Old August 12, 2003, 19:44   #1
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 01:19
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Why had MZ hijacked the GoW PBEM game 2?
MRex re emailed to MZ this weekend. Has it been sent to the next player? Whats up?
Old August 12, 2003, 23:28   #2
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

it was sent to GodKing on the 10th... has he not sent it to you?

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old August 12, 2003, 23:30   #3
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

Local Time: 03:19
updated thread title...
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Old August 12, 2003, 23:48   #4
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old August 13, 2003, 06:59   #5
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Master Zen
it was sent to GodKing on the 10th... has he not sent it to you?
According to the tracking thread MASTER ZEN is the last person it was sent to.

Since MASTER ZEN has NEVER posted it has been passed to GodKing we are left with the info that MASTER ZEN has the save................
Old August 13, 2003, 10:39   #6
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

now if I could just move the thread into another forum where Godking can see it...
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Old August 13, 2003, 10:40   #7
Panzer32
Emperor

hahahahaha

beware my zpellz!!
---------
May God Bless.
Old August 13, 2003, 12:13   #8
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Talk about declassified info! Is Glory of War the only team to WILLINGLY move threads from its private team forum into the public forum so that all can see we only speak the truth?

I have still seen no evidence in the PBEM forum that MZ has ever sent the PBEM to GodKing.
Old August 13, 2003, 13:22   #9
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 02:19
Whoever has it, I hope they send it quickly. This is my first PBEM game and I really want it to get moving.
Aggie
Old August 13, 2003, 14:05   #10
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

GK is having telephone line problems.

Quote:
Sorry, might take a bit longer. My phone lines at home are down due to the storms, so no dial up. No idea when they will be fixed either (thank you SBC Ameritech). Again, I apologize.
And I have heard that they are still down and supposed to be fixed this week.

FYI.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old August 13, 2003, 14:15   #11
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 02:19
That explains alot, oh well I guess we have to wait. I have heard horror stories about SBC fixing lines. But hopefully that will not turn out to be the case this time.
Aggie
Old August 13, 2003, 14:58   #12
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Just checked my email from here at work - I do NOT have it. Send it again. And yes, sorry, still no phone lines at home. I will just burn it on a CD tomorrow and take it home if I have to.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old August 13, 2003, 15:03   #13
Panzer32
Emperor

floppy disk should work (thats assuming you have one on both computers). I don't know why anyone would buy a computer without a floppy disk though, there much handier than burning a CD for small stuff.
---------
May God Bless.
Old August 13, 2003, 15:10   #14
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Flopy drive here at work went bad about a year ago - never used it so never bothered getting it fixed.

--Con
Old August 13, 2003, 15:16   #15
GodKing
Emperor

Just checked - I do have it. It was for some reason not showing up. I don't have any CD's here thought, so I will bring one into work tomorrow and play it tomorrow night.

--Con
Old August 13, 2003, 19:21   #16
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

FYI- the original name of this thread was "Why has Master Zen hijacked the GoW PBEM game 2?"

Panzer32 changed some of the names and grammar to protect the innocent.
Old August 13, 2003, 23:09   #17
Panzer32
Emperor

Actually I accidently changed the has to a had...
---------
May God Bless.
Old August 15, 2003, 09:56   #18
Hot_Enamel
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 18:19
Why is Godking holding up the game ?

Could it be for the same reason Panzer & GF are holding up the GOW#1 game ?

I am kicking both of your asses ?
Old August 15, 2003, 10:38   #19
Panzer32
Emperor

... or it might be that I had a power outage for the last 16 hours??
---------
May God Bless.
Old August 15, 2003, 11:39   #20
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Or that H_E held the game for 5-6 days before forwarding it on...............
Old August 16, 2003, 15:26   #21
GodKing
Emperor

OK. Power is back on. so are the phone lines. downloading, playing and forwarding.

--Con