Old June 20, 2004, 01:39   #631
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 00:31
Local Date: November 2, 2010
As I recall, this game can't be upgraded to v1.22 because it was not a modded game.
Old June 20, 2004, 19:05   #632
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

Local Time: 02:31
So you guys abandoning this? Perhaps a restart in 1.22? Perhaps we could move it over to the less-laggy less-down MZO
Old June 20, 2004, 23:02   #633
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

:sigh:

This game has died so many times that I have become quite convinced that it must be undead. Sure, it shows occassional signs of animation and continues to rise when it falls, but can you really call what it possesses life?
Old June 20, 2004, 23:07   #634
Rommel2D
staff
Civilization III PBEMIron Civers

What's this about a game? Is something going on here besides this wonderful thread?
Old June 21, 2004, 12:56   #635
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

There is no game. Where did you get this idea that this is an actual game? This is just a thread for all of us to insult each other.
Old June 24, 2004, 21:18   #636
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 03:31
As I have the last save, I officially pronounce this game dead.

I would love to have a new game, or a replay, or something, in 1.22.

Anybody up for it? Same general rules?

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old June 25, 2004, 01:12   #637
Rommel2D
staff

Has anyone actually tried to upgrade the save? Non-modded games are still upgradable as long as the Radio tech hasn't been researched yet...
Old June 25, 2004, 01:21   #638
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Rommel2D
Has anyone actually tried to upgrade the save? Non-modded games are still upgradable as long as the Radio tech hasn't been researched yet...
I tried. You can't do it.

If this game is dying though, I'm not interested in playing it again. Let Rommel2D take my place if he wants it.
Old August 1, 2004, 02:40   #639
Rommel2D
staff

Any Balderdashers interested in more hijinks?

Just to stay on topic: This thread has not exceeded any limits... ;-)
Old August 1, 2004, 08:04   #640
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

We NEED a new IMPROVED Balderdash!!!!!!!!
Speaking of Balderdash we ought to restart this one IN A NEW THREAD, with only four, maybe 5 players.

It should be a Pangea map so we could meet relatively quickly.

The rest I would be flexible about.

It should be myself (of course), Beta, Zargon (so I can make fun of liberals and make fun of Canadians), GodKing (so I can make fun of a fellow engineer.) and then maybe Uber or GF(so I can make fun of people whom we all like to make fun of)

Im open to who would play but anything beyond 5 players, Im out. PBEM's just dont seem to work with too many players.
Old August 1, 2004, 15:02   #641
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 01:31
Re: We NEED a new IMPROVED Balderdash!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Speaking of Balderdash we ought to restart this one IN A NEW THREAD, with only four, maybe 5 players.

It should be a Pangea map so we could meet relatively quickly.

The rest I would be flexible about.

It should be myself (of course), Beta, Zargon (so I can make fun of liberals and make fun of Canadians), GodKing (so I can make fun of a fellow engineer.) and then maybe Uber or GF(so I can make fun of people whom we all like to make fun of)
I'm in, but can we make 1.22? I've been able to purge my Conquests pbems to just 1.22 versions.
Old August 1, 2004, 15:04   #642
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Re: Re: We NEED a new IMPROVED Balderdash!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb

I'm in, but can we make 1.22? I've been able to purge my Conquests pbems to just 1.22 versions.
DEFINATELY 1.22!
Old August 1, 2004, 15:39   #643
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

I AM CANADIAN! AND I AM READY!

Not only that con, I am a liberal Canadian, which puts me right of the political spectrum you folks have down there.

I would go for 6 players. I am just not a big fan of 4 and 5 player games.

Pangaea.

And someone to check to make sure there are no island starts.

And btw - you snivellling bunch of wusses are toast already.
Old August 1, 2004, 15:43   #644
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Beta

I would go for 6 players. I am just not a big fan of 4 and 5 player games.
6 is fine, I dont want to go higher than that though.

Quote:
And btw - you snivellling bunch of wusses are toast already.
Dream on you wimpy, lame a$$ canadian liberal

(Thats why I put you in the same category as Zargon, I needed an American and a Canadian liberal to make fun off. The nice thing about you is you do double duty, I can make fun of BOTH!!! )
Old August 1, 2004, 16:05   #645
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

I'm obviously out...but if you need someone to check the map, I'd be willing. Once you find your players just PM me and I'll set it up.

Oh and anyone who wants me to give con a bad start can send the money in installments.
Old August 1, 2004, 16:38   #646
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhothaerill
Oh and anyone who wants me to give con a bad start can send the money in installments.
Rhoth - the first cheque is on its way.
Old August 1, 2004, 16:52   #647
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
- the first cheque is on its way.
The most uttered phrase by Liberals.

Well, maybe after "we lost the election again?"
Old August 1, 2004, 17:07   #648
Beta
lifer
Deity

Quote:

The most uttered phrase by Liberals.
As opposed to just giving the contract to your friends.
Old August 1, 2004, 20:21   #649
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhothaerill
I miss having you around Rhoth, but dont give up too much of the secret way we are gonna screw Beta in this deal :wink: :wink:
Old August 2, 2004, 09:53   #650
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

So, is there a game or not?

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old August 2, 2004, 10:05   #651
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
It depends are you in for a restart????
Old August 2, 2004, 10:08   #652
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

CURRENT STATUS

Those interested in a new Balderdash:

conmcb25
Beta
GhengisFarb
GodKing-??

The person who is volunteering to tweak the map for us:

Rhoth

Who else should we contact?

-UnOrthOdOx
- Arnelos
- Darekill
- ZargonX

?????

Anyone else?

I know Beta likes 7 to 8 person PBEM's but I would prefer to limit it to six.
Old August 2, 2004, 11:20   #653
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
Its a Balderdash PBEM. There is no actual PBEM we just Balderdash about its existence.

Oh, and I suggest ZargonX as he's a very reliable player.
Old August 2, 2004, 11:33   #654
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

I concur and roger that.

Zargon would make 5 assuming GodKing is up for this illusion.

Who should be the 6th?????
Old August 2, 2004, 13:21   #655
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Pm sent to the Frat Boys
Old August 2, 2004, 14:34   #656
Beta
lifer
Deity

Get BigFree in here!

And yes - definitely ZargonX! Anyone named after a weed killer chemical is a must. Very toxic.
Old August 2, 2004, 14:51   #657
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
And yes - definitely ZargonX! Anyone named after a weed killer chemical is a must. Very toxic.
Wow, a monkey supporting chemicals that destroy the environment.
Old August 2, 2004, 15:11   #658
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Get BigFree in here!

I already asked him.

Quote:

Wow, a monkey supporting chemicals that destroy the environment.
The Monkey is supporting making fun of chemicals that mess up the environment, duh!!!!!!!
Old August 2, 2004, 15:15   #659
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
I already asked him.
And his answer was?
Old August 2, 2004, 15:47   #660
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:

And his answer was?
It was.................................