Old October 5, 2003, 17:59   #122
PinkyGen
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: Exodus
Prince

Local Time: 08:36
Local Date: November 2, 2010
IMPORTANT
ATTENTION, CHANGE IN VOTING RULES

In addition to voting in the poll, you must post in the thread that you voted. This assures outsiders (most likely Arabs, or other non citizens ) don't vote in our elections.
Old October 5, 2003, 21:54   #123
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 05:36
I would like some pictures of the party leadership to make propaganda posters, pretty please, if the party leadership could oblige.
Old October 5, 2003, 22:19   #124
PinkyGen
Prince

I assume you mean "character" pictures, not my actual face. Handsome as I am, I doubt the 21 year old college student face will inspire our armies as they go forth to defend our nation.

Anyway, here is an image to work with

It's actually from the Six-Day war, but I think we should triumphantly march into the old city much sooner.

Last edited by PinkyGen; October 5, 2003 at 22:26.
Old October 5, 2003, 23:00   #125
Dr. Nick
Deity

I'm talking exactly about sticking your face on pictures like the one you've provided.
Old October 6, 2003, 05:29   #126
SABRA
Civilization II Democracy Game: Exodus
Warlord

Local Time: 10:36
Re: IMPORTANT
Quote:
Originally posted by PinkyGen
ATTENTION, CHANGE IN VOTING RULES

In addition to voting in the poll, you must post in the thread that you voted. This assures outsiders (most likely Arabs, or other non citizens ) don't vote in our elections.
Done.

Since One Israel is the future, needless to say for what the vote was, .....
Old October 6, 2003, 11:59   #127
PinkyGen
Prince

Party list updated.

BTW: Today is Yom Kippur, the holiest day Judaism. All of you should be out praying.

Also, it's the date in 1973 when the Arabs decided to attack Israel again.
Old October 6, 2003, 13:58   #128
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

Local Time: 03:36
I realize that One Israel does not wish outsiders to post here, but continued unwelcome posts by your party in the Harmony Party thread will lead to further posting her as well by the Harmony Party. If your party will not agree to stay out of the Harmony Party Headquarters thread, Harmony Party will not refrain from posting here as well. I can't make it any plainer.

Good day sirs.
Old October 6, 2003, 14:13   #129
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 04:36
definately censored

Last edited by conmcb25; October 7, 2003 at 23:31.
Old October 6, 2003, 17:03   #130
SABRA
Civilization II Democracy Game: Exodus
Warlord

Quote:
Party list updated.

BTW: Today is Yom Kippur, the holiest day Judaism. All of you should be out praying.

Also, it's the date in 1973 when the Arabs decided to attack Israel again.
Here are some links on the subject.

http://www.jewfaq.org/holiday4.htm

http://www.ou.org/chagim/yomkippur/default.htm

http://www.akhlah.com/holidays/yomkippur/YomKippur.asp

http://www.torahtots.com/holidays/yomkipur/yomk.htm

http://www.ohr.org.il/yhiy.php/holid...nd_yom_kippur/

http://i-cias.com/e.o/yomkipwr.htm

http://www.sci.brooklyn.cuny.edu/~mtwersky/

http://www.epicurious.com/e_eating/e...yomkippur.html

http://www.everythingjewish.com/YomK/YK_origins.htm

http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/Judaism/holiday4.html

http://207.168.91.4/vjholidays/rosh/yom.htm

http://www.vbm-torah.org/yk.htm

http://www.torah.org/learning/yomtov/yomkippur/
Old October 6, 2003, 19:11   #131
POTUS
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusMacCivilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 00:36
Location: How could I possibly not have a Mozambican flag, I mean, what other country has an AK-47 on their flag?
Can we have a paper? I want a conservative version of the Harmony Party's paper to combat the lies they will undoubtably spread about us.
Old October 6, 2003, 22:23   #132
PinkyGen
Prince

Certainly we can have a paper. Why don't you talk to El Awrence too, since he already seems to be searching for images that could be used for useful purposes anyways. We have a mainstream paper, and Harmony will have a paper too, so why don't we have one as well.

All I ask is that I be allowed to see the final version before it goes online, so it may be properly censored.....errr.... edited to meet the political situation.

(I don't really intend to do anything to take control, away, but just make sure the paper isn't about to rip into someone we may need to make a deal with. )
Old October 6, 2003, 22:41   #133
PinkyGen
Prince

I've noticed people posting in the Centrist threads. I ask you not to post in other parties threads unless they have allowed you to post.

I also noticed some comments that Centrists' proposed position as it currently stands is similiar to ours. I noted that myself, and made this view known on the debate thread. It is good to know that we are right, and we had the position written first.

But it is also not necessarily a bad thing that the Centrists may hold views similiar to own. These are the people we will most probably coalition with if we wish to have a government, and it would thus be easier to work with them if they do share our political views.

Also, I must demand that there be no more election fraud. It reflects poorly on the party, and it most definetly not in the spirit of the Democracy Game. Panag will be dealt after the general verdict of the community is decided what to do with him. If Panag is allowed to stay, we must decide what party punishment there should be.
Old October 7, 2003, 12:30   #134
Dr. Nick
Deity

The Party must address the political fraud that one of its members has engaged in, which is most egregious to our Party structure and tarnishes all of its members!

[doitnow!]
Old October 7, 2003, 12:35   #135
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

censored, sorry EL, I appreciate the applause and it wa some of my best posting but hey its now illegal.

I was trying to stress about how someone (un-named now) should not participate if they cheated.

Ah, Ill just shut up on this.

