Old August 22, 2003, 05:07   #31
bongo
lifer
PtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafPtWDG Neu DemogypticaCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeIron CiversC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Local Time: 08:35
Local Date: November 2, 2010
There were the odd change that some of us would get sick from eating too much monkey meat but Tabemono will make sure that the 'gut-challenged' among us will stop in time.
Old August 22, 2003, 05:12   #32
statusperfect
King

Local Time: 09:35
That will be.... WTF, you know the rest.
statusperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22, 2003, 05:21   #33
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:35
Um.... eating monkey brains can give you the human version of Mad Cow disease, right?

So we can still help Monty Python chop down all of the trees, but I recommend we let Tabemono handle the feast by themselves... we're crazy enough already.
Arnelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22, 2003, 05:27   #34
statusperfect
King

What do you have against monkeys BTW?
Old August 22, 2003, 05:28   #35
bongo
lifer
PtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafPtWDG Neu DemogypticaCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeIron CiversC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

There will be 7 dishes of monkey at the party, I guess brains will be used either as an appetizer or dessert. Or maybe it will go in the gravy

I suggest that all dishes containing brain should be labelled 'Eating this may be your Doom'

This will be my Doom
Old August 22, 2003, 05:32   #36
bongo
lifer
Emperor

Nothing against monkeys, not at all. They are intelligent, kind and lovable creatures. Most of them...

Winged Monkeys however, covered in feathers, crawling out of eggs are an Insult to Allah and all of his creation. They will be destroyed.
Old August 22, 2003, 07:07   #37
Hot_Enamel
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 18:35
Allah will be destroyed and his followers banished by the disciples of The Church of The Winged Monkey Prophet.

Allah is a fraud will be forever forgotten. His memory cursed, and doom brought upon anyone who dares repeat his name.

All hail our almighty Prophet…join The Church and learn His secrets. Non-believers will be crushed under His wings as He bring the faith to all primates of this world.

Praise to the Prophet and His infinite wisdom.
Praise to The Church and Her true followers.
Old August 24, 2003, 22:49   #38
Tassadar500
Emperor

Local Time: 00:35
I have finished my task statusperfect
Tassadar500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25, 2003, 02:07   #39
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by statusperfect
What do you have against monkeys BTW?
Nothing.

At least nothing that ensures that we get rid of them .....
Old August 25, 2003, 06:41   #40
bongo
lifer
Emperor

Monkey stew! Monkey stew! Monkey stew!
Old August 28, 2003, 10:11   #41
statusperfect
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Master
I have finished my task statusperfect
Great young apprectice.

As soon as your master is done writing the knight codex you'll get your next mission.

Now go and wreak havoc on the world.
Old August 31, 2003, 16:07   #42
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Local Time: 03:35
I emerge from the jungle after a long absence. I could say I was meditating, but to be honest, I got lost a about six weeks ago. I took a wrong turn at the great teak tree by the stream, and the next thing I knew I was deep in an unknown forest. I came across the ancient temples of a long-forgotten Simian race, and took the time to munch on some bananas and kiwi, and commune with the ancient spirits.

I feel enlightened and ready to ascend to the next level of monkeyness.

SP, I respectfully, and humbly request to join the Church of the Winged Monkey Prophet.

Old August 31, 2003, 21:59   #43
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 01:35
I do not believe your gods exist. If they would prove their supernatural power to me, I may believe.

They must perform a miracle - get Tamebono go send the save on!
Old August 31, 2003, 23:08   #44
Konquest02
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Vox ControliApolyton University
Prince

Local Time: 02:35
See... The Wigned Monkey is oh so powerful. It's great powers have managed to get the good team to stop chewing on the save...

BEHOLD THE POWERS OF THE WIGNED MONKEY PROPHET!
Konquest02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1, 2003, 04:45   #45
Darekill
Prince

But he is
I'll never pray to an higher beeing that is !
I'm by my self I need something admireable that is
Old September 2, 2003, 16:49   #46
statusperfect
King

Cult assignments have been sent out.
Old September 2, 2003, 21:11   #47
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Oh Great Prophet - your humble servant has completed his first assignment.
Old October 9, 2003, 12:08   #48
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Awaiting authorization to join the Monkeys.

Dont wait to long, I have adult ADD and alzheimers so my memory is short and I cant hardly remember anything anyway!

And hopefully you guys are talking a lot in the private forums because I dont see much here!

Looking forward to joining, sooner than later I hope!

