Old October 29, 2003, 19:27   #31
Paddy
Iron CiversApolyton Storywriters' GuildThe Courts of Candle'BreBtS Tri-LeagueC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Blood Oath HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireannApolytoners Hall of Fame
Prince

Local Time: 17:26
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Panag,

are back in the party...?
Old October 30, 2003, 08:35   #32
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 10:26
Quote:
Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
Panag,

are back in the party...?
hi ,

nope , just trying to get all the parties back to a more intresting role then to collect dust , ......

the party system has great benefits

have a nice day
Old October 30, 2003, 08:49   #33
Paddy
Iron CiversApolyton Storywriters' GuildThe Courts of Candle'BreBtS Tri-LeagueC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Blood Oath HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireannApolytoners Hall of Fame
Prince

good luck too you in your endeavors
Old December 15, 2003, 18:57   #34
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

Local Time: 02:26
I'll join, just like all other members of war parties:

ignorant
Old December 22, 2003, 08:42   #35
Paddy
Prince

Mr Mitchell,
glad you have joined, let me pour you a beer...
well unfortunatly we will have to go somewhere else to drink it,

this party is a bit of a sham

Lots of members, just no AXES... or beer!!!

Old December 27, 2003, 16:01   #36
Paddy
Prince

*wanders in to hall of "Ugh-Ook-Ack political party" better known as the back room at the Roxby Downs pub.

gathers up a few fallen chairs, straightens the party flag, looks around for any signs of life.... none.

blows some dust out of an empty beer jug, heads back to the front bar...*

Old February 19, 2004, 08:55   #37
Paddy
Prince

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh sleep is a great thing, and this hall seems good for only that these days...

*laying aside his tools of war aside, he crawls into his furs to sleep off the drink*
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	your war kit.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	64740  
Old February 22, 2004, 20:46   #38
Nimitz
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG LegolandNever Ending StoriesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameNationStates
King

Local Time: 03:26
Well this party needs to get active I don't want a one party system.
Old February 23, 2004, 03:52   #39
Duddha
Civilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 00:26
I've announced my run for the vice-presidancy against Nimizt and his new DIA party. I hope you will all support me in the election. DEATH TO DIA!
Old February 24, 2004, 08:05   #40
Paddy
Prince

ahhh interesting...

I go out for a little drinking and come back and find these notices nailed to the walls of this great hall...

Bloody well hope this Nimitz character has plenty of beer stored up if he wants to have many parties...

and this Duddha fella wants to kill the parties Nimitz wants to have... wonder if that means he is a gate crasher
Old February 25, 2004, 01:36   #41
Nimitz
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG LegolandNever Ending StoriesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameNationStates
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
ahhh interesting...

I go out for a little drinking and come back and find these notices nailed to the walls of this great hall...

Bloody well hope this Nimitz character has plenty of beer stored up if he wants to have many parties...

and this Duddha fella wants to kill the parties Nimitz wants to have... wonder if that means he is a gate crasher
Yes I have that at my rallies if you come you can have as much as you can handle.
Old February 25, 2004, 03:13   #42
Duddha
Civilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 00:26
Quote:
Yes I have that at my rallies if you come you can have as much as you can handle.
bah, we all know Hawks are better and bigger drinkers.
Old February 25, 2004, 03:15   #43
Nimitz
King

Then they'll like my offer the better.
Old February 29, 2004, 07:14   #44
Paddy
Prince

We are going for President of Term V

Calling all members and associates of the Ugh-Ook-Ack Party.

I am in the current elections for President of the Term V Government.

The nation has been growing steadily, and with a good team we will continue on the path of Freedom, Victory and Growth.

This will be attained through taking any and all opponents that stand in our way. A range of great beers, a strong economy and sharp blades will always help.

At this time, 290BC, we stand on the verge of WAR with the Persian Empire. The current and previous Governments have positioned us so that we will leave Persia as a vasal state in the short term.

The Term IV Directory will provide you with many great links of what the current team have been doing for this great nation.

Let us gather our tools of WAR, our implements of the fields, the stock and trade of our lives and continue to move forward into a new age...

.....Vote for Paddy and you vote for progress.....

