blackice
Emperor

Local Time: 02:50
Local Date: November 2, 2010
1 Positive Pregnancy Test~guaranteed Positive
This is simply pure moronic, I mean really check this out:

Quote:
Description

YES, THIS AUCTION IS FOR ONE POSITIVE EPT PREGNANCY TEST. NO JOKE! THIS CAN BE USED FOR MANY THINGS. GETTING BACK AT OLD BOY FRIENDS? JOKE WITH THE GUYS BY SAYING YOUR PREGNANT! OR JUST GET THAT GUY WHO LEFT YOU TO STAY WITH YOU. JUST THINK OF THE MANY WONDERFUL USES OF THIS PRODUCT. IF YOUR A WOMAN AND SOME MAN REALLY MADE YOU MAD, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO GET BACK AT THEM! THIS IS A REAL AUCTION! YOU WILL RECEIVE A POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST! PICTURE IS ACTUAL ITEM. THANKS AND GOODLUCK
LINK

Positive feedback: 93.3%

I personally, other than a joke with that intent only...I Would like to see every person using this as a tool of revenge charged with a crime.
As if the genders do not have enough to deal with...
They even sell these things at best buy
“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
Or do we?
Old August 25, 2003, 23:54   #2
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Local Time: 01:50
Jesus man, just what did your woman do to you?
Old August 25, 2003, 23:58   #3
chequita guevara
ACDG The Human HiveDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 03:50
Quote:
Originally posted by Asher
See, I'm not the only one who thinks this.

No, really, I feel very sad for us men. We have the vast majority of thr wealth and power in every society in the world, but those darn women are screwing us over. Soon we won't be able to have the majority of the jobs, the majority of the property, we won't get preferential treatment anymore. Darn those women.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Old August 26, 2003, 00:03   #4
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 07:50
Quote:
Originally posted by chegitz guevara
No, really, I feel very sad for us men. We have the vast majority of thr wealth and power in every society in the world, but those darn women are screwing us over. Soon we won't be able to have the majority of the jobs, the majority of the property, we won't get preferential treatment anymore. Darn those women.
Is it just me, or is tonight the night of really bad trolls?
Old August 26, 2003, 00:12   #5
devilmunchkin
Warlord

sadly enough, i was witness to such a "crime" a few years back...and yeah, i agree, since some people really got hurt and messed up because of her "revenge."
"Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy
Old August 26, 2003, 00:16   #6
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

If it was cheaper I'd buy it and try it on my SO.
Old August 26, 2003, 00:21   #7
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 18:50

QOTD!
Old August 26, 2003, 00:24   #8
Spiffor
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG LegolandApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 09:50
Now, for all the straight guys here. Imagine a second your SO uses it to pressure you... And tell me about your feelings.

The people who use this are despicable. They should be extremely ashamed of themselves for that. But rather, they seem to be fairly proud (hence the 97% positive feedback).

Suicide would be too good for these *******s.
Old August 26, 2003, 00:32   #9
Imran Siddiqui
staff
Apolytoners Hall of FameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team

Quote:
Word. We should start a collection for some psychological counselling for some members here .
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Old August 26, 2003, 00:33   #10
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

If my fiance tried something like that, she would not be in my life at all ever again. I don't forgive betrayal of that magnitude. Ever.

Thankfully, I can trust her so it isn't an issue.

Poly likes to get in on the act too. After posting, I was shown this quote:
Quote:
Populus vult decipi.
[The people like to be deceived.]
Old August 26, 2003, 00:40   #11
chequita guevara
Emperor

You know, there are much worse things in life than having someone pretend they are pregnant. Anyway, all you need to do is wait, and the truth will reveal itself.

I feel sorry for you people who are always worried about your women betraying you. Either you are complete shits to your girlfriends or you are very poor judges of character or you are looking for the wrong things in a girlfriend, i.e., big tits instead of a level personality.

The easiest way to avoid being betrayed is not to let drama people into your life.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Old August 26, 2003, 00:41   #12
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Amen che.

Women and drama.
Old August 26, 2003, 00:44   #13
Spiffor
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG LegolandApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 09:50
Quote:
I feel sorry for you people who are always worried about your women betraying you. Either you are complete shits to your girlfriends or you are very poor judges of character or you are looking for the wrong things in a girlfriend, i.e., big tits instead of a level personality.
Actually, I am not. But in general, I like trying to figure out what a victim is experiencing... And in this case, it was very easy, I just had to imagine my gf betraying me this way. And it is highly unpleasant.

