4
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 06:49
The government is capable of creating a machine is capable of creating a machine that does the exact same things.

BTW: I do believe humans are humans at 3 months.
Old August 3, 2003, 03:25   #5
Zylka
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesApolytoners Hall of Fame
King

Quote:
But can the baby solve complex multivariable calculus equations?

I THINK NOT
HAHAHAHA

...and those facts, are relatively common medical knowledge, I grabbed them specifically from a rather gory anti abortion site a while ago that I can't share, but will look for like sources.

In any case - the pro abortionist will first say "let's see a source for those facts", and then when given - will argue: "OH, well none of that stuff matters in defining life, anyway!"

OH I SEE! SO I GUESS AS LONG AS WE SHOVE A SERRATED ROD THROUGH IT'S SPINE BEFORE IT SEES LIGHT, WE'RE IN THE CLEAR!
Old August 3, 2003, 03:26   #6
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

Zylka, I'm ashamed of you. You should know better than that--I admit when I'm beat.

But where is the source, actually?

Oh, and yes, babies are humans at 3 months.
Old August 3, 2003, 03:28   #7
Zylka
King

No, I'm not accusing you Mitchi - just pointing out the obvious and inane response of our pro-choice friends. I can't source it, Mods will have my ass. Last time I sourced a gross site, of rating camel toes - I was banned on the spot
Old August 3, 2003, 03:30   #8
mrmitchell
King

Fugly has an excellent Victims thingamadoodad where they tell an abortionist that they abortioned a 4 year old baby. A great read lol
Old August 3, 2003, 03:32   #9
Zylka
King

I will PM you the source

Hey Ixnie! Want to keep me up to date on upcoming SA goldmine themes? I have a fairly universal photoshop project that I want to submit when the time is right, to see how it goes before I join the forums
Old August 3, 2003, 03:33   #10
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

I say abortion should only be allowed if the mother is endangered or the baby would live a horrible horrible life.
Old August 3, 2003, 03:33   #11
Mordoch
Chieftain

Re: Indisputable Abortion FACTS:
Quote:
Originally posted by Zylka
Quote:
11 WEEKS AFTER CONCEPTION

-HEART IS BEATING (SINCE 18-25 DAYS)
-THE BABY SQUINTS, SWALLOWS, AND CAN MAKE A FIST
-THE BABY HAS FINGERPRINTS AND CAN KICK
-THE BABY IS SENSITIVE TO HEAT, TOUCH, LIGHT AND NOISE
-THE BABY SUCKS HIS OR HER THUMB
-ALL BODY SYSTEMS ARE WORKING

THE BABY WEIGHS ABOUT 1 OUNCE AND IS 2 1/2 TO 3 INCHES LONG THE BABY COULD FIT COMFORTABLY IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
So - I'd like to hear just how any of you might refute the fact that a 3 month old fetus (at the LEAST!) IS a human being - supported clearly by this evidence
Easy, all you've done is demonstrated that the baby is on the level of most types of animal life. You haven't demostrated that the baby has the same traits as actually born humans such as their sophisticated thought processes.
Old August 3, 2003, 03:37   #12
Zylka
King

I see. And when another human being fails to display this as well [ie.) the severely handicapped/ mentally retarded] - we lance them because society and/or the mother have no need for them?

Gee, I don't want to name names... but you know what kind of historical party advocated this approach?
Old August 3, 2003, 03:40   #13
Zylka
King

Oh look! All that post car accident quadrapolegic does in his fancy wheelchair is drool and moan. He doesn't even have the same traits as normal humans, such as their sophisticated thought processes - I mean the guy doesn't even know when to eat or deficate anymore, how could he know anything else!

Well, the state does not want this burdne. I guess we'll have to KILL HIM because he only displays the same functions of life as a severely retarded dog! THAT'S A GREAT IDEA
Old August 3, 2003, 03:40   #14
Mordoch
Chieftain

Quote:
I see. And when another human being fails to display this as well [ie.) the severely handicapped/ mentally retarded] - we lance them because society and/or the mother have no need for them?

Gee, I don't want to name names... but you know what kind of historical party advocated this approach?
I believe even retards have higher mental processes than babies during the period you have mentioned. More significantly I believe that individuals should arbitrarily get most of the rights of other people once they are born, this makes things straightforward. Note, people with severe mental disabilties generally have custodians even after they turn 18.
Old August 3, 2003, 03:40   #15
Zylka
King

Then reply to the post above, budy. Good luck
Old August 3, 2003, 03:41   #16
chequita guevara
ACDG The Human HiveDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 02:49
A severely handicapped person still has one thing a fetus doesn't, self-awareness.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Old August 3, 2003, 03:41   #17
Nubclear

Quote:
I hope this wasn't directed at me.
Old August 3, 2003, 03:42   #18
Mordoch
Chieftain

Quote:
Then reply to the post above, budy. Good luck
Thats easy, besides point one, the priciple that once these rights are gained they can't be removed can be invoked.
Old August 3, 2003, 03:43   #19
Zylka
King

