Old October 1, 2003, 02:53   #31
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 03:18
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I just thought the F3 screen would look nice also
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	dar3-f3.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	54244  

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old October 1, 2003, 02:56   #32
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

I almost forgot...
Attached Files:

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old October 2, 2003, 17:18   #33
Konquest02
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Vox ControliApolyton University
Prince

Local Time: 04:18
I'll cast my quick vote...

I vote for Beta!

He's managed to put the Americans out of the picture completely, captured the Pyramids and has a good production power (not as good as Theseus though...) Beta also has a slightly larger military, which will help in his conquest of Japan...

I'm sorry I could not submit a block this turn around guys, as school has really been getting in the way recently. It will probably be likewise for 1 week and a half, but I'll manage to get the next block played this weekend...

--Kon--
Old October 2, 2003, 21:38   #34
Taian
Chieftain

When it comes down to it, I think we've already pretty much got the continent sewn up, regardless of which save we end up using. It seems some of us decided to warmonger a bit earlier than others...

Personally, I like most the position that both Beta and I are in. Americans are down and out with the Pyramids sitting in our hands. Theseus, you had a nice war to cripple the Americans, but didn't quite manage to snag the Pyramids. I know it's probably not a big deal at this point since the goal of disabling the Americans was accomplished, but still.. Why'd you raze Atlanta, by the way...or did you have no choice?

Master Zen, you're also very close to taking out the Americans. I can see you're researching monarchy at 10%...I'd assume to generate the GC needed to upgrade all those chariots to horsies. Nice thought and they'll likely be good to go just in time to rip into the Japanese.

Arsenal, nice block of turns. Good well-rounded military and you've got the Pyramids. The Americans are crippled (still have iron, but I'm betting they'd lose it soon..) are you look reasonably close to knocking them out entirely.

Beta, not much to choose from I don't think between you and I. You have a slightly larger military and are ready to knock into the Japs. I'm sitting with more workers (15+3 slaves) and more cities (16 vs. 14). I think one of ours should end up being picked but I really don't care which. I'll give the nod to you though since you're in a better position to knock out the Japs militarily and a little cause I'll feel guilty if I vote for myself

Vote: Beta
Old October 2, 2003, 23:14   #35
Tassadar500
Emperor

Local Time: 02:18
MZ there is only one AU Dean. Rhothy is my proffessor (assistant).

But MZ I will count yours.
Old October 2, 2003, 23:50   #36
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 02:18
The voting for the third turn block is finished and Beta is the choice. Congratulations Beta. The fourth turn block will be posted in a new DAR thread. Everyone will have 5 days to complete the third turn block. That means the DARs will need to be posted by 23:59 EST Tuesday the 7th.
Old October 3, 2003, 09:38   #37
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Local Time: 05:18
Wow - I missed the voting. There was en election here in Ontario last night that I was watching. Well, that and a SP emperor game as the Babs that was just too much fun to put down.

Sorry I missed it.

With a team such as ours, it is an honour to have my save chosen. Thankyou.

Now lets bonk some more heads!!