View Poll Results: Is this game worth continuing?
Yes 24 75.00%
No 8 25.00%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 7, 2003, 07:45   #31
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Local Time: 05:19
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Well unless someone tells me the Cake guys have less active players (which I find hard to believe) Ill probably be a MONKEY.

Does that mena I have to start eating banana's?
Most definitely. And you will also have to choose a simian species to be.

Welcome.
Old October 7, 2003, 10:31   #32
Arrian
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Well unless someone tells me the Cake guys have less active players (which I find hard to believe) Ill probably be a MONKEY.

Does that mena I have to start eating banana's?
Actually, with the recent addition of Cort Haus to CoD, we have tied Monkey with 3 active players.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Arrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7, 2003, 11:21   #33
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Arrian

Actually, with the recent addition of Cort Haus to CoD, we have tied Monkey with 3 active players.

-Arrian
What the heck happened to the other 11 players?

Anyway, OK where should I go? Which one needs more help.

This is your chance guys to get another player so lets hear both sides.
Old October 7, 2003, 11:44   #34
Arrian
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Deity

Quote:
What the heck happened to the other 11 players?
RL issues, loss of interest... I dunno.

Are you familiar with Eddie Izzard? I'm no longer sure that limiting ourselves to those who do is a good idea, but if you're looking for a tiebreaker between CoD and Monkey, I think that's a good one.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Arrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7, 2003, 12:01   #35
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Monkeys:
I know Konquest a little bit from MZO, but not much

statusperfect is funny as he11 but he left.

Thats all I know there

On the Cake Guys I really dont know anyone.

So the only "connection" is Konquest and I really dont know him very well.

I have not been active in CIV 3 forums ever. Im a "trying to reform" CIV 2 PBEM guy trying to break into the CIV 3 world.

So I could go either way I guess. I wanted to try this out and heard you guys needed help so here I am.

Not sure how well Ill roleplay, but I can give it a shot.

I just want to get the game going (look at my sig)

Last edited by conmcb25; October 7, 2003 at 12:12.
conmcb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7, 2003, 12:20   #36
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 02:19
Just so some of the teams know, I believe Mountain Sage and WackenOpenAir have posted in the strategy forum thread that they would like to join teams here.
Rhothaerill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7, 2003, 12:29   #37
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Should I post there as well?
Old October 8, 2003, 10:27   #38
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 04:19
The vote of the Committee for Public Safety and the Common Good of the Muhammad Al-Sahaf Team passed unanimously. The appropriate legal legislative bodies were informed of this decision and have passed unanimous legislative acts in support. The Muhammad Al-Sahaf Team, lead by our glorious leader His Royal Highness, Supreme Overlord, Evil Dictator, Crusher of Souls, King of the Desert, Most Handsome and Intelligent OPD, has officially decided that we agree to the establishment of a 24 hour rule on the submission of moves.

Thank You.
Arnelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8, 2003, 12:02   #39
The Slayer
PtWDG2 Latin LoversC4WDG Spamyard TeamSpanish Civers
Emperor

Local Time: 04:19
.. a lot of words just for say "yes", Arnelos??

j/k

Ok, then, I think know all the teams have aproved the 24 hour rule and the "Inquisitor" creation, isnt it?

Alexander the Great
The Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote