I would like to playtest!

JohnPC2@attglobal.net
Old February 7, 2000, 18:16   #32
Marko
Prince

Local Time: 05:53
Local Date: October 31, 2010
FEBRUARY 1941 – Rommel arrives!

Allies captured Ajdabiyahi. Cyrenaica is now completely under Allied control. Army group south continues moving from Greece to Crete. Rommel arrived with its African corps to Tripoli. His first task is conquer Tunisia and he captured Sfax.
In North front I destroyed Narvik with heavy bombardment. Also I continue to gather forces mainly into 3 points: Konigsberg, Galati (for attacking Soviet Union) and Pecs (for attacking Jugoslavia).

------------------
Old February 7, 2000, 19:22   #33
Archangel

Mgamer and JohnPC, are you guys serious about playtesting? So far I've sent the scenario to around 7 different people, and only Marko has given me feedback. Well Marko, many thanks!

Old February 8, 2000, 10:49   #34
Marko
Prince

MARCH 1941 – Battle of El Alamein

Allied started suffer heavy losses in air battles over France. Dunkerque was captured by small Allied descent and subsequently destroyed completely by Axis. In North Africa Allied captured Surt and destroyed many African korps units in Tunesia. Army group South made landing from Crete to Africa and conquered after heavy battles El Alamein. Great part of its air force was destroyed during attack. Same is about Italian navy (but British Royal Navy in Mediterranean lost also several battleships during this fierce battle). When I captured El Alamein there appear Churchill tanks near the city and I had nothing good left for attacking them. Army group South main task – annihilating British forces in Egypt and Middle East seems very far.

After end of the turn I ran Summer.bat. Is the time correct?

------------------
Old February 9, 2000, 01:37   #35
Marko
Prince

APRIL 1941 – The Fate of Jugoslavia

I captured without any real resistance all Jugoslavia (Novi Sad, Sarajevo, Split, Beograd, Pristina, Skopje and Zagreb). Allied made heavy counterattack with churchill tanks supported by planes and battleships against El Alamein. Army group South was greatly reduced but managed to hold the city. At the same time Rommel’s African Corps attacked Tunisia without results.

------------------
Old February 14, 2000, 12:27   #36
Marko
Prince

MAY 1941 – Death of Rommel

Allies continued their powerful counterattack against El Alamein and liberated it. Army group South forces in Africa were completely destroyed. I send divisions from Jugoslavia to reinforce and prepare next invasion from Crete. Because the fall of El Alamein Wehrmacht War Ministry expired (before war with Russia!). Two other battles in North Africa were also lost: Rommel and all of his African Corps were killed in Tunisia and Allies captured Tripoli (Tarabulus). Now the only city in Africa under Axis control is Sfax.
French partisans started appearing in France and cause much trouble because they are completely unvisible but can attack and conquer cities.

French developed Railroad!? Maybe you can change the names of advances or make that I don’t get news about their “achievements” (delete embassy).
Some typos in Wonder names: Causcuss Oil (Caucasus) and Wehmarcht War Ministry (Wehrmacht).

------------------
Old February 14, 2000, 19:35   #37
Archangel

Wow, you are being torn apart in africa! You should abandon all operations there. The War Ministry is expired and there is nothing you can do to get it back, so El Alamein isn't important. But without the War Ministry, the USSR will be nearly impossible to conquer (they are already hard enough). Good luck.