Old January 23, 2000, 14:38   #1
JPetroski
Prince

Local Time: 01:53
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Aufstieg helped from Joel Bailey
Hello,
This is just a small announcement of joy that Aufstieg is going to feature many excerpts from Joel Bailey, one of my friends from the game Air Warrior 3. He is going to contribute historical texts, and also create the title picture for the game.

In return, a link to his website (the website for a squad that I am on in Air Warrior 3, Jagdgeschwader 26), and credit.

I'd like you all to check out the website he made for the squad i'm in. It's quality is better then anything ive ever seen in the AW3, or Civ2 community. Simply outstanding graphics and ideas!

the link is: http://www.geocities.com/9war/

Please give it a visit =) it's really great, and ill be having it posted in my profile for an easier link =)

Thank you,

------------------
John Petroski
JPski7@aol.com
Old January 23, 2000, 17:11   #2
Phoenix
Prince

Local Time: 23:53
Local Date: October 30, 2010
It is a very nice webpage! Beautifully done and the graphics are superb!!! .... What the hell is it about?
Old January 24, 2000, 00:48   #3
JPetroski
Prince

Phoenix, the webpage is about a game called "Air Warrior 3". If you want, you can download the game at "air warrior.com" after you sign up to Airwarrior.com (first 90 days free).

The game is an online WW2 aerial simulation that is simply outstanding. The game is a decade old (in various versions) with this being the latest version, so it's not the best flight sim out there, BUT, it is the best multiplayer flight sim out there. You can fight against 250 people at once rather than just 8 in Jane's WW2 fighters, and not have to pay by the hour as in Warbirds.

I highly recommend the game to anyone who is willing to shell out basically what a magazine subscription costs monthly, or at least try it for 90 days (you will be hooked).

The webpage is a site for a squadron on Air Warrior 3 called Jagdgeschwader 26. A squad is a bunch of people who pool their scores together to place a squadron in a top rank. Also, it is like a family. Ive been flying AW for almost 2 years now, and it's simply the best fun i've ever had.

Thanks,

------------------
John Petroski
JPski7@aol.com
Old January 24, 2000, 16:35   #4
Phoenix
Prince

Local Time: 23:53
Local Date: October 30, 2010
Sounds pretty cool! How much is it to run after the first 90 days?
Old January 25, 2000, 15:15   #5
JPetroski
Prince

It only costs $9.95 per month of unlimited play (a rarety with flight sims, warbirds charges hourly). It's pretty cheap, and of course you will be hooked.
www.airwarrior.com

Click "Join" and follow the instructions.

BTW Phoenix, if you do sign up, give me an email, I'll teach ya the ropes of the game and get you in my squad if ya want.

Thanks,

------------------
John Petroski
JPski7@aol.com