I don't know why Blackice only posts about how much women are evil... He must be very insecure on this regard I guess. But to me, fear of being betrayed is very low (I have much more fear of betraying her myself)... That doesn't hamper me to understand that the women who use this are utter *******s.

Pregnancy and children are the most potent pressure forms in a couple. To fake it shows a complete lack of respect for your partner
Old August 26, 2003, 01:08   #14
Frozzy
PtWDG2 SunshineNationStatesCall To Power SuperLeague
Emperor

Local Time: 19:50
Women make no sense.

Come on. You're so busy slaving away that you forget what day it is, let alone it's her birthday or something... they go absolutely bananas up the wall, threatening divorce, taking half your goods etc. Same with hugging. She tries to teach you how to hug properly...

"Nope, arm up here... almost... almost..." By this point you are in excruitating torture and your body resembles a pretzel. Eventually, she huffs and says "Oh, forget it... you men are all the same".

Sorry, but: Nelson Mandela, Adolf Hitler. Don't tell me we're all the same. And if we said "You forgot to do the ironing. You women are all the same.", there'll be a march down the centre of the city the next day. Males are the only people you can insult these days.
Old August 26, 2003, 01:15   #15
Shi Huangdi
Emperor

Asher and Che said:

"Jesus man, just what did your woman do to you?"

"See, I'm not the only one who thinks this"

My most deep and sincere apologies to blackice if I am wrong, but IIRC he faced an abusive wife and had to deal with the courts in getting his kids after divorce.

You know Che, I respect you greatly, but this is really looking kind of sad. Whenever someone puts a thread about some feminist related wrongdoing of any sort, you put up an argument if possible, and flame the people who put up the thread if not. Is it because you use your psuedonym here as your psuedonym in the feminist community, and you don't feel you can publicly break from feminist orthodoxy?

If you want to start your own thread on gender inequalities in our society, do so, they certainly exist in this world. But it makes you look real callous when you complain about opression towards your favorite groups, but don't care anything about the evil acts against others.

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand
Old August 26, 2003, 01:15   #16
chequita guevara
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Spiffor
Pregnancy and children are the most potent pressure forms in a couple. To fake it shows a complete lack of respect for your partner
There are lots of ways to engage in emotional blackmail, not just by faking a pregnancy.

Here's a good way to avoid getting nailed by this particular method . . . use a condomn, every time.

Anyway, blackice isn't the only one that has women issues. Much of this forum seems to think that women are evil and just waiting to stab them in the back, always whining that women have some new power to make their life a living hell.
Old August 26, 2003, 01:16   #17
Shi Huangdi
Emperor

"Anyway, blackice isn't the only one that has women issues. Much of this forum seems to think that women are evil and just waiting to stab them in the back, always whining that women have some new power to make their life a living hell. "

Meet Che, amatuer pyschoanalyist.

Old August 26, 2003, 01:18   #18
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

I wouldn't be so sure it was blackice's wife that was the problem.

Quite frankly, from what I've seen from him here, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he didn't get custody. I, too, would be hesitant to give custody of children to a man who, at middle age, still can't form proper sentences.

(though he has made huge strides recently, this thread's post was coherent and well-written on his part )
Old August 26, 2003, 01:19   #19
Imran Siddiqui
staff
Apolytoners Hall of FameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team

Quote:
You know Che, I respect you greatly, but this is really looking kind of sad. Whenever someone puts a thread about some feminist related wrongdoing of any sort, you put up an argument if possible, and flame the people who put up the thread if not. Is it because you use your psuedonym here as your psuedonym in the feminist community, and you don't feel you can publicly break from feminist orthodoxy?
Have you ever seen blackice post something not relating to this subject (women are screwing over men at every oppertunity so let's smack the *****es)?

It'd be like taking Mr Fun to task for a homosexual thread a few months back.

Anyway, che is right. A LOT of people on this forum think that women are waiting to stab them in the back. Utter rubbish.
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Old August 26, 2003, 01:19   #20
Skanky Burns

Quote:
Here's a good way to avoid getting nailed by this particular method . . . use a condomn, every time.
You seem to be under the impression that condoms have a 100% effective rate.
Old August 26, 2003, 01:24   #21
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Look: It'd suck to have this happen to you, but it sucks whenever someone lies to you to get something from you.

This is one case of many, who cares?

Learn to be more picky about who you associate with if this is a regular problem for you.
Old August 26, 2003, 01:29   #22
Shi Huangdi
Emperor

"
This is one case of many, who cares?"

Not every thread has to be the on the most groundbreaking story of the day. If a thread doesn't interest you, feel free to move on to other threads.

