Old September 18, 2003, 05:34   #1
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 18:55
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Suggestions for hive description.
Write in suggestions, or short bits and pieces that may be useful for describing the hive and generating a strong sense of roleplaying awe from future members.

I intend to write our description.

This is really important as this description will be what attracts more members to the Hive. Unfortunately, certain suggestions or segments of writing may not make the cut. However, I intend to read all the suggestions and pick the best parts out. Know that you should contribute as it will allow me to see the hive from other people's prespectives. I think we can put the articles people post here into our newspaper.

There are two kinds of description that I am looking for. They are mutually exclusive. First a roleplaying one to draw people in that are looking for roleplaying. Secondly a description of what actually occurs in the hive, this is so we don't get members that join and dislike what they see in here.

Some people can make powerful writing because they speak from the heart, they might not be able to write very well but it doesn't matter. Others can write really well but aren't good at picking the right topics. Also others can think of really good ideas, but don't have the time to write. Contribute whatever you are able. Every bit helps.
Old September 18, 2003, 06:22   #2
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 18:55
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I believe I belong to the roleplaying bunch. Although I do enjoy number crunching and probabilities. What really makes Hive special is that we are such a pleasent, although spammy, bunch of honourable warmongers. Oh yeah, insane MSN conversations is fun too. Although I think I shouldn't post the really weird ones I had saved.