Old February 13, 2004, 20:19   #391
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 03:31
Local Date: November 2, 2010
to gf. short note as poly is acting up. I decided to let egypt live, after they offered a suitable bribe. The fact that thay had a standing army in their city, fortified with heavy duty defenders, and a nice little river between the city and my two hp warrior had nothing to do with it.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old February 14, 2004, 03:20   #392
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 00:31
FYI, I will be away and unavailable to play any turns from now until Monday night.
Old February 14, 2004, 11:02   #393
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 01:31
Sent to conmcb25.

But don't expect him to play it anytime soon. I'm in 12 or so PBEMs with him and they have all come to a dead stop on his turn. I think he's hospitalized with scurvy or something.
Old February 15, 2004, 00:30   #394
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

I just am not in a hurry to play this one anymore.
Old February 16, 2004, 17:58   #395
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

We've noticed! All in favor of Bucky Cat the Monkey Hunter annihilating conmcb25 say 'aye'!

3550bc to Darekill
Old February 16, 2004, 18:39   #396
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

I have to find a replacement player or someone can just "retire" my civ from the game. More details here.
Old February 16, 2004, 22:22   #397
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:31
I'm trying to get Master Zen to take GhengisFarb's place... I figure this game would be right up his alley.
Old February 17, 2004, 00:12   #398
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

If Ghengis can't do it anymore than MZ is fine with me for a replacement. It's certainly up his alley.
Old February 17, 2004, 02:17   #399
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

Local Time: 08:31
Alles ist friedlich in Ägypten, etwas überlaufen zur Zeit, aber friedlich....
Old February 17, 2004, 11:18   #400
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

The Brothers of Zeta Xi were much amazed to find their "cultural" influence had spread across the land. We must assume that our campaign of "Budweiser Bikini Babe" posters and "hazing" are really paying off.

To Arn.
Old February 17, 2004, 14:55   #401
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

MZ turned us down.

We need to find a replacement for GF. I'll keep trying people in the 'poly chatrooms.
Old February 17, 2004, 15:09   #402
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

How about Wittlich? He is in many PBEMs already and has a fast turnover rate.
Old February 17, 2004, 16:24   #403
Arnelos
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhothaerill
How about Wittlich? He is in many PBEMs already and has a fast turnover rate.
I'm trying to get Uber KruX at the moment.
Old February 17, 2004, 16:39   #404
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

i'd be happy to fill in for Farb, but i am extremely confused about this game. i read the first few pages in the thread and got nothing out of them.

i'll have to talk to farb
Old February 17, 2004, 16:49   #405
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Uber KruX
i'd be happy to fill in for Farb, but i am extremely confused about this game. i read the first few pages in the thread and got nothing out of them.

i'll have to talk to farb
So we'll just call you Uber-Ghengis from now on. That's a scary thought!

The first few pages aren't really applicable to the game. It basically started again with a few new players. All you have to know is that every time you post to pass the save on you have to do some kind of balderdash post to go along with it.
Old February 17, 2004, 16:57   #406
Arnelos
Emperor

Start on about page 5 or 6 to get the CURRENT game.

GhengisFarb has successfully killed the Balderdash game twice before and seems to be attempting to kill it a third time now... but we will not let him!

Anyhow....

----------------------

His Imperial Majesty, Light of the World, his Excellency, the Grand and Illustrious One, Arnelos, has commissioned this turn the first unit of the Imperial Guard. This announcement is said to have struck fear into the hearts of the enemies of the Empire around the world.

In other news, our Elite Regulation Enforcement Squad has found a MARSH!!!! How lucky of us to get such fantastic land! All we've seen so far is jungle, volcanoes, some mountains, and the ocassional hills tile. MARSH! We have found the promised land!

Save to GodKing
Old February 17, 2004, 19:29   #407
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

GhengisFarb the Incompetent has been killed and overthrown by Uber Krux the not so Incompetent.

Saves for this game should be sent to him.
Old February 17, 2004, 21:21   #408
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

my addy is moskij TA rpi TOD edu

farb sent me the save, but the password he told me is wrong.
Old February 17, 2004, 21:26   #409
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

heh, i just kept trying random "farb" words until i got it right

the mighty indian empire will soon be reincarnating all your asses, as we have just found our god, a cow, in the middle of a river. you are all SO screwed.

"you are not ganesh, ganesh is graceful!"
Attached Files:
Old February 18, 2004, 09:50   #410
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

OOps. Looks like GF got it to you from last night. I will send them to you from now on. (Guess I should have checked here....)

Good dying Uber. We all know that I will win in the end, so if you just want to commit suicide now, nobody will mind.

--GK

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old February 18, 2004, 12:19   #411
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

Quote:
as we have just found our god, a cow, in the middle of a river.
Actually, that cow belongs to the Brothers of Zeta Xi. Please do not ask why we own or a cow or how it ended up in the river, just know that there were some possibly alchohol related incidents... but we will say no more on the subject. Just send Betty home to us.
Old February 18, 2004, 12:33   #412
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Uber KruX
Actually in many cases that is exactly the point
Old February 18, 2004, 12:48   #413
Darekill
Prince

Objection!
All your Cows are belong to us...
Old February 20, 2004, 17:24   #414
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Which one of you worthless Civ's has the save?

And the Cows belong to Rome, its all part of your tribute to the Roman Empire
Old February 20, 2004, 17:28   #415
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Which one of you worthless Civ's has the save?

And the Cows belong to Rome, its all part of your tribute to the Roman Empire
They are waiting on YOU to play your turn and send it on.
Old February 20, 2004, 17:36   #416
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb

They are waiting on YOU to play your turn and send it on.
You are lying!!!!!!!!!!!

I forwarded the 3550 BC save to Jared on the 14th

You will now send me all your women as well as your cows in Tribute!!!!!!

Oh wait your women are cows!!!!!

Never mind
Old February 20, 2004, 17:45   #417
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
I forwarded the 3550 BC save to Jared on the 14th
And I sent it to Darekill on the 16th when I got back in town.
Old February 21, 2004, 04:13   #418
Darekill
Prince

Well and i send it on to Beta 17.02.04 07:17 Apolyton servertime....
Old February 21, 2004, 11:02   #419
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

So its the shifty Dutchmens fault!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets beat him to death with a wooden shoe!!!!!!!!

Old February 22, 2004, 23:40   #420
ZargonX
Emperor

It's not Beta. He sent it to me on the 17th, and I sent it on to Arn.

/me look at Arnelos...