Old August 26, 2003, 01:29   #23
chequita guevara
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
Is it because you use your psuedonym here as your psuedonym in the feminist community, and you don't feel you can publicly break from feminist orthodoxy?
If it is the case that blackice was in an abusive relationship, then I apologize for my callous words towards him. He is, however, an intelligent person, and should realize that all womanking is not evil just because he went through hell because of one particular woman (who may have been able to snow others into being her allies).

The fact of the matter is, blackice, an otherwise very intelligent and thoughtful poster, has as long as I have known him, had an agenda against women. He is not alone. The bile that is spewed forth about women regularly on this forum is really quite sickening, and has become so bad recently that I've considerably lessened my PolyOT time.

==========

So, let's take this particular issue, fake pregancy tests. Rather than saying, how sad that there's a way for people to engage in emotional blackmail, to mess with each other's heads, to engage in emotional abuse, this thread has been: those evil awful women!

There are all kinds of ways to mess with your partner's head. Tell him or her you've been sleeping around (even if it isn't the truth). Tell them you think you're being followed. Tell them you were fired from your job because you wouldn't put up with being sexually harrased. Tell them your brother/sister/best friend was hitting on you, etc.

What makes this fake pregancy test so special? Are you the kind of person that would jump into a marriage based one box test, without going to a doctor first or waiting a few months?

Anyway, you should be thanking the person that pulls this kind of trick on you. Now you know what kind of person they are, and you can get them the hell out of your life.
Old August 26, 2003, 01:52   #24
Shi Huangdi
Emperor

"
The fact of the matter is, blackice, an otherwise very intelligent and thoughtful poster, has as long as I have known him, had an agenda against women. "

Actually I believe he has touched on real anti-womanism in the men's movement before, linking to an excellent article about that. As for why he post about this- people tend to care more about the issues that have affected them. Blackice has felt that he has had to deal with some of the rougher edges of feminism gone too far. And while you may think that is not important compared to larger overall problems of gender inequality, it is never not important to the person who is victim of it.

"Rather than saying, how sad that there's a way for people to engage in emotional blackmail, to mess with each other's heads, to engage in emotional abuse, this thread has been: those evil awful women"

Huh? Frozzy's post is the only that approaches that and that was more of a troll.

"What makes this fake pregancy test so special?"

Well for one, now this type of jerkiness has gone technological and is on e-bay. Also as blackice indicated in the line directly after the link, the fact that this got a 93% positive feedback. Their are plenty of people who given the thumbs up to this type of behavior- whereas something designed for men to be mean to their women would rightfully be seen as the immoral cruelty it is.

Old August 26, 2003, 03:24   #25
Atahualpa
Spanish CiversCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Latin Lovers
Emperor

Local Time: 08:50
Why dont you turn the tide and buy one of these pregnancy tests and then convince your girl you used it on her without her noticing (if thats possible).
Old August 26, 2003, 04:04   #26
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Che: Please, stop acting like Fez. Your throwing the temper tantrum. It's VERY fezzie. FACTS:

The first post made by Che in this thread was a blatant pro-woman troll. Which many people responded to.

Afterwards, Che begins calling others "shitheads" in defense of women, even though people took the opposite position BECAUSE of his trolling.

THEN he proceeds to say he is SO SICK AND APPALED of the anti-women opinion on his board that he is consiering limiting his time in the Poly OT.

Che, you are the last person I expected to Fezzify a thread. Stop throwing your fit, and begin debating rationaly and people will take you more serously.
Old August 26, 2003, 09:16   #27
JohnT
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Well, God forbid I should interrupt a debate with a personal anecdote, but what the hell.

Be glad you're not in my shoes, gentlemen. I go through 3 or 4 pregnancy "scares" a year, and even better, I get to go through them before her cycle starts.

"I might be pregnant."
"What?"
"Yeah, I'm having all the signs of missing my period."
"But today is Sunday. You don't start until Wednesday."
"Yeah, but I'm not cramping and my face hasn't broken out. Also, I made a pig of myself at dinner last night (yeah, she had TWO Hot Pockets (JT)), and you remember the blooming onion, don't you?"
"Didn't we do this three months ago?"
"Did we? I can't remember."

Warning: The contents of this post may easily be ignored.
Old August 26, 2003, 09:18   #28
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

I'm glad I don't have to deal with women, or pregnancy.
Old August 26, 2003, 09:23   #29
Skanky Burns

Yeah, but you miss out on the benefits as well.
Old August 26, 2003, 09:29   #30
Kuciwalker
Deity