Old December 16, 2003, 17:11   #241
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 03:31
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Ghengis just said the other day that if he couldn't be the French he would prefer any Civ that uses first Pink then purple.

So he should be pretty hapy right now.......
Old December 16, 2003, 18:00   #242
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 01:31
I feel pretty, oh so pretty...........
Old December 18, 2003, 03:20   #243
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

Local Time: 08:31
So now what?
Do I realy have to wait a week to play one single turn. the only thing I'd have to do right now would be to open the save, push the Return Key and send the save on. That can't take so long....

Oh, of course I have to eliminate all of you infidels before pressing that Return key but that's a matter of seconds.
I already killed a whole lot of infidel Nations by simply playing them myself....
Old December 18, 2003, 04:09   #244
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Ya somebody is going to pay for the continued delay of this game!!!!!!
Old December 18, 2003, 05:37   #245
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:31
Seems that this version of the Balderdash PBEM will suffer the same fate as all of the others: GhengisFarb failing to play the turn and ending the game

GhengisFarb must be destroyed for stopping all of the Balderdash PBEM games! He MUST face justice for his crimes against civkind! We cannot afford to stand idly by as he commits these atrocities!

----

P.S. I'm going to be without internet access for a few days while I drive home to Washington, D.C. So if hell freezes over and GhengisFarb actually plays the save and it eventually gets around to me, don't worry too much if I don't play it before Monday or perhaps even Tuesday.

Thanks.
Old December 18, 2003, 15:57   #246
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

I'm looking for a Replacement, otherwise you can forward the save to the player after me and they can just retire my civ. My password is "twinkiecakes".
Old December 18, 2003, 22:54   #247
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb
I'm looking for a Replacement, otherwise you can forward the save to the player after me and they can just retire my civ. My password is "twinkiecakes".
What's up GF? Are you serious about a replacement? That would be drag? You are half the fun of balderdash....
Old December 19, 2003, 02:44   #248
Darekill
Prince

I minute that!
Or was it second?
Old December 19, 2003, 07:52   #249
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

I don't see what difference it makes. I am NOT playing this game, all I do is move my starting units one tile and click end turn.

Sent to conmcb25.
Old December 19, 2003, 10:44   #250
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OK guys, its up to you what you want me to do, as soon as I open the file and plug in the Ghengis Password, I then know where he is. (giving me an advantage).

Also now that we all know the Ghengis password, who is going to want to play the save? As a replacement.

I stand by dutifully waitinbg for some direction, let me know what you guys want to do.

And Ghengis, you will pay for this!
Old December 19, 2003, 10:52   #251
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Have you actually tried the password?
Old December 19, 2003, 11:08   #252
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb
Have you actually tried the password?
No of course not. You will pay for this!

+1 for Ghengis, I fell for that one like a ton of bricks!
Old December 19, 2003, 12:05   #253
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

BALDERDASH!!!!!
Old December 19, 2003, 12:51   #254
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnelos
Seems that this version of the Balderdash PBEM will suffer the same fate as all of the others: GhengisFarb failing to play the turn and ending the game

GhengisFarb must be destroyed for stopping all of the Balderdash PBEM games! He MUST face justice for his crimes against civkind! We cannot afford to stand idly by as he commits these atrocities!

----
Behold Ghengis the Ghozarian! Destroyer of Balder! Dasher of Hope! All shall fall into disuse before him for he is the harbringer of their dooooooooooooooommmm.......
Old December 19, 2003, 14:30   #255
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Save sent to GodKing 3590 BC
Old December 19, 2003, 22:06   #256
Beta
lifer
Deity

con - I think you mean 3950bc.

We have 9 pages to this thread and have yet to play two full turns of the game. You guys are the biggest bunch of losers it has ever been my privilege to be involved in a PBEM game with.

As con would say - YOU ARE ALL GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!!!!

Old December 19, 2003, 22:27   #257
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

No the save was 3590, where the he11 have you been?
Old December 19, 2003, 22:28   #258
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 00:31
Beta meant the rest of you losers. Certainly not me. I only just joined this PBEM. He probably meant con too though, even he just joined too.

3950bc to Darekill....or was it con? Hmm, maybe it was Arnelos I sent it too. You'll never know until the next person posts.
Old December 19, 2003, 23:21   #259
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhothaerill

3950bc to Darekill....or was it con? Hmm, maybe it was Arnelos I sent it too. You'll never know until the next person posts.
How did you get the save?
Old December 20, 2003, 02:35   #260
Darekill
Prince

send.

If that was any normal Pbem that would be it.

No remarks.

No comment.

No further Information.

Da dies aber Balderdash ist, finde ich es mehr als angemessen euch etwas zu Ärgern und nun in meiner Muttersprache einige Belanglosigkeiten zu schreiben die wahrscheinlich kaum jemand von euch armen Würstchen auf Anhieb lesen kann. Viel Spaß beim Übersetzen, ihr Armleuchter. Ich machs nämlich nicht und damit ihr noch ein wenig mehr Freude habt, ihr Pappnasen, benutze ich noch ein paar milde Schimpfnamen!

Old December 20, 2003, 09:30   #261
Beta
lifer
Deity

Wir gehen, und gehen, und gehen .....

The Dutch continue to wander the world in search of a homeland. They may be coming soon to a theatre near you.

To the ZargonX puppy.
Old December 20, 2003, 12:06   #262
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

Save to Arnelos.

The brothers of Zeta Chi are proud to announce we've discovered a nearby source of tobacco. We will now be able to fill our parties with a pleasing atmosphere of choking smoke. With any luck, further explorations will reveal a source of the much speculated "wacky tobaccy."
Old December 21, 2003, 20:07   #263
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

No need to bother. My hedonistic dancers hace already secured the "wacky Tobaccy" for my personal use. However, I am wiling to share, for the price of... someones head. Anyways, where is this game? I am waiting oh turtle speeded ones.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old December 21, 2003, 21:59   #264
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Looks like Arnie the purple dinosaur is holding us up.
Old December 22, 2003, 00:20   #265
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Arny's been traveling via auto from Tuscon to Wash, DC.

He should be back up and running on Monday or tuesday this week.

Be patient or you will both have to pay!
Old December 22, 2003, 00:58   #266
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:31
The Imperium has been re-established in the Capital of the "Free" World.

Save to GodKing.

Babylonian researchers have perfected a new technique for delaying the game: the lengthy car trip. We are willing to sell this technology in return for the technology of the cheap airline ticket (combined with the cheap shipping of tons of random crap), should such a thing be possible any longer.
Old December 22, 2003, 15:15   #267
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Such a thing is truly possible, when your best friend works for CSX railroad and his girlfriend works for spirit airlines......

--Con
Old December 22, 2003, 16:09   #268
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
Such a thing is truly possible, when your best friend works for CSX railroad and his girlfriend works for spirit airlines......
Do you get a discount on Spirit Airlines for being a headless ghost?
Old December 22, 2003, 17:28   #269
GodKing
Emperor

I wish. They actually count my head a carry on however, and as you are allowed only one carry on bag if you are male (sexist bastards - I have seen the size of some of those granny purses, and they hold more than my suitecase!!!!)

--Con
Old December 22, 2003, 22:33   #270
GodKing
Emperor

3900 to GF

I wish to warn each and every one of you, my armed forces have reccently grown to double their previous size, and we are marching on your capitol as you read this!!!!!

(My scout found a warrior in a hut).

YOu shall not survive our onslought!!!!!! (evil ming laugh).

--Con