Old December 12, 2003, 18:55   #211
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 00:31
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
You shall pay for that you drug/ liquor/ sex induced stupor person!
Pay..pay..pay...if you had your way everyone will pay for playing this game. Well let me let you in on a little secret...I already paid for this game!

Oh, and I won't be able to send the turn on for another three hours. Work concerns and all that.
Old December 12, 2003, 19:07   #212
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 03:31
Now that GF is gonna stay I can pick up the French jokes!

Have you dropped your weapon in surrender yet today GF?
Old December 12, 2003, 19:50   #213
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:31
Quote:
Originally posted by Rhothaerill
Pay..pay..pay...if you had your way everyone will pay for playing this game. Well let me let you in on a little secret...I already paid for this game!

Old December 12, 2003, 20:25   #214
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 01:31
Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Now that GF is gonna stay I can pick up the French jokes!

Have you dropped your weapon in surrender yet today GF?
The French civilization laughs at your incompetence. They GUARANTEE that you and your civ will never even damage a single hit point on any of their units.
Old December 12, 2003, 21:04   #215
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Okay everyone here is your first shot to make fun of con....he forgot to include the save when he sent it to me!!!
Old December 12, 2003, 21:57   #216
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
Okay everyone here is your first shot to make fun of con....he forgot to include the save when he sent it to me!!!
At con:

The French civilization laughs at your incompetence. They GUARANTEE that you and your civ will never even manage a single properly attached email on the first turn.
Old December 12, 2003, 23:54   #217
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

Okay so what's the deal with ZargonX anyway? He's like a little lost puppy following me around from game to game. He's in four of my five democracy game teams and three of my five PBEMs. Get a life dude and stop following me around! I'm not your mother!

Oh and 4000bc to Darekill
Old December 13, 2003, 01:31   #218
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Okay so what's the deal with ZargonX anyway? He's like a little lost puppy following me around from game to game. He's in four of my five democracy game teams and three of my five PBEMs. Get a life dude and stop following me around! I'm not your mother!

Um, Rhoth, Zargon IS a puppy. And yes - he may be lost.

And con - if you concentrated more on making sure the save was really and truly emotionally attached to the e-mail, instead of trying to increase your post count in this thread, then the French would have no reason to speeeet in your general direction ... and the game would go much faster.
Old December 13, 2003, 02:50   #219
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

Quote:

The brothers of Zeta-Chi think we need to take this outside. We gonna get Hoplitey on yo a**
Old December 13, 2003, 05:50   #220
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

Local Time: 08:31
Ha, Korea is very clever! We hide ourselves in egyptian clothes!
Don't let that fool you we are dangerous more or less...

BTW. Beta I tried to send you a save but my dog just was not able to run to brucehynes57 at rogers dot com with it I doubt he understood what I told him to do.

Well I just decided to send you an e-mail instead....
Old December 13, 2003, 09:50   #221
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Beta

Um, Rhoth, Zargon IS a puppy. And yes - he may be lost.

And con - if you concentrated more on making sure the save was really and truly emotionally attached to the e-mail, instead of trying to increase your post count in this thread, then the French would have no reason to speeeet in your general direction ... and the game would go much faster.
Me an emotional wreck! I have hard time. But I still try hard. Me need the save so me can try again. Where is da save?

Me need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old December 13, 2003, 12:10   #222
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Ok - the Dutch have officially relegated themselves to gypsy status. We are going to wander the board in search of a homeland. 3 free workers to whomever can find us.

The non-save goes to ZX.
Old December 13, 2003, 16:24   #223
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Beta
Ok - the Dutch have officially relegated themselves to gypsy status. We are going to wander the board in search of a homeland. 3 free workers to whomever can find us.
Why don't you go settle on con. Then maybe wait on the RIGHT save so much.
Old December 13, 2003, 16:35   #224
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Beta, you will pay for being a gypsy!
Old December 13, 2003, 18:36   #225
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Darekill
I just made up my mind. I think every nation in that game that isn't Korea will have to be eliminated.
I, for one, recommend that we start with Egypt!

Old December 13, 2003, 18:48   #226
Arnelos
Emperor

3950 BC sent to GodKing.

And, as a special treat and as a mark of the technological superiority of our Babylonian jungle people, I bring you an early prototype of BabylVision(tm), a service that will provide visual updates to the peoples of the world about the condition of the Babylonian jungle paradise.

So, I bring you.... BabylVision!
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	bald3950bc2.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	59572  
Old December 13, 2003, 20:26   #227
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

Anyone notice the name of my capitol yet?
Old December 13, 2003, 20:37   #228
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Anyone notice the name of my capitol yet?
\

Screen Shot! Screen Shot! Screen Shot! Screen Shot!

