Old August 28, 2003, 16:18   #31
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 01:25
Local Date: November 2, 2010
My poor, deluded fool, MrWhereItsAt.

If you would care to open up your own eyes to the facts at hand, you would see that your god has long ago foresaken the 'nation' of Spain.

I have not been long in the presence of your priests, or rather, have not allowed them to LIVE in my presence for long, I admit. But even that short time has shown me that Spain is completely blind to their own professed religion. Their Priests are corrupted by the wealth that they pursuade from the simple minds of the local dregs, and the "nobles" such as yourself are blind as to their own failures.

I place no stock in this Christ, for it is only the means by which Spain controls her citizens, nothing more. Even so, by the wirttings professed to be of this Christ, it states that Pride Goeth before the fall. A pride that you yourself profess that Spain is full of. If anything, this Christ has seen fit to bring us about to ensure your fall and turned a blind eye as to that which I have in store for Spain.

Make no mistake, though. I am the bile of hell itself, and in my wake reigns naught but death and destruction. And were there a devil, as you claim, I would gladly give myself unto him in order to hasten my search for your pathetic existence.

The stench of cowardice is upon you, MrWhereItsAt, and there will be no peace until your life is firmly within my grasp, only to be kept living in a troturous existence despite your pleas and prayers for death, that you may wallow in life with the knowledge of your treachery firmly placed in your hollow mind.

Cower away, MrWhereItsAt, but know that with every death I exact upon the lives of the spanish citizens, I come one step closer to sniffing you out, and know that my soul has become one with the Dragon. As such, there will be no hiding, and there will be no escape, for even your death will no longer appease my thirst for revenge.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old August 28, 2003, 16:31   #32
Arrian
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Deity

Local Time: 03:25
Quote:
If you would care to open up your own eyes to the facts at hand, you would see that your god has long ago foresaken the 'nation' of Spain.
Dunno about God, but the Gathering Storm sure as hell hasn't!

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Old August 28, 2003, 16:50   #33
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
The lands are dark with the infestation that is this unholy army, and it is curs such as you, Sir UnOrthOdOx, and your abominous creature-at-arms GhengisFarb that test the rule of Heaven more than mortal man ever could.
I'm an abominous creature-at-arms!

Sweet!

Didn't he say we were all Agents of Chaos before?
Old August 28, 2003, 16:51   #34
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Arrian

Dunno about God, but the Gathering Storm sure as hell hasn't!

-Arrian
Of that I have no doubt!

And while Gathering Storm claims to be of Noble and Honorable intentions, I make no presumptions of actually believing such nonsense anymore.

There was a time when I believed in my heart that they truly wished to be an ally, that they were noble and honorable, but that time has long since passed, and it was an error on my part not to rid this island of their foul presence when first they sought to stake a claim.

I am relieved, however, that Gathering Storm has cursed themselves with this very alliance to Spain, for it is a historical fact that any nation to ally with Spain will suffer an agonizing defeat.

First there were the Luxians, to whom Spain was allied, yet offered no assistance, then there were the Voxians who had things in hand until signing a doomed alliance with Spain who, once again, offered no assistance, now there is Gathering Storm who is fool enough to sign an alliance with Spain, who once again is incapable of assistance.

But have you no fear, once I hold MrWhereItsAt's heart beating in my hands, I will turn the whole of my existence to ridding Bob of the stench of Gathering Storm, sending their Chickens to drown in the depths of the sea from wence they came.

[/roleplay] (ie, take nothing seriously or offensive for once, huh?)

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old August 28, 2003, 17:02   #35
Arrian
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Deity

No offense taken, UnO.

You know, I'm starting to think we might just end up handing the game to Lego on a silver platter. RP is hurting, and though we have plans to make them viable again, it's gonna take a while. GS, GoW, and ND are strong, and have large armies... poised to slaughter each other. Meanwhile, the blockheads build merrily away.

I'm actually quite glad that Lego ended up on their own continent, allowing them to really do the "builder" thing. But I still wanna win

-Arrian, who is clearly rambling and wants to go home.

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Old August 28, 2003, 18:00   #36
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

Quote:
Meanwhile, the blockheads build merrily away.
Please get your facts right. The blockheads are a faction (not powerful at this time, however) in the Glory of War. I have been adopted as their leader. We came to power after the civil war with the family of Farb, and left only CrazyGhengis alive. We left power once we lost democratic elections to the warmonger Aggie, and are now in control of Internal Affairs in the Glory of War. We are centred in Trafalgar, the port for trading with Legoland. We are a cross of cultures between the great builders of Lego fame, and the glorious warmongerers of Northern Bob.

I may post more on this someday; I have some other details written out.
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Old August 28, 2003, 18:37   #37
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

The Blockheads are GoW's version of Cromwell's Roundheads.
Old August 28, 2003, 23:30   #38
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

There was a time when I believed in my heart that they truly wished to be an ally, that they were noble and honorable, but that time has long since passed, and it was an error on my part not to rid this island of their foul presence when first they sought to stake a claim.

/me wonders how much the Butcher of Bilbao knows of honour and nobility...

/me thinks that there is indeed a foul presense, and that the pot is calling all others black...
Old August 29, 2003, 11:28   #39
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Quote:
You know, I'm starting to think we might just end up handing the game to Lego on a silver platter.
That is becomming a very real possibility.

Of course, if you will leave Bob, I am sure there is some way we can think of to prevent that.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old August 29, 2003, 12:40   #40
Arrian
Deity

We're in this now, UnO. We signed on for it (defense of RP), and we're not gonna just cut 'n run. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that it would be difficult for our teams to trust one another (and trust is necessary to "work something out").

-Arrian

Old August 29, 2003, 12:49   #41
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

I know, I know.

It's just that Ghengis doesn't cook a very good curry chicken. I don't know what we are going to do with all those damn birds. Perhaps donate them to starving Spanish, I suppose...

I need to find a new chef, I think...

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old August 29, 2003, 17:51   #42
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Arrian
We signed on for it (defense of RP), and we're not gonna just cut 'n run.
Hey wait a minute. Your team said it was neutral.........

UnOrthO, what's wrong with just plain Fried Chicken?