Paddy and the Scots
Old February 29, 2004, 08:01   #45
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

Local Time: 18:26
no a vote for paddy is for more of the same .. paddy tell them all how we rate compared to the other civs.....

vote for the Great Raz, and we will be number one .....
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71
Old February 29, 2004, 08:29   #46
Paddy
Prince

and well you may say these thing Senator.

As the minutes and various maps and documentations of our War Department show, the nation has been on a build up / upgrade of its Warrior class to Swordsmen.

Along with this we have a great shipyards in the north, that is producing an excellent quality of Galley.

Being assured that you understand that our battle will be fought on lands that are across water ways, this build up has been planned and executed over the span of several Government terms.

In the current standing we are not the highest placed nation on the world stage, that has never been hidden from the Senate or the populace. And through that openess, the people and thus the Senate have gotten behind the plan to re-equip and build a better and stronger armed force. It is believed that Swordsmen will be far more effective against the Persian Spears then our Warrior Class Axes. Bravery is one thing, reality can be another.

Persia will pay, and pay hard for their actions.

I look forward to hearing how you would have handled the previous Government Terms. Then I would be very interested in what you are planning for the attack of Persia, and the lands we would thus conquer...
Old February 29, 2004, 08:36   #47
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

we need to address our lack of scientific research, we need to get ahead of the enemy. we need to get out of the dark ages and hit the enlightenment of the modern world we live in.

too much beer swilling in the back room of the sneate has led to this, whilst beer swilling is to be encouraged, we need to at least spend 20 minutes a day sober to govern our people....

i would first eradictae the persians near our own citys as a priority. then once that is acheieved , yes utilise the navy to carry the war across the seas...
Old February 29, 2004, 08:51   #48
Paddy
Prince

Old February 29, 2004, 08:55   #49
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

hmmmmm wheres the wine !!! some of us are sophisticated drinkers....
Old February 29, 2004, 08:59   #50
Paddy
Prince

The girls are still rolling in the grapes...

best way we know to crush them in this Hall
Old February 29, 2004, 09:01   #51
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

yes that is the best way, the peoples party of valhalla fully endorse this method....

virgin grapes ....
Old February 29, 2004, 09:51   #52
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 20:26
/me hates to interrup these Bacchanal festivities with cold hard reality

No-one has yet mentioned how we shall fare against Persian Immortals. True, none have been seen in battle yet, but we have heard of their prowess - a reputation that seems to rival even the Viking warriors'!

Is Persia really the best target right now? If it is so certain we will attack them first, where are the assurances that our potential Leaders-to-be have a plan for preventing a massacre of brave Norsemen when we arrive in hostile Persia?

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old February 29, 2004, 10:36   #53
Paddy
Prince

Ahh, you raise and interesting question...

When you led the Terms II & III Governments what was the goal?

I must admit that at this time as the MoI I have been following the lead of the SMC and the vaste war plans within the War Department.

Yes, this issue should be looked into, and quickly, as we are positioning troops for war on Persia now...
Old February 29, 2004, 10:50   #54
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 20:26
In those two terms we were just getting to know our neighbours and scouting their islands. It was around the middle of term 3 it was looking like the Spanish would be the best pick,simply from the fact they didn't have their UU and it would be easier to cut off their cities as we advanced.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old February 29, 2004, 10:53   #55
Paddy
Prince

Ahhh, very good.

Unfortunatly our SMC does not have a war thread, so this discssion has not had the opportunity to take place...

maybe we should just start one and get this matter sorted out...

From what you are saying, we may be about to War with the wrong nation....
Old February 29, 2004, 12:28   #56
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

our soldeirs are not cowards they will tackle any persian in their way....
its just a matter of numbers,, throw the right amount of soldeirs at the persians and they will lose...
Old March 10, 2004, 14:09   #57
Paddy
Prince

we play hard, we party harder and we run a muk

who are we???

we are the Ugh-Ook-Ack political party
Old March 10, 2004, 14:11   #58
Paddy
Prince

The Ugh-Ook-Ack political party holds the Term V Presidency

That is this current term

Join ya for a jug
Old March 10, 2004, 14:13   #59
Paddy
Prince

Here, have a beer.

woo hoo
Old March 10, 2004, 14:51   #60
Rasputin
lifer
Deity