Old September 29, 2003, 20:35   #31
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 20:18
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Put me down for First Secretary of the Capital Republic, as well.

Last edited by GeneralTacticus; September 29, 2003 at 22:35.
Old September 29, 2003, 22:33   #32
AdamTG02
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4WDG Delian LeagueC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Prince

Local Time: 05:18
I as well would like to anounce my candidacy for Secretary of Scientific and Social Experiments, or if you prefer, Secretary of Science and Social Engineering.
Old September 30, 2003, 00:30   #33
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 03:18
No need to worry, Comrade Adam. Both names are acceptable.
Old September 30, 2003, 00:53   #34
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 19:18
I would like to be a state sanctioned journalist and news-reporter.
Old September 30, 2003, 09:55   #35
Corellion
ACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Local Time: 04:18
Quote:
Originally posted by Vev
I would like to be a state sanctioned journalist and news-reporter.
Is there any other kind who's not being "debriefed" by security?
Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.
Old September 30, 2003, 15:14   #36
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Local Time: 09:18
Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
All-union Secretaries can also be First Secretaries of Union Republics.
So the "Chairman of the Council of Ministers", the person that plays the turns, can also be a First Secretary? Wasn't the Commish last time excluded from being a Governor, as was (most importantly) the "Secretary of Economic Policies"? How can we have the person who maps out he regions being also a regional ruler? He would be his own boss
Old September 30, 2003, 15:21   #37
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 11:18
I think in the previous ACDG GT was Commissioner and governor of Centralis at the same time, and Method was Internal Affairs director and governor of IIRC Aurillion (where did that name came from?). Personally I don't care whether or not these positions can be accumulated. Either option is fine for me.
Old September 30, 2003, 15:46   #38
Corellion
ACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Local Time: 04:18
This is a police state, people with power can hold any positions they want! The check on their powers, however, is the coup option.
Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.
Old September 30, 2003, 17:48   #39
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 02:18
Give me a cozy high raking job that has no real responsibilities, sort of like what I have now.
Old September 30, 2003, 18:44   #40
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 10:18
Quote:
This is a police state, people with power can hold any positions they want! The check on their powers, however, is the coup option.
And/or a visit by the secret police.
Old September 30, 2003, 21:17   #41
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 03:18
Fear not, comrades!

Elections are being posted as I type!
Old September 30, 2003, 21:41   #42
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 09:18
Nargh
Old October 1, 2003, 10:00   #43
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 21:18
Dammit! You didn't say when these were due to end!

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!