Oh and have a nice day

(I do panag immitations )
Old October 9, 2003, 17:10   #49
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Hey Monkey-Men

I got a PMl from Konquest02

He says Zero is the authorizer

and these three guys are active:

Konquest02
Hot_Enamel
Beta

Is that correct?

I also recieved a reply from Beta welcoming me.

Just wanted to start figuring out who the players are because the only one I sort of know a little is Konquest (from MZO)

Thanks
Old October 9, 2003, 19:03   #50
Hot_Enamel
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 18:35
You are correct conmcb25,

Zero pops in every now and again.
We are trying to find him so that you can get authorised.
Shouldn't be too long.
Old October 9, 2003, 22:15   #51
Beta
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Awaiting authorization to join the Monkeys.

Dont wait to long, I have adult ADD and alzheimers so my memory is short and I cant hardly remember anything anyway!
Oh good. I could use some company.

Quote:
And hopefully you guys are talking a lot in the private forums because I dont see much here
Nope - we don't. But that is why we are letting you in.

Quote:
Looking forward to joining, sooner than later I hope!

Oh and have a nice day

(I do panag immitations )
Don't.
Old October 9, 2003, 22:18   #52
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Beta
Don't.
Ya I can understand why you feel that way!

Right now he is banned for two weeks for having a d/l

I was right in the middle of it.

Last edited by conmcb25; October 29, 2003 at 11:07.
conmcb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10, 2003, 00:19   #53
rendelnep
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Ankh-MorporkCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 19:35
can I Join..... the doomed antagonist list ?
This cult is evil and must be stopped blah Blah blah!!!!!

Join the society for doomed antagonists now!
Oh and I bet your monkies can't fly :P
rendelnep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10, 2003, 02:36   #54
bongo
lifer
Emperor

Just start mocking them and you'll be on the list in no time

I have been thinking of starting a end-to-the-winged-monkey-cult-jihad for some time now. Only problem is that getting a counter-cult of sworn arch-enemies will actually fool the uneducated masses into thinking that WMC(the Winged Monkey Cult) is important.
Old October 10, 2003, 09:15   #55
Beta
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by bongo

I have been thinking of starting a end-to-the-winged-monkey-cult-jihad for some time now. Only problem is that getting a counter-cult of sworn arch-enemies will actually fool the uneducated masses into thinking that WMC(the Winged Monkey Cult) is important.
Your jihad may not be necessary. I have it on good authority that the head of this cult, statusperfect, has headed deep into the jungle and will not be seen for awhile. He was heard mumbling 'Damn the unfaithful', just before he disappeared into the foliage. That was a couple of weeks ago, and he has not been seen since.

A number of monkeys who had fallen under his hypnotic spell - myself included - have awakened from their stupors, feeling a bit hung over, and a little sheepish about the whole affair.

Monkeys for the most part a pretty pragmatic. Give us a tree, something to eat, and the occasional human to throw dung at and we are pretty happy with our lot in life. This cult thing has thrown us for a loop, but we will get over it and get back on track. The temple builds have been switched over to more immediate needs, and our plans to build the Oracle have been shelved.

Last edited by Beta; October 14, 2003 at 21:57.
Beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10, 2003, 09:34   #56
bongo
lifer
Emperor

Good

The 'Just wait and it may go away'-strategy has once againg proven it superiority

That gives us at MaST more time for other tasks, like spreading our latest invention 'Sliced Bread'(tm) out to the entire known universe...(might take a turn or two)...People will marvel at our intelligence. I don't know about you monkeys though, for all I know you will try to stick it a smelly place and dismiss the whole 'Sliced Bread'(tm) thing as a silly idea.
Old October 10, 2003, 18:05   #57
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Of course sliced bread(tm) is a silly idea, if it aint a Monkey idea it has to be silly.

And yes we will find a smelly place for it!
Old October 14, 2003, 16:21   #58
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 00:35
In honor of the monkey team...Beware Monkey Cyborgs.

Now we all know your evil plans to conquer the world! You won't catch us by surprise anymore.
Rhothaerill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14, 2003, 22:02   #59
Beta
lifer
Deity

This article is bunk! Pure and simple bunk!

Monkeys are not cyborgs. We are an ancient and honoured species; our legacy dates back millenia. One day you will hear the true story of Simian Superiority, and why Team Monkey is destined to rule the world!

Bananas anyone??
Old October 26, 2003, 16:37   #60
Darekill
Prince

Be carefull with htis Bananas!
Did you learn how to defend yourselvs against bad monkeys with bananas?
No, well if you know how to defend yourselv how to defend yourself against evil doves that try to attack you with pineapples then you should know how it works.