Old December 23, 2003, 03:32   #271
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 00:31
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I asked this in my other PBEMs already...are we upgrading to the new beta patch?
Old December 23, 2003, 14:40   #272
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 01:31
Sent to conmcb25. Also known as "he who tries to utilize fake passwords".............
Old December 23, 2003, 21:16   #273
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 03:31
3090bc sent to that commie Beta.
Old December 24, 2003, 00:52   #274
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

I wish to apologize to the rest of you for the time you plan to spend with this PBEM. It is a foregone conclusion that I am going to win so we are essentially just playing out the motions here. Again, sorry.

Oh and 3900bc to Darekill.
Old December 24, 2003, 03:44   #275
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

Local Time: 08:31
Also ich denke gerne an die chance einer möglichkeit das spiel unter umständen an Beta zu schicken. Womöglich sollte ich es tun. Ihr habt keine Chance gegen das mächtige ägyptische Reich also nutzt sie gut

So now to something complettely different. The egyptian sages just discovered the secret of the stomping foot. so for each egyptian city that might get conquered another city will get stomped. We can't aim the foot so it might be anywhere maybe even undetected for the conquerer but it will happen. So be warned....
Old December 24, 2003, 08:54   #276
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Gentlemen - (and GF and con) - bad news from the wandering Dutch. Our settler stumbled over a rock, and as he fell forward his staff hit the ground and lo and behold - a city was founded. Our gypsy days are over.

To ZargonX.
Old December 24, 2003, 09:28   #277
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

@ the Dutch:

Sell-outs!
Old December 24, 2003, 10:40   #278
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

The Dutch founded a city... prey tell, I will just have to sack it I guess.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old December 24, 2003, 11:35   #279
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

The Brothers of Zeta Chi are proud to announce they slept until 3:30 PM today after a b****in' party last night, and thus were unable to affect any great changes to the Empire today.

Save to Arn.
Old December 27, 2003, 21:56   #280
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:31
The Babylonian people have completed 1/1,000,000th of the supposedly 5-year "Great Chop Forward" designed to cut down much of the jungle in our homeland. Rumor has it that after 5 years of work and almost nothing to show for it, the Emperor decided to purge most of the senior leaders of the workforce for "crimes against the state" and general lazyness working on the Great Chop Forward. Inevitably, state-run media was referring to the actions of these enemies of the state as constituting something more closely resembly a "great chop backwards". This, inevitably, caused the Emperor to send the propagandists at state-run media off to our state-of-the-art "propaganda re-education center" to improve their art, since they obviously need a little improvement.

The save has been passed to GodKing.
Old December 31, 2003, 18:44   #281
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
The Dutch founded a city... prey tell, I will just have to sack it I guess.
Ah - to do that, you would first have to play the turn....

Old December 31, 2003, 19:36   #282
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

GodKing will pay for his lack of FAITH!
Old January 3, 2004, 19:51   #283
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Someone needs to tell GodKing NOT to play the game out in SP mode to find that city he's wanting to sack.
Old January 5, 2004, 21:56   #284
Beta
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
GodKing will pay for his lack of FAITH!
No - he will pay for his lack of timeliness.

Earth to GK. Earth to GK. Come in please....
Old January 6, 2004, 20:07   #285
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Sorry. I asked Arny to send it to my work address as well as my home address.... 100% my fault however as it was still almost two weeks since I checked that email. Sent to that evil one called GF about 10 minutes ago. (MY hoard of 1 will soon plunder the world. We are invincible I tell you. INVINCIBLE!!!!!)

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old January 6, 2004, 20:28   #286
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
Sorry. I asked Arny to send it to my work address as well as my home address.... 100% my fault however as it was still almost two weeks since I checked that email. Sent to that evil one called GF about 10 minutes ago. (MY hoard of 1 will soon plunder the world. We are invincible I tell you. INVINCIBLE!!!!!)
Well I dunno abou that!

While you were "absent without leave" (awol) we decided on a seven way alliance against your miserable civ.
Old January 6, 2004, 20:31   #287
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

I just want to know how a civ full of headless ghosts thinks it can conquer the world. The German Empire is not spooked so easily.
Old January 7, 2004, 10:20   #288
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

The National Stick Association or NSA has heel stickers:

Sticks don't kill people, I do............
Kill them all, let Grog sort them out.........

Last edited by GhengisFarb™; January 7, 2004 at 18:17.
Old January 7, 2004, 10:20   #289
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Sent to conmcb25.

At this time the Republican Party would like to announce the formation of a new special interest group within our ranks: The National Stick Association or NSA..........

Last edited by GhengisFarb™; January 7, 2004 at 18:05.
Old January 7, 2004, 17:20   #290
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:31
The Babylonian people of the jungle have decided that we will purposely infect any foreign nation which posts multiple copies of the same post with a host of nasty tropical diseases.

That will be all for now.
Old January 7, 2004, 18:04   #291
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnelos
The Babylonian people of the jungle have decided that we will purposely infect any foreign nation which posts multiple copies of the same post with a host of nasty tropical diseases.

The Nation of the Republican Party has determined that the Babylonian people of the jungle carry nasty diseases and all citizens and cows of this nation will be fingerprinted and documented before being allowed to travel to our nation.

Old January 7, 2004, 18:56   #292
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Well you aint fingerprinting us, no dam way!

Besides we dont have fingerprints!

Finger print those Dutch, now those guys are shifty characters.

3950 BC to Arnelos
Old January 7, 2004, 19:47   #293
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

I can't believe conmcb25 didn't comment on the issue of fingerprinting cows.............
Old January 7, 2004, 21:50   #294
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

The German Empire has not played with the patch. What is this patch you speak of? There is no patch! Admit it. Talk...or we will make you talk. We have ways of making you talk!

3850bc on to Darekill and played with the 1.12 Beta patch.
Old January 7, 2004, 23:15   #295
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhothaerill
3850bc on to Darekill and played with the 1.12 Beta patch.
Beta patch? How dare you use Beta's patch without making contact in game!

You don't see me using the Arnelos patch or the Darekill patch do you! Cheater!
Old January 8, 2004, 04:08   #296
Darekill
Prince

I haven't patched yet.
Is it necessairy?
Old January 8, 2004, 12:58   #297
Darekill
Prince

played the game unpatched encountered no dificulties....

Didn't we agree to play this game realtime? I wasn't prepared to play the next turn before 2044....
Old January 8, 2004, 22:05   #298
Beta
lifer
Deity

I don't need no patching, you ungrateful bunch of slime-eating cretins!!!!

Oh - you mean the 1.12 patch. My apologies. You know, to be honest, I really really love you guys.

And its really really gonna hurt to kill you in this game.

To ZX. The crunchable guy.
Old January 9, 2004, 00:18   #299
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

The brothers of ZX are too busy getting ready for this weekend's party with the sisters from I Phelta Thi to bother playing the turn.

Sent to Arn.
Old January 9, 2004, 10:47   #300
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

I vote to skip Arnys turn this time.

He hasn't paid enough attention to us lately.