Old December 28, 1999, 01:04   #31
Phoenix
Prince

Local Time: 23:51
Local Date: October 30, 2010
Situation - Everyone hates nick clark.

Hypothesis - Becuase he has never make a decent scenario or image in his life and never will. Additionally it is suspected that he is full of it.

Nick Clarks Solution - There is something wrong with everyone else.

I'm honored that you conisder me the most annoying. Maybe if you didn't bug me to play your stupid games I wouldn't answer you. Now go piss someone else off.

------------------
Use just once, then destroy. Invasion of our piracy. Afterbith of a nation, starve without your skeletal key. I love you for what I have not. I do not want what I have got. Blanket acne'd with cigarette burns. Speak at once stop taking turns. What is wrong with me? What is what I need?

Old December 28, 1999, 01:55   #32
NickC
Prince

Local Time: 05:51
Local Date: October 31, 2010
About 12-15 MORE units have been posted, as well as a redesigned Teramore Official Website, AND, AND, AND, the SPELLS OF TERAMORE have been revealed (some of them) with descriptions, etc. The new units revealed are mostly having to do with the Elven Chapter in the Teramore scenario, and they are AWSOME units, modified ones from Wizardry V, like all the rest. The TERAMORE UNITS and the TERAMORE SPELLS have their own sections now, see the Teramore website for more information:

http://members.xoom.com/crownciv/teramore.html

------------------
Nick Crown (Greek.)
Yasou!
Old December 28, 1999, 02:21   #33
NickC
Prince

Local Time: 05:51
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Actually, I recall making a CERTAIN AMERICAN REVOLUTION IMAGE AS THE NAME OF JAMES OTIS! HAHAHAHA! So I can draw.

------------------
Nick Crown (Greek.)
Yasou!
NOTE: The people in the Apolyton forums are all extremely annoying, especially Mr.Te...*ahem!*
SERENITY NOW!