Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 11:08
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by atawa
Interesting thread.

Alva is right, in any civilised country people of all sorts have the right to hold demonstrations, why not this group?

Anyway, always fun to see how Israeli's respond to any critisism, are you people collectively paranoid?????

Oh and btw, I do support the intifada, after the end of apartheid in South Africa Israel seems to be the only country that still has 2 setts of civil rights. This is wrong and has to be condemned by every nation on earth.
(Most have allready done so on many ocasions, but usualy the US stops any UN resolution that isn't 100% pro-Israel)
hi ,

critisism ? well saying that the Shoah did not occur , saying that WWII only costed about 1 million lives all over the world , ...... sjee what about the 42 million non Jews who died , ....

there is a difference between being paranoid and between re-writting history , .......

bye
Old November 1, 2003, 15:27   #32
atawa
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession Games
King

Where did it say the Shoah didnt occur? I guess I missed that

It does say:
Quote:
The Shoah with its 6 Million assassinated, biggest ethnic cleansing of world history, is mentioned in a short sentence “And then comes World War II with fatal results for many European Jews” aimed at a subliminal Holocaust denial.
Now why does this make a holocaust denial?

One other thing I always find funny is that in any publication by jewish people I ever read the Holocaust is explained as an extermination attempt at the jews only....NEVER EVER have I read anything about the Roma/gays/communists etc people that were treated in the same fashion
Old November 1, 2003, 15:35   #33
Az
Emperor

Local Time: 12:08
Quote:
(Most have allready done so on many ocasions, but usualy the US stops any UN resolution that isn't 100% pro-Israel)
rrright.

atawa, say ,do you follow the stuff going on here, on some sort of historical perspective? You do know about the peace process and all that jazz?

anyway, I am glad that you support suicide bombings. You're a real humanitarian.
Old November 1, 2003, 15:45   #34
atawa
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession Games
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Azazel
Quote:
rrright.

atawa, say ,do you follow the stuff going on here, on some sort of historical perspective? You do know about the peace process and all that jazz?

I have been following Israeli/Palestinian politics for the last 15 years or so.

Quote:
anyway, I am glad that you support suicide bombings. You're a real humanitarian.
What would you do when you have been locked in camps without any hope for the future while enemy helicopters shoot missiles at will into residential area's?

These people have no way to fight back at the force that occupies their lands, what do you expect them to do?

Oh and for the record, I do not support suicide bombings, do you support the Israeli goverment witch has made terror and murder instruments of the state?
Old November 2, 2003, 00:01   #35
Panag
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by atawa
Where did it say the Shoah didnt occur? I guess I missed that

It does say:

Now why does this make a holocaust denial?

One other thing I always find funny is that in any publication by jewish people I ever read the Holocaust is explained as an extermination attempt at the jews only....NEVER EVER have I read anything about the Roma/gays/communists etc people that were treated in the same fashion

since you do not have the original disk or brochures in your hands , .......

yes you missed a couple things , ......

freedom of speech is one thing , racism towards a particular group of people , wheter its based on race , color , religion , health , gender , age , or whatever type is illegal , and not only on a moral grounds of reason , ......

but whats so shocking about it is that a local state does not only provide the money , but that they also help to distribute this kind of crap and BS , .......

the federal belgian law has outruled holocaust denial , yet the local flemish regional gov seems to have forgotten about this federal law , ...... intresting country

anyway , the case is now up to the courtsystem of belgium and the EU , .....
Old November 2, 2003, 00:12   #36
Panag
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Azazel
Quote:
rrright.

hi ,

dont bother AZ , they are the typical words of someone who knows nothing about our beloved country , ....

let alone about war , every soldier who has ones been in a combatzone hates war and shall do whatever is possible in his or her powers to prevent any further misery , .....

suicide ****ups can be found all around the world , but they only make daily headlines when they go in Eretz Israel , no-one cares it seems that they kill druze , muslim , Jew , christian , catholic , hindoe , ...... the hospital is full with people from all types or religion , yeah one can say that stupid suicide bombers dont descriminate , ..... but the fact that there are people who support it , well they should see for themselfs at the childrens ward where i work in my free time what the results are , .... at present there are 14 countries and 7 religions there , ..... so atawa , when do you come for a visit , .....

there is a poster here who lost her husband and her kid , her sister lays still in the hospital after she survived two years ago a human bomb , she still has pieces in her body , .....

some people talk just to talk , not having seen ever what they talk about , let them , and lets hope that they may be spared of the horrors of war , .......

oh and atawa , peace activists have also been blown to bits and pieces , you see human bombs dont care who they get , ....

and in the end , well then ZAKA arrives , they can pick up the bits and pieces , ......

have a nice day