Old March 13, 2000, 10:51   #1
St Leo
Scenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 01:55
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Ziggurat Changing
(I apologize if you find this obnoxious or annoying)

I will soon make a big change in the Ziggurat layout and I was wondering whether you guys have any suggestions.

------------------
St. Leo
http://ziggurat.sidgames.com/
http://www.sidgames.com/forums/
Old March 19, 2000, 23:50   #2
klesh
King

I hope you plan to undo the fact that words spill from the center of the page over the links? That is annoying.
Umm, for suggestions, hmmm
I do like the Ziggurat emblem you have going. You should incorporate a larger version on the page somehow. How about a forum-style quick scenario review. Say, if you see a scenario that you like, or once you find one you like you can post a bit about the good/bad points. This would help people who hunt blindly for a scenario. I mean, not all scenarios have 3 current threads at the top of the SLeague forums like Nemo's. For people who look for obscure ones, they could avvoid the ones that are total crap. I hate downloading something I think will be fresh, and it ends up stinking. Unfortunatly, there would have to be someone to go in and weed out the inevitable spam. But it would be a unique feature. I'll try to think of some better ones.

------------------
See you next December in the Kremlin, Komrade, when the first snow falls... if you are still there...
Old March 20, 2000, 03:12   #3
techumseh
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Emperor

Local Time: 23:55
Local Date: October 30, 2010
Change those question marks in place of the dates of the scenarios. Find out the dates from the authors, or just open the scenario and look it up.
Old March 20, 2000, 08:25   #4
William Keenan
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 00:55
quote:

I hope you plan to undo the fact that words spill from the center of the page over the links? That is annoying.

Make your table and cell widths a percentage of the screen rather then a fixed pixel width so that the text does not overlap onto other text or graphics.
Old March 20, 2000, 17:40   #5
St Leo
Scenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame

I do like the Ziggurat emblem you have going. You should incorporate a larger version on the page somehow.

You'll like my changes.

How about a forum-style quick scenario review. Say, if you see a scenario that you like, or once you find one you like you can post a bit about the good/bad points.

Great idea, but it can wait until after the renovation.

Change those question marks in place of the dates of the scenarios. Find out the dates from the authors, or just open the scenario and look it up.

Grr, more work...

Make your table and cell widths a percentage of the screen rather then a fixed pixel width so that the text does not overlap onto other text or graphics.

Alright, but it will probably look real ugly on resolutions both larger and smaller than mine.

------------------
St. Leo
http://ziggurat.sidgames.com/
http://www.sidgames.com/forums/