Old March 7, 2004, 18:03   #451
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

Local Time: 03:31
Local Date: November 2, 2010
The Brothers of Zeta Xi, finally being called back into action, suddenly realized they had several weeks of "missing time" to account for. They have written it off as probably due to something "awesome."

To Arn
Old March 7, 2004, 22:10   #452
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:31
The cultural borders of Rumble In The Jungle have expanded to include more jungle and mountains. May you all fear for the increased JunglePower(tm) of mighty Babylon!

Save to GodKing
Old March 7, 2004, 22:42   #453
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 00:31
Quote:
Originally posted by Arnelos
The cultural borders of Rumble In The Jungle have expanded to include more jungle and mountains. May you all fear for the increased JunglePower(tm) of mighty Babylon!

Save to GodKing
/me snickers quietly.

Yay the game is moving again.
Old March 8, 2004, 20:31   #454
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

We, the mighty Zulu, have created our 4th armored panzer batalion, and are in the process of determining who will be the most likely to die first. But while we make that decision, the save has been passed on to both GF and Uber, as it is unknown which of them will be playing for that group of heathins.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old March 11, 2004, 00:20   #455
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

GHENGIS!!!

Pass the save on or we'll gang up on your nation!!!
Old March 14, 2004, 08:39   #456
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 01:31
Quote:
Originally posted by Rhothaerill
GHENGIS!!!

Pass the save on or we'll gang up on your nation!!!
What? You don't like my Arnelos/conmcb25 impression?

Sorry about the wait. My unit is deMOBing to come off our military tasking and things are kind of hectic. They grabbed me for an emergency tasking and I was unable the play the game for awhile. Good news is we're almost through with all of this.

Sent to conmcb25.
Old March 14, 2004, 09:37   #457
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Uh, huh

To Rhoth
Old March 14, 2004, 14:44   #458
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

The adventures of Bucky Katt Monkey Hunter, after a long lull, are continuing. In the ongoing saga...Bucky moved!

3450bc to Darekill
Old March 14, 2004, 15:06   #459
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

Local Time: 08:31
Das ist nicht wahr. Ich muß träumen! Nein, das kann doch gar nicht sein, das ich tatsächlich mit einem Save beglückt wurde!
Begeistert habe ich es geöffnet, eine Hütte aufgerpopt und dann sauber verpackt an Beta weitergereicht.

Translation: Hmmm... I think not.
Old March 14, 2004, 15:22   #460
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Darekill
Das ist nicht wahr. Ich muß träumen! Nein, das kann doch gar nicht sein, das ich tatsächlich mit einem Save beglückt wurde!
Begeistert habe ich es geöffnet, eine Hütte aufgerpopt und dann sauber verpackt an Beta weitergereicht.

I'm not sure I got that. Did the save not arrive?
Old March 14, 2004, 17:10   #461
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

To ZargonX.

My two years of high school German are not up to the translation. But I did notice my name in there.
Old March 15, 2004, 03:58   #462
Darekill
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Darekill

Translation:
It's not true. I must be dreaming! No, it can not be that I'm receiving inddeed a save. Oh lucky me.
With enthusiasm I opened the save, popped up a hut and then send it on properly packed up on to Beta.

At least it should come close to the original message wich contains a few typos to make things worse

Last edited by Darekill; March 15, 2004 at 04:06.
Old March 15, 2004, 07:31   #463
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Beta
To ZargonX.

My two years of high school German are not up to the translation. But I did notice my name in there.
Naw, "Beta" is German for "monkey poo."
Old March 15, 2004, 08:55   #464
Darekill
Prince

"monkey poo" would be "Affenscheiße"! Beta is something else I don't dare to mention
Old March 15, 2004, 15:01   #465
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Received the save at 6am... as I am at work, it will not be going out til this evening, probably 8 hours or so from now.

--Con
Old March 15, 2004, 19:07   #466
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

BABYLON DISCOVERS LAND THAT IS NOT JUNGLE, MOUNTAIN, HILL, OR VOLCANO TILES!!!

However, it seems that other tribes inhabit this clearly inferior land.

Save was sent to GK last night.
Old March 15, 2004, 19:19   #467
GodKing
Emperor

sent to uber and GF, as I am not sure if gf is really back yet and if or if not uber is playing or what.

--Con
Old March 15, 2004, 19:20   #468
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
sent to uber and GF, as I am not sure if gf is really back yet and if or if not uber is playing or what.
Ghengis is back (just a little slow ) and Uber isn't playing it at all anymore.
Old March 16, 2004, 12:57   #469
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

I cant remember, I may have this one, Ill check tomorrow and then post, right now Im traveling and cant really play, Ill be back tomorrow, however.
Old March 16, 2004, 19:32   #470
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
Got the email, but no save was attached.

Figured the email was a bunch of Balderdash.
Old March 17, 2004, 14:27   #471
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OK last save I got was 26 FEB to Rhoth. That was 3500 BC. (thats the last record I have anyway.)
Old March 17, 2004, 15:07   #472
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
OK last save I got was 26 FEB to Rhoth. That was 3500 BC. (thats the last record I have anyway.)
Actually you sent 3450bc to me already and it has been sent on. The year should now be 3400 and I believe the mix-up is between Godking and Ghengis.
Old March 17, 2004, 15:13   #473
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhothaerill

Actually you sent 3450bc to me already and it has been sent on. The year should now be 3400 and I believe the mix-up is between Godking and Ghengis.
OK thanks for clearing that up

Death to GF and GodKing
Old March 18, 2004, 18:29   #474
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Don't mind conmcb25. He automatically assumed it was his fault since it always has been before and started making excuses.

Sent to conmcb25.
Old March 18, 2004, 18:32   #475
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb
Don't mind conmcb25. He automatically assumed it was his fault since it always has been before and started making excuses.

Sent to conmcb25.
You will pay for your lies and falsehoods!
Old March 18, 2004, 23:58   #476
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

The Romans would like to announce the absorption of the RNC into the Roman Empire.

We felt that with all the whinning they were doing they were closet Democrats and the threat of a flood of world wide bull$hit had to be eliminated.

3400BC to Rhoth
Old March 19, 2004, 00:12   #477
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

The German Empire wishes to point out that we are stupid. Yes we are the first to point a balderdash post at ourselves for missing the obvious last turn.

Now what did I miss...none of you will ever know.

3400bc to Darekill.

Last edited by Rhothaerill; March 19, 2004 at 13:01.
Old March 19, 2004, 08:03   #478
Darekill
Prince

Also ich denke ich habe das Spiel an Beta geschickt. Womöglich auch nicht. Wer weiß....

Maybe I've sent the save to Beta. but I'm not sure.
Wait and see.
Old March 19, 2004, 22:14   #479
Rommel2D
staff
Civilization III PBEMIron Civers

I would like to take this opportunity to deny any involvement with this thread whatsoever.
Old March 19, 2004, 23:28   #480
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Rommel2D
I would like to take this opportunity to deny any involvement with this thread whatsoever.
Hah! You will not get off that easy. You stuck your nose in here - come in all the way. And while you are here - you can take responsibility for all the delays to-date in this game, and my crappy start. It is all your fault. And now Arnelos would like a word with you.

(Darekill - got the save just fine. )

Onto ZargonX - the man who is pretending to be a Lawn Insecticide.