Old June 5, 2004, 09:19   #601
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Local Time: 03:31
Local Date: November 2, 2010
To the S-steamed ZargonX and his brothers.

The Dutch are pleased to inform the rest of the world that we have mastered the technology of Tulips. They are in full bloom right now - beautifying our city, adorning our warriors, and demonstrating to the world the benefits of flower power. Peace, baby!

(and GF - keep those Elephants out of town... )
Old June 7, 2004, 15:09   #602
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:31
The Mighty Babylonian Empire sees that the Brothers of Zeta Chi failed to post their Balderdash when they sent us the save. We must therefore conclude that their empire has collapsed. The Mighty Babylonian People would be willing to take custodial care of the Zeta Chi empire until we can find a puppet ruler who will obey the directives of the Babylonian Imperium. We provide this service in loving care for the world as a whole.

Save to GodKing.
Old June 7, 2004, 16:48   #603
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

There is one valid reason for the Brothers of Zeta Xi not posting, the same reason that has played so prominently in our Empire's history: hangover.

:beer:
Old June 8, 2004, 22:30   #604
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Save from arn was corrupted by the email gods, so it was not played. Perhaps the babaloinan imperium will see fit to resend it?

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old June 8, 2004, 23:37   #605
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Re-Sent.

A court summons has been issued to these "email gods" demanding that they appear before a Babylonian Court to stand trial on charges of delay of game.
Old June 11, 2004, 02:27   #606
Arnelos
Emperor

Did it work this time???
Old June 13, 2004, 20:32   #607
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

I was working two 16 hour days this weekend, and haven't had time to do much. for example, I left the house this morning at 4:30. Will someone please stop the rain!!!!!

I will get to my pbem's tomorrow. I am going to take a shower and go to bed, so I can do it all over again... Sorry about messing up peoples schedules.

--Con
Old June 13, 2004, 21:12   #608
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 01:31
Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
I was working two 16 hour days this weekend, and haven't had time to do much. for example, I left the house this morning at 4:30. Will someone please stop the rain!!!!!

I will get to my pbem's tomorrow. I am going to take a shower and go to bed, so I can do it all over again... Sorry about messing up peoples schedules.
Why do you have to take a shower, I thought you said it was raining.
Old June 14, 2004, 12:45   #609
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Why do you have to take a shower, I thought you said it was raining.
Have you ever seen the rain in Detroit? Its some nasty stuff
Old June 14, 2004, 15:43   #610
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

No, I didn't know Detroit had water. WHEN are you going to play the MZO Middle Ages pbem?
Old June 14, 2004, 16:18   #611
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
No, I didn't know Detroit had water. WHEN are you going to play the MZO Middle Ages pbem?
Its got a lot of water right between Lake ST Clair and lake Eire.

When I feel like it Ill play
Old June 14, 2004, 19:01   #612
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25

Its got a lot of water right between Lake ST Clair and lake Eire.

When I feel like it Ill play
Lake Eire? Is that near Lake Great Britain?
Old June 14, 2004, 19:09   #613
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

No its not.
Old June 14, 2004, 19:35   #614
GodKing
Emperor

I am afraid to announce that there is a serious issue with this game.

I cannot load it into 1.17 or 1.22.

I tried loading other games (older saves) and I cannot get them to load either.

All my other PBEM games are fine (they have all been updated to 1.22).

Evertime it gets up to about 25%, I get a whole series of IO errors.

Anybody have any advice? I cannot figure out anything else to do. As this is the only game that I have left in 1.17, I was hoping it can be upgraded. However, I cannot even load any of the saves, so I am just stumped.

Is this the final death of this game? I hope not.

GK

--Con
Old June 14, 2004, 21:00   #615
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

I thought this game was 1.15 not 1.17.
Old June 14, 2004, 21:27   #616
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Lets comprimise and make it 1.16
Old June 14, 2004, 22:20   #617
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Lets comprimise and make it 1.16

Sounds good to me.

(btw - I am fine with either 1.15 or 1.22. I have both installed.)
Old June 14, 2004, 22:59   #618
Arnelos
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
I am afraid to announce that there is a serious issue with this game.

I cannot load it into 1.17 or 1.22.

I tried loading other games (older saves) and I cannot get them to load either.

All my other PBEM games are fine (they have all been updated to 1.22).

Evertime it gets up to about 25%, I get a whole series of IO errors.

Anybody have any advice? I cannot figure out anything else to do. As this is the only game that I have left in 1.17, I was hoping it can be upgraded. However, I cannot even load any of the saves, so I am just stumped.

Is this the final death of this game? I hope not.

GK
Sounds like a corrupted save file. I'm re-sending the save to you now.
Old June 16, 2004, 10:45   #619
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

GK did you get it?

Did it work????
Old June 16, 2004, 16:10   #620
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Heads up!

Arnelos has been on my case about my dragging this game down so I was able to get Uber to take over for me permanently. This will hopefully keep this game going.

Sorry about my slowing it down so much.
Old June 16, 2004, 16:21   #621
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

moskij TA rpi TOD edu.

who sends to me, and who do i send to?
Old June 16, 2004, 16:23   #622
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

I believe you send to me.

I dont know who sends to you.

I dont even remember the turn order anymore.

And its all GF's fault
Old June 16, 2004, 16:32   #623
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
And its all GF's fault
Hey! I apologized you evil grudge holding dwarf!
Old June 16, 2004, 16:33   #624
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:

Hey! I apologized you evil grudge holding dwarf!
Hey Im a grumpy peg legged dwarf (Is legged a word?? )
Old June 16, 2004, 16:34   #625
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

It is now.
Old June 16, 2004, 16:38   #626
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
It is now.
Thanks

Now if GK could only get the save to work.

I wonder what evil thing Arnelos did to the save?

That dam jungle boy.
Old June 16, 2004, 22:50   #627
Arnelos
Emperor

Um.... did GodKing get the re-send or not?
Old June 17, 2004, 09:31   #628
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnelos
Um.... did GodKing get the re-send or not?
To get the resend or not? That is the question.....

No idea, we haven't heard from him

He was working all those long days, so we may have to wait.
Old June 18, 2004, 21:29   #629
GodKing
Emperor

I got the first resend, but not the second. Can you load it into 1.22 so I can get rid of my last game for an old version? Heck, you can even play my save if you can get it to load and send it to uber. password is godking. If for some reason it is just me, I would be happy to give my game to someone else who can get it to work.

--Con
Old June 19, 2004, 23:01   #630
Beta
lifer
Deity

I'm with GK. Let's make this v1.22. It is one of the tworemaining v1.15 games I have left.