Che, why does a fetus not have self awareness? If it is instinctively sucking at it's thumb and making NEURO TRANSMISSION commanded movements - it for some reason doesn't use the same resource for awareness??? Or is it just "magic" that it kicks and winces - until a certain arbitrary time?
Old August 3, 2003, 03:44   #20
Zylka
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Mordoch

Thats easy, besides point one, the priciple that once these rights are gained they can't be removed can be invoked.
Oh, so the right is arbitrarily given the second a fetus leaves the womb, eh? That's a very concrete right you're denying of millions. Fair guy!
Old August 3, 2003, 03:49   #21
ixnay
Civilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Lux InvictaPtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Cake or Death?C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsAge of Nations Team
Emperor

PETA: Eating meat is like the holocaust
Some anti-abortionists: Abortion is like the holocaust

so the only logical conclusion from this is that

Abortion is like eating meat. Mmmmm, tasty.

Zylka: This week's goldmine is just writing script excerpts for Star Wars ep. III. Nothing has been announced for next Phriday. However, there will likely be a mini-tournament this next week, this would be to qualify to make it onto the SA team for the upcoming SA vs. Worth1000 vs. Fark vs. some mystery team photoshop contest.
Old August 3, 2003, 03:49   #22
Zylka
King

Quote:
Originally posted by chegitz guevara
self-awareness.
Quote:
Old August 3, 2003, 03:50   #23
Zylka
King

Quote:
Originally posted by ixnay

Zylka: This week's goldmine is just writing script excerpts for Star Wars ep. III. Nothing has been announced for next Phriday. However, there will likely be a mini-tournament this next week, this would be to qualify to make it onto the SA team for the upcoming SA vs. Worth1000 vs. Fark vs. some mystery team photoshop contest.
Nice. Keep me updated, ok? My credit card is in the red zone
Old August 3, 2003, 04:17   #24
Geronimo
King

Local Time: 01:49
Zylka do you also find abhorent those abortions at the preimplantation stage (such as those induced by RU 486) where the embryo doesnt yet display any of the traits you list for the much later 11th week of gestation fetus?
Old August 3, 2003, 04:24   #25
Zylka
King

Hello Geronimo,

Thank you for your question. In all honesty... when I was a younger lad at med school, I indeed supported the use of RU 486 for early abortion at most, as well as a wonderful intoxicant when crushed and mixed in with a shot of Jack Daniel's

Now, although the initial evidence supports lack of fetal awareness at the preliminary stages and I am tempted to continue in support, I must say that I can not be sure and have the answers of life in regards to post conception. None of us do, and when such a dilemma arises - you do NOT commit to potential murder in change. To think otherwise is unfounded arrogance, devoid of any real answer but convincing of self knowledge on completely arbitrary and evasive terms.

Hope that helps,
-Doc
Old August 3, 2003, 04:24   #26
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

i personnelly believe in abortion like stated in the law. and i do not believe that babies become human until they get self aware. and with self aware I do not mean producing brain waves...every animal does that. but i mean seeing you as a person with memories. If you think back to your childhood...you first and oldest memory is the moment you start living. (i am not saying you dont have the same right before that time) but Before that time...you do not actively remember and live.
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old August 3, 2003, 04:28   #27
Zylka
King

DBS,

You consider yourself a humble man, I can tell. Well perhaps you would gain a little more insight by smoking 50mg of 5-MeO-DMT from a medicinal glass pipe.

I bid you good luck on your journey into "self awareness"

-Doc
Old August 3, 2003, 04:33   #28
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

i have injected my self with DMT ones....much more fun

i cant always take anti-abortionist seriously because most start about religous ideas and believe and i am an die hard athiest.
and besides that besides the child that is very importent the mother that wants the abortions needs to be taken in a count to... i am not judging or attackin someone here....just rambling my thoughs.

with this i must also say not myself or someone i know has dealt with such problems...
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old August 3, 2003, 04:36   #29
Zylka
King

How convenient it is that they kill the baby while still in the womb, before evacuating. Anyone know why this is?

...because if they did it the other way around, the "undeveloped" child would STILL kick and move, struggle to breathe, and weakly protest as the instrument began to crush it's head! Do these sound like the actions of a being that is not yet "self aware"???

That's right, do the dirty work quickly and inside - so the fetus hasn't a chance to display the horror to other human beings as witness. I guess the doctors cope with their conscience a lot easier this way

Anyone care to debate this morbid treat? You can't - because it's reality!
Old August 3, 2003, 04:38   #30
Zylka
King

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
i have injected my self with DMT ones....much more fun
Nice! I am dying to get my hands on some... did you see any strange beings or entities during your experience?

Quote:
with this i must also say not myself or someone i know has dealt with such problems...
I have - someone I love. The first person outside of family I loved. Yet this did not taint my views of it, because if it did I would be pro abortion!