Old March 31, 2000, 03:21   #1
Civfan
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 05:55
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Some important questions
hi all, how ya doing. Well in my scenario I'm working on, I need to know if its possible to control the Civs who join the game when a civilization is destroyed. Is it possible for me to create a civilization using the events or is it possible to guide thee game in creating the next civ?

Can I block out the civs I don't want in the game. I mean the next civ to join the game?

And location of that new civ. I think its possible to place the civs when you create the map. So we can tell were that new civ will be located. Is that right?

thanks. Civfan.....
Old March 31, 2000, 17:47   #2
St Leo
Scenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 01:55
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Well in my scenario I'm working on, I need to know if its possible to control the Civs who join the game when a civilization is destroyed.

I am pretty sure the answer is no.

Is it possible for me to create a civilization using the events or is it possible to guide thee game in creating the next civ?

Not really.

Can I block out the civs I don't want in the game. I mean the next civ to join the game?

You can duplicate the stats for whichever civ you want, thus eliminating other options.

And location of that new civ. I think its possible to place the civs when you create the map. So we can tell were that new civ will be located. Is that right?

No, I've played plenty of games on a map of Europe where restarted civs went in the wrong place but the originals were placed correctly.

Your best options is to creat an event that gives a NONE settler to a certain civ when a unique unit is killed.

------------------
St. Leo
http://ziggurat.sidgames.com/
http://www.sidgames.com/forums/