Old August 14, 2003, 17:34   #1
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 01:24
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Security Breach
The Hive Embassy was disclosed inadvertently by micoffl in a screen shot that he took in this thread. It had been there for about one hour when I see it. It is now updated and I hope no member of other factions have seen it. I know a few CC members are there quite frequently.

Grapefruit Garden
Old August 14, 2003, 18:02   #2
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 07:24
Nah, it doesn't say what the forum is even called. It could just be the Drones team forum, or anything. Only we know the truth.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old August 14, 2003, 21:13   #3
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Silly Jamski, I PMed him and he changed it. That's why you don't see what the forum is called.

Grapefruit Garden
Old August 14, 2003, 23:18   #4
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 17:24
How long was the information up there, and were there many people around that could have seen it?
Old August 14, 2003, 23:26   #5
Snowflake
Princess

Well when I saw it it was about 1 hour after micoffl's post, I immediately PMed him, and then posted my post asking him to check his PM. He changed his screenshot (wiped out the line, it is an empty line now) within minutes. I then changed my post to some innocent noncense. I only remembered to check about who's online at this point, there were not many, 4 or 5 I think, and maybe a couple guests. None of them are in the demo game I believe. But I don't know who had been on within the hour when it was up. So it could be possible that somebody saw it. I think not many people posted between micoffl and I. But who knows how many people was on without posting. Just be prepared that it may be leaked out but it's ok I think. They'll eventually know about this anyway.

Grapefruit Garden
Old August 14, 2003, 23:30   #6
Snowflake
Princess

Also since there are quite some number of people from Hive suddenly registered with CGN, some people may already have a suspicion anyway. Good thing is that Kody and I registered early and the other people have not been showing their faces too frequently.

Grapefruit Garden
Old August 14, 2003, 23:34   #7
Snowflake
Princess

PM bt me and miccofl

Re: screenshot (time 16:27)
My apologies, picture edited.

miccofl

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HongHu wrote on Today 17:22:
Hi, miccofl, I wonder if you could crop your picture since it showed the Hive Embassy forum which is not supposed to be public because I'm sure the Hive will hope this not be seen by any other faction. Please contact Buster if you have a question. Appreciated!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grapefruit Garden