Last edited by conmcb25; October 7, 2003 at 23:33.
Old October 7, 2003, 13:36   #136
Dr. Nick
Deity

*crowd breaks into passionate applause*
Old October 7, 2003, 17:41   #137
Arthedain
staff
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation

I think we should organize the parties members. We should at least have a president for the party and a spokesman etc.
Old October 7, 2003, 19:53   #138
EmuGod
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II PBEM
Prince

I'm going to be cleaning up your thread soon. Basically, I'm going to delete anything that violates the rules I posted in the stickied thread. Make sure you read those.
Old October 7, 2003, 22:11   #139
PinkyGen
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by EmuGod
I'm going to be cleaning up your thread soon. Basically, I'm going to delete anything that violates the rules I posted in the stickied thread. Make sure you read those.
1. I am disturbed that this is being done not only in our thread, but in Harmony and I presume in Centre as well. I posted my objections elsewhere, but I will note them again.

2. I would like to take this time to express our sympathy and support for the President of the Harmony Party, Htower, for his courageous position in this scandal. I realize he is the "enemy." However, some things are larger than mere party politics, and I think Htower has been invaluable in this Democracy Game, both in helping craft our "Basic Laws" and in watching for the security of the state as well.

I would like to take this time to request that Htower and Harmony no longer be heckled. This is not because of an appeal for "civlility" or something like that. I do it because we are all "Israeli's", and thus we are all one people , part of One Israel (in the literal sense, and united in common purpose; to make this democracy game enjoyable, fun, and to safeguard it's ideals.

If you wish to know my reasons further, feel free to PM me or contact me on AIM at PinkyGen18.

3. This to is for the party at large. I now have no idea how the panag issue is going to be handled, though I think my views on this are known. Nevertheless, I believe the situation now warrants the party addressing the issue, as many suggested earlier. I believe myself, Comncb25, and I think El as well all agree in thinking he has besmirched the reputation of the party, and should no longer be welcome here. Being party "chairman" or whatever dictatorial position I hold here, I think this is enough to act.

Panag is no longer a welcome member of the One Israel Party, and all rights, duties, and priviliges are hereby revoked

Last edited by PinkyGen; October 7, 2003 at 22:17.
Old October 7, 2003, 22:31   #140
PinkyGen
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Arthedain
I think we should organize the parties members. We should at least have a president for the party and a spokesman etc.
Good suggestion, I think it would do people in the party some good to get more of a hiearchy, and not have someone like me cast commands from above.

Possible Positions:
1. Party Chairman: Head of Party at the time. Responsible for setting positions on issues, and the like.
Possible choices: Me, duh. I am the presumed PM candidate and such. If 6 turns down the line if anyone wants to challenge me to party leadership, so be it. but I am the dictator at the top for now.

2. Spokesman: Official poster for the party, so we speak in one voice, not many. Members may obviously still individually post, but the spokesman would be the "official voice."

Nominees: Well, who wants it. Party hacks, noble statesmen?

3. Newspaper editor/ propogandist: In charge of setting up the new newspaper. May recruit others to help write for it.

4. Any other posts? Keep in mind some of you will be considered for front commands once the army is organized, and some will become ministers if we form a government.
Old October 7, 2003, 23:24   #141
Dr. Nick
Deity

*considers spokesman position*

[cute]

: D
Old October 7, 2003, 23:27   #142
PinkyGen
Prince

Generally the spokesman should not even be at the "fringe" of his own party. Not that I don't admire your enthusiasim, but if you get the role, remember we don't advocate massacring every last Arab. A massacre here and there, perhaps. But not all of them.
Old October 7, 2003, 23:29   #143
Dr. Nick
Deity

That's precisely what I mean. xD
Old October 7, 2003, 23:38   #144
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Panag is no longer a welcome member of the One Israel Party, and all rights, duties, and priviliges are hereby revoked
Sorry Pinky but since panag is not a cheater( by forum definition), I cant comment on this, Im not sure if its legal for me to take a stand or not.

Oh heck Im going to anyway! "censored"
Old October 7, 2003, 23:41   #145
POTUS
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusMacCivilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 00:36
Location: How could I possibly not have a Mozambican flag, I mean, what other country has an AK-47 on their flag?
I am willing to be anything, perferably a member of parliment or spokesperson or working on the newspaper. I do not want to be a front commander or minister as I am not as great at actually playing as many other people are.
Old October 8, 2003, 16:26   #146
Arthedain
staff
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation

I am also willing to take anything as I don't have anything special I want to be right now
Old October 8, 2003, 17:49   #147
PinkyGen
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25

Sorry Pinky but since panag is not a cheater( by forum definition), I cant comment on this, Im not sure if its legal for me to take a stand or not.

Oh heck Im going to anyway! "censored"
1.That doesn't mean we can't kick him out of the party. Ming controls the forum, but he does not control the party.

2. POTUS, Arthedrain, what positions are you thinking of? Both of you can work together on the paper if you wish. However, I urge both of you not underestimate your own abilities. If you wish to be a front commander, then state it so, we will need them.
Old October 8, 2003, 18:15   #148
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 09:36
Yes, as far as I know, you can kick off him of the party if you want so...

EDIT: sorry for posting in another's party thread.
Old October 8, 2003, 18:19   #149
PinkyGen
Prince

I'll allow it, since I like what was posted.

We need to talk about coalition sometime, is conmcb25 still talking, or is he just sending "hi"s and "have a nice day " ?
Old October 8, 2003, 19:42   #150
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

hi

I like to talk

have a nice day