Old December 14, 2003, 04:18   #229
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

Local Time: 08:31
Quote:
Originally posted by Arnelos

I, for one, recommend that we start with Egypt!

Nah, Arnelos.
I save the best for last. After all other Nations are gone, my disguised korean egypts will throw off their yellow coats and reveal their real true blue selves...
Old December 14, 2003, 05:11   #230
Arnelos
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Darekill
Nah, Arnelos.
I save the best for last. After all other Nations are gone, my disguised korean egypts will throw off their yellow coats and reveal their real true blue selves...
Well, I guess that when we kill the Egyptians first and perhaps discover that they were, in reality, Koreans, we may hold a small memorial service to honor Korea... after which, in vengeance for the death of so many noble Koreans, we will have to slaughter at least one or two other civilizations to atone for our sins.
Old December 14, 2003, 16:56   #231
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

GodKing?

You will pay for delaying the PBEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old December 14, 2003, 17:03   #232
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Bad news. I came into work today (sunday) to get rid of some of those last minute BS paperwork things, and my boss saw me checking my home emails on my work computer. He flipped. Big deal, it is sunday after all. But he called the tech support people, and starting monday, they will be installing some sort of firewall that lets us still get our work emails, but doesn't allow anythign else email or internet related to happen. As almost 95% of my time here on poly and other sites was at either lunch or after work hours done here at the office (you know, if you wait 45 minutes after work, you still get home at the same time because of the reduced traffic). So what does this mean - not sure yet except that I will not be able to know if and when any messages arive. At home is a pain, I have to run a 30 foot long phone cord from the back room and unplug my kitchen phone to connect there. I may have Arny send me the save (or at least a note about the save to my work email so when I get home I know to connect. What a pain in the ass this is going to be. Oh well. Just had to vent. Later all. I will play and pass on the save later tonight when I get home.

GK

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old December 14, 2003, 18:27   #233
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

We, the glorious Zulu, havefounded the most spectacular city of the known world. As our Glorious leader was walking down the street, one of the commoners asked him (he is known for not killing every commoner that dares approach him) a simple question. "Sire, what shall we name this great place?" Unfortunately, our illustrious GODKING had just stepped in a pile of something soft and mushy that someone had carelessly left in the street, and the the city of Oh, Sh*t was born.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old December 14, 2003, 20:18   #234
Beta
lifer
Deity

Man GK.. what a drag. You go into work on a Sunday and catch sh*t for non-official e-mail and on-line stuff.

And oh yes - sorry about your smelly foot - oh great Zulu Warrior.

And Arn - I love what you have done with the place. Green everywhere. It's so you.

And con - if everyone is going to 'pay', it means you have to come and 'collect'. Yes - just a little bit closer. That's it.
Old December 14, 2003, 22:57   #235
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
[SIZE=1]And con - if everyone is going to 'pay', it means you have to come and 'collect'. Yes - just a little bit closer. That's it.
Beta you will pay for your levity!
Old December 15, 2003, 03:07   #236
badams52
King

Local Time: 23:31
Local Date: November 1, 2010
You guys have got to have the best read for a PBEM on this site. Never laughed and enjoyed watching a PBEM more. BabylVision is a classic!

Glad to see you got it going again.
Old December 15, 2003, 14:03   #237
Beta
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by badams52
BabylVision is a classic!
Oh great. Now it will go to Arn's head.

I can see it - First we get BabylVision.

Then BabylPress.

Then the Arnelos BabylHead.

And then - BabylBabble. Or maybe we have already gotten BabylBabble and just didn't know it....
Old December 15, 2003, 14:16   #238
Arnelos
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by badams52
BabylVision is a classic!
Why, thank you.

But please cease and desist from Babylonian head-expansion attempts. If this persists, it may be innevitable that our heads will grow so large with hot air that they will pop to our demise and the delight of our enemies.

In the interest of our own success, we truly hope that the praise and adoration for our superiority should at least be tempered to a reasonable level.
Old December 16, 2003, 11:36   #239
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

I have the save but can't send it or attach it to anything. Our post's server is having issues and the Sprint people who service it aren't exactly sure how it works or how to fix it. But they ARE working on it and have brought in help so it will hopefully be fixed soon.

Currently I can just barely post on forums. Can't attach anything and can't access my emails.
Old December 16, 2003, 17:01   #240
Arnelos
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb
I have the save but can't send it or attach it to anything. Our post's server is having issues and the Sprint people who service it aren't exactly sure how it works or how to fix it. But they ARE working on it and have brought in help so it will hopefully be fixed soon.

Currently I can just barely post on forums. Can't attach anything and can't access my emails.
I think GhengisFarb just doesn't want to play a civ with a purple color. Perhaps he thinks the rest of us will get the wrong idea.

It's ok, GhengisFarb, we're tollerant people! I think we're all equal opportunity civ destroyers around here, aren't we?