Old August 24, 2003, 11:37   #31
Velociryx
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Gathering StormThe Courts of Candle'Bre

Local Time: 07:41
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Indeed, BigFree....and not to worry over the city-renaming thing, they'll be back in Spanish hands soon, and then we can start thinking in terms of returning the favor....

-=Vel=-
The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.
Old August 25, 2003, 07:17   #32
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 01:41
GS and Spamia couldn't take a city if they tried. Come to think of they haven't tried.................

All they do is gift them back and forth to one another!
Old August 26, 2003, 01:15   #33
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 19:41
Quote:
Originally posted by Velociryx

That said, I return your noble and gentlemanly gesture of a wish for the best, tip my hat to you, and....we'll see you out there....

-=Vel=-
(Wayward son of Stormia)
Be not taken in by the deception of this creature, friend Velociryx - this UnOrthOdOx is no man as you or I. This is a beast from the everlasting fiery hell sent to destroy the Lord's Holiest lands. I thank you and your mighty nation for their assistance in repulsing the repugnance of GoW and the depraved Godlessness of Neu Demogyptica, and I pray for your souls in battle against such parodies